Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if it’s already been said, but the Strictly show is being recorded on Wednesday 7th December

Reactions: 1
When I heard this insufferable attention seeker was going to be on the Christmas Strictly my eyes rolled so far in the back of my head they nearly fell out. This could only be topped by the even more insufferable and bigger attention seeker ladbaby mum getting on it as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When I heard this insufferable attention seeker was going to be on the Christmas Strictly my eyes rolled so far in the back of my head they nearly fell out. This could only be topped by the even more insufferable and bigger attention seeker ladbaby mum getting on it as well.
Oh that's rubbish. They are far too similar.

Reactions: 3
Bet she’s gutted she can wind up Chris about being partnered with some of the hotter male dancers. No offence to Neil 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Larry Lamb has been announced today - let’s hope the EE and Gavin and Stacey massive get behind him and he waltzes away with that glitterball!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Isn’t the special just judges vote because it’s pre-recorded…?

Not a great look for Chris on the podcast today banging on about how wonderful and funny Bo Selecta was… not sure Craig David’s recollection is the same.

Reactions: 7
Is there some tea on Neil or something and that’s why people don’t like him?

I have always liked him and I thought he never got a partner as he is tied up running his dance school but is still part of the “Strictly Family” as he assists with choreography
Not sure where reason why but he comes off as creepy. Just look at the ages of his current and past girlfriends 🤢🤢

Not sure where reason why but he comes off as creepy. Just look at the ages of his current and past girlfriends 🤢🤢
*the

Reactions: 1
Christmas Strictly is decided by the studio audience vote as its prerecorded, so 🤞 someone else is better than CRW!

Reactions: 2
Nicola Roberts from Girls Aloud has just been announced today to hopefully she has got some moves!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nicola Roberts from Girls Aloud has just been announced today to hopefully she has got some moves!!
Yeah I heard her on Zoe Ball show this morning. She said she’s doing the waltz I reckon she’ll be amazing 🤞

Reactions: 7
Rosie is doing a Jive to Step into Christmas. Was announced on It Takes Two.

Reactions: 2
Not usually a one for liking involving weight in looks but she does seem to look younger and healthier in that story - might be good makeup and the filter but it seems to be doing her good getting the extra excercise. Hopefully she keeps it up and it helps her mental health so feels more positive about life and there’ll be less moaning and more appreciation (unlikely but we can wish!)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.