Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the point in them even putting strictly on if they can’t get any good contestants? I don’t know anyone at all on this series (except fatty)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Another year of no shows from Chris Ramsey and CRW at the yearly charity event that raises thousands of presents each year for kids in poverty in the local area. Comedians give up their free time to do the gig each year. Must only do paid gigs these days 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Another year of no shows from Chris Ramsey and CRW at the yearly charity event that raises thousands of presents each year for kids in poverty in the local area. Comedians give up their free time to do the gig each year. Must only do paid gigs these days 🤷‍♀️
To be fair they were not really missed at the show but it would have been nice of them to try & help raise awareness for the charity as there were still tickets for sale yesterday morning especially as one of Chris’s mates organises it.

Reactions: 4
To be fair they were not really missed at the show but it would have been nice of them to try & help raise awareness for the charity as there were still tickets for sale yesterday morning especially as one of Chris’s mates organises it.
That's exactly what I said to my husband last night. Even if they weren't going to attend you'd think they'd help plug it with tickets being left but I guess it doesn't benefit them, despite Jason who's a friend running it. We go year after year and love it. Like you say, they weren't a miss but yes they would put bums on seats and presents in the pile.

Reactions: 7
That's exactly what I said to my husband last night. Even if they weren't going to attend you'd think they'd help plug it with tickets being left but I guess it doesn't benefit them, despite Jason who's a friend running it. We go year after year and love it. Like you say, they weren't a miss but yes they would put bums on seats and presents in the pile.
The fact that Carl Hutchinson was also there speaks volumes about the Ramseys. One post on social media about all the fantastic work Jason & co do for underprivileged children at Christmas time could do wonders for the cause.

Reactions: 14
The fact that Carl Hutchinson was also there speaks volumes about the Ramseys. One post on social media about all the fantastic work Jason & co do for underprivileged children at Christmas time could do wonders for the cause.
Carl and Jason are funnier than Chris anyway 😂

Reactions: 7
She’s definitely lost some weight, and to be fair to her it’s made a big difference. I hope she keeps going with it!

Reactions: 1
Robin is back online. He is in a post/advert with Chris in their new kitchen. Definitely doesn’t seem as frantic as he used to be when being filmed

Reactions: 4
Bet she's over the moon. She spends months looking like a weirdo, filming only her head and not getting a single bit of the house in. Then he shows Robin, most of the kitchen and utility in one video 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bet she's over the moon. She spends months looking like a weirdo, filming only her head and not getting a single bit of the house in. Then he shows Robin, most of the kitchen and utility in one video 🤣🤣
Bet she’s foaming she’s been told to keep their new house hush hush 🤣 Wait till next time she’s pissed we’ll get a guided tour 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.