Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We knew it didn't we, just knew it. That's what the peleton and peppers have been about. It's gonna be a Rosie overkill this xmas that's for sure.
Absolutely hilarious that fake duffer CRW has got the really unpopular duffer Neil! Hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
At least she'll actually have to do some proper work this christmas, because normally her "work" consists of reading emails for a little while then chatting tit for an hour. Exhausting life isn't it?

Reactions: 10
At least she'll actually have to do some proper work this christmas, because normally her "work" consists of reading emails for a little while then chatting tit for an hour. Exhausting life isn't it?
Imagine her doing the full Strictly and not just one dance? She'd be unbearable and would just moan

Reactions: 7
Imagine her doing the full Strictly and not just one dance? She'd be unbearable and would just moan
She's the filler act ...that's why she's got Neil! He's the worst dancer and least popular so I'm not sure I'd be bragging if I were her!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can just see her smug face dancing to ‘anything you can do I can do better’ bet she’s got a stunt double for this as well the lazy arse hole

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All the Facebook comments asking who she is.....

Most popular reply.... Chris Ramseys Wife!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
On not just one but two of my favourite shows this Christmas 😩 Jesus wept BBC, stop trying to make her happen

Reactions: 12
I follow a Strictly Facebook fan group and I would say roughly 75% are saying they love her and 25% asking “who is she?”

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.