Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we really expected to listen to them moaning about their lovely lives from a bleeping food bank?

Reactions: 4
On the podcast. Rosie just said they live an hour away from Redcar…

A very quick google shows me that South Shields is 1hr away from Redcar

Reactions: 2
Are we really expected to listen to them moaning about their lovely lives from a bleeping food bank?
Concur with your thoughts. Kids most likely go to an expensive school, expensive house, holidays etc. I have no problem with them having all of these things, they’ve worked for a future for their children and themselves which is admirable, however, seems slightly unrelatable for a food bank. However, good on them for raising awareness much the same.

Reactions: 6
There was a bit of hesitation there.... "Johannes from Strictly, Rosie from eeh... you will know her in the podcast with her husband Chris Ramsay" 😅
That's basically how they just introduced her on sewing bee 🤣

"Entertainer Rosie Ramsey, famed for her hit podcast she hosts with her husband comedian Chris Ramsey" aka Chris Ramseys wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m liking her on Sewing Bee. Reminds me why I followed and listened to her.

Edited to add: she’s also the musical guest?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m liking her on Sewing Bee. Reminds me why I followed and listened to her.

Edited to add: she’s also the musical guest?!
I was just about to say she hasn’t been too bad on this, and then she starts bleeping singing! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The sewing bee was on tv but we weren’t watching it and I swear to god my husband thought the part she started to sing was a spoof/pisstake part of the show 😂😂 I was howling telling him that she thinks she can sing and did that awful ‘concert’ thing at the races 😂😂 he was shook 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why did she have to feckin sing??????
Is it written in every bloody contract she gets???
Are her management and the bbc bloody tone deaf?

Reactions: 3
She is going to try and sing at Strictly isn’t she 🙄

I mean Nicola Roberts is there. Now there Is a singer. Rosie sounds like she is in a dodgy karaoke competition compared to Nicola

Reactions: 4
Sewing program and she still shoves in a sing song. At least it highlighted how tit she is.
I didn’t used to mind her but she’s definitely tried to take Chris’ celeb status from him for herself

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.