Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be that but is Chris Ramsey really that rich? Whenever I’ve mentioned him most people
say who?
He’s done quite a few tours which bring in the money and he seems to be on a lot of panel shows and had his own show on Comedy Central.
I guess the podcast is regular income as well.
Might as well invest in homes as keep the money in a bank.

Reactions: 6
No way can he afford the vicarage out right and / other properties without mortgages. If he can he’s paid too much 😂😂
Mrs Hinch has got £3m in the bank and bought her (not a) farm outright without selling her previous home for capital. All celebs are paid way too much compared to mere mortals!

Reactions: 10
Could be that but is Chris Ramsey really that rich? Whenever I’ve mentioned him most people
say who?
I guess it always depends on how they handle their money. TV comedians often hide their wealth so as to not loose their 'man of the people' connection.

Like others have said, he's done stand up tours which net profit, Strictly probably got him about 100k for four months work, the money in successful podcasting is crazy and that's before the tour/book sales, then there's TV appearances, their BBC1 show, the £5 Rosie gets each month for peddling Hello Fresh.....

All adds up and isn't ridiculous to think they could afford some houses in the North of England.

Reactions: 16
I guess it always depends on how they handle their money. TV comedians often hide their wealth so as to not loose their 'man of the people' connection.

Like others have said, he's done stand up tours which net profit, Strictly probably got him about 100k for four months work, the money in successful podcasting is crazy and that's before the tour/book sales, then there's TV appearances, their BBC1 show, the £5 Rosie gets each month for peddling Hello Fresh.....

All adds up and isn't ridiculous to think they could afford some houses in the North of England.
Property rich up North is very different to property rich down South.

Reactions: 8
They mentioned on the podcast having landscapers in to do the garden and they couldn’t believe they arrived that morning as it was snowing. They were then giving them tea etc. I don’t think they’d have landscapers into a house they were just renting? The house we see now looks quite fancy.

Reactions: 5
Chris has been on the scene a good while now. He did tours and a fair bit of tv before Rosie came along. While not huge amounts I can imagine he has had an ok income over the years. Some people are very savvy with different investments or property

Did they make a good bit of money from their old house? Not sure when they bought it. Our house has increased by at least £100k (houses have sold by even more) in the last 5 years. No major work just an increase in prices In the north but not the East.

Reactions: 3
Chris has been on the scene a good while now. He did tours and a fair bit of tv before Rosie came along. While not huge amounts I can imagine he has had an ok income over the years. Some people are very savvy with different investments or property

Did they make a good bit of money from their old house? Not sure when they bought it. Our house has increased by at least £100k (houses have sold by even more) in the last 5 years. No major work just an increase in prices In the north but not the East.
He could also have paid off the mortgage on the old house before they sold it. That would be very doable.

Reactions: 4
If you google Chris’s net worth it says around £5 million. Not sure how accurate that is but I can imagine it as he’s been around for years and has probably been very savvy with his money

Reactions: 2
If you google Chris’s net worth it says around £5 million. Not sure how accurate that is but I can imagine it as he’s been around for years and has probably been very savvy with his money
Even with his wife's obsession with sofas and lamps!

Reactions: 3
Even with his wife's obsession with sofas and lamps!
I’ve never seen a more badly designed look than their houses. Her style is horrible k don’t get how she spends so much money to make it look like a grandma died in the house 50 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I’ve been on here before and said that Rosie got a 6 figure sum just for advertising Aldi nappies a few times and I was completely shouted down but it’s a fact.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve been on here before and said that Rosie got a 6 figure sum just for advertising Aldi nappies a few times and I was completely shouted down but it’s a fact.
You can view their limited company accounts on companies house, it’s public record

So are we thinking they changed Robin’s school and whatever else when they bought the Vicarage (went on about it on the podcast etc.) and then 6 months after went back to where they was living (New house obvs) and haven’t mentioned it publicly at all?

I will be surprised if they mention about moving back publicly. They will not want to answer the inevitable questions about why they moved again so quickly after buying their apparent dream house

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.