Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you reckon that's why she's so quiet. She knows she can't keep for mouth shut for toffee so she's just gone insta quiet? Tbh they are both VERY quiet at the minute.
That’s coz they’ve got nothing to flog, or no awards coming up to beg for nominations

Reactions: 5
Dont get me wrong, by the end of the school holidays I was looking forward to school restarting....but she genuinely makes no secret of hating spending time with her kids. Like, to the EXTREME. Poor boys. I do hope it's just for 'show' and she doesnt ever voice this in front of them

Reactions: 18
What’s so hard about getting your son ready for school and dropping him off when you don’t have to rush anywhere or to work after. It’s basic parenting!
Exactly! She has all the time in the world and let’s not forget the au pair (Sandra). Also, I’m pretty sure Chris is off at the moment too as he said he was taking some time off after his tour. She’s ridiculous. So far removed from real life as she hasn’t had a job in years.

Reactions: 11
Dont get me wrong, by the end of the school holidays I was looking forward to school restarting....but she genuinely makes no secret of hating spending time with her kids. Like, to the EXTREME. Poor boys. I do hope it's just for 'show' and she doesnt ever voice this in front of them
Unfortunately a lot of it is documented on SM and their podcast

Reactions: 4
They must have moved if she's sat in a tesco car park after the school run, there isn't one near the school but there's a big one in shields and sunderland, both are close to cleadon.
There’s one in Hexham which is the one they go to as they also go to the Waitrose there

Reactions: 5
There’s one in Hexham which is the one they go to as they also go to the Waitrose there
Ah yeah, isn't that a bit far away though to get there by just after 9am after the school run? I dunno what time Robin's school starts but I assumed it must have been within a 10 min drive.

Reactions: 1
Ah yeah, isn't that a bit far away though to get there by just after 9am after the school run? I dunno what time Robin's school starts but I assumed it must have been within a 10 min drive.
It's about 15mins drive

Reactions: 1
All she does is moan about everything to do with those kids ….. she’s only happy when flogging, promoting or getting pissed

Reactions: 7
She was in the Sunderland Tesco, my friend seen her this morning.
Thought so! Looked like she was in the dark and that car park is under the shop. She must be in cleadon then and Robin must be in a school there for her to get to roker by 9ish.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.