Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s the person who ‘definitely’ knew they were moving? Clarify please?
That was Heatwave who hasn’t really posted much since . I do have a source who told me that a house had been sold to them in their street which is quite an exclusive street in the village. He is away working so I won’t see him till October . If they are living there its very close to the local primary school which is a lovely school. If they have sent Robin to another private school as there is one in Sunderland then working class roots have been well and truly forgotten . To be honest the local primary is as good if it’s the one I think he’s gone to because put it this way it’s no Eton

Reactions: 7
For someone who has her hair done so much it still looks like shite a lot of the time!
I swear she has her highlights done every five minutes.

Reactions: 7
What do people think the ‘plan’ is around the house? Never do a post/insta story from the house. Say nothing on the podcast? Surely they can’t keep it quiet forever and why would they?

As someone who still listens to the podcast, I think it will be poorer if they stop bringing you into their lives and tell you nothing as they have always been quite open in the past which has led to their success.

I know most people here don’t like them.
I do but they don’t give you much anymore as a fan and I definitely feel my support/interest waning. I went to a few of their live shows, Chris’ shows, bought the book etc so I have happily contributed to their earnings in the past. I don’t understand the big change now in their output and what their plan is for future earnings/requirement for support from the public who they no longer really engage with.

Reactions: 13
She goes to a hooker and young hairdressers and it ain’t cheap. Yet, her roots look 💩 no wonder she gets them done every 5 minutes!

Reactions: 2
I think they’ll just casually say they’re back in South Shields or nearer to it.
They won’t have a big we’ve moved announcement, I don’t think.
Most people don’t even know about the vicarage because they’ve never shown it.

Reactions: 3
I think they’ll just casually say they’re back in South Shields or nearer to it.
They won’t have a big we’ve moved announcement, I don’t think.
Most people don’t even know about the vicarage because they’ve never shown it.
The did a big spread in a Sunday supplement showing it off!

Reactions: 2
Every time they mention buying “old” books for the “library” a part of me dies inside. Are they really that thick that they don’t own ANY books to line the shelves with?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she might regret her Instagram stories tomorrow when she sobers up ha ha. Not that they’re anything bad she’s just very pissed 😂

Reactions: 3
For the first time in ages I’ve loved watching her insta stories tonight, she’s seems to be being just a normal person getting pissed on a night out like the old Rosie we all used to relate to!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.