Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last picture is outside the florist in Cleadon village don’t know if they’ve moved yet but has to be imimnent.

Reactions: 6
I can back this up they are going to Cleadon my source is a person who lives in the street the financial position they are in they won’t need to sell the vicarage to buy another house they can sell when they’ve moved in to the new one . I think k it’s obvious they haven’t settled in Tyne valley there has been very little posted about their life there but when they are in Shields they do post stuff . They might go to the pub ( because it sells drink ) and be all happy but It’s a different life and all they love is in South Shields .
I can’t blame them for wanting to be closer to their nearest and dearest again, just can’t understand why they moved so far away to begin with when they rely so much on parental help and presumably have a lot of local friends. I just wish they’d stop with the braggy talk, as Chris would say ‘read the room!’.

Reactions: 13
I can’t blame them for wanting to be closer to their nearest and dearest again, just can’t understand why they moved so far away to begin with when they rely so much on parental help and presumably have a lot of local friends. I just wish they’d stop with the braggy talk, as Chris would say ‘read the room!’.
I think Rosie will have not thought this through and probably pushed for it . Probably liked days out in Tyne valley and hasn’t looked at the long term implications of it , things like your mam having to do a 45 min drive there and hardly spending any time in her own house , to name just one thing. I think most people even on here thought they would have gone somewhere like Cleadon then , given their love for their family and South Shields but we were obv being sensible.

Reactions: 7
I thought they’d maybe hold back from uploading the podcast today like other comedy podcasts including Parenting Hell. I’m not a royalist but I think it’s the classy, respectful thing to do. But then it’s these two we are talking about 😂

Reactions: 11
They slag off their children A LOT! They truly couldn’t be happier about packing them back off to school, like it’s been the worst time of their lives.
Then she’s pretty vile to Chris, basically telling him she finds him repulsive.
Then followed by pretty disgusting letters from the public. Can’t remember the details, but remember feeling quite queasy.

Worst one to date, IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah I’ve stopped listening too, can’t bear their voices. Sounds like they’re getting worse!

But they’re still one of the top podcasts…the mind boggles

Reactions: 1
Just popped back to say - she mentioned that she’d done a show that she’s not allowed to talk about yet…

Reactions: 6
Would she not be at least pretending to watch it though? Like saying I’m obsessed with this show etc so people give her attention when she’s revealed?

Reactions: 5
I dont follow them, but why is the baby SO big???? He's massive.
He’s not really though. I find it bizarre when people comment on the size of kids. She’s pretty short in real life so a taller than average toddler is going to look massive when she’s holding him.

Reactions: 7
He’s not really though. I find it bizarre when people comment on the size of kids. She’s pretty short in real life so a taller than average toddler is going to look massive when she’s holding him.
I mean, he really is though. I'm 5ft 1 and my 2 year old is nowhere near half the size of me. Just an observation as neither her nor Chris are very tall 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I mean, he really is though. I'm 5ft 1 and my 2 year old is nowhere near half the size of me. Just an observation as neither her nor Chris are very tall 🤷‍♀️
I'm genuinely curious as to what kind of replies you're expecting to 'why is the kid so big?' - cos the only one I can think of is 'because that's the size he is' 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They must have moved if she's sat in a tesco car park after the school run, there isn't one near the school but there's a big one in shields and sunderland, both are close to cleadon.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.