Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have definitely moved she is doing her practice for strictly at the same place in South Shields as Chris did his . Chris mam and dad take Rafe to the same soft play as I take my daughter. This has just happened since around September when they probably moved .
Wow thanks for the update 🤩

Reactions: 1
How far in to the introduction will they get before they mention that she’s Chris Ramsey’s Wife?! Or will it be the opening line 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was just watching Ant & Dec’s IG live after I’m a Celeb and someone in the comments said get Rosie Ramsey in 2023!

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I was just watching Ant & Dec’s IG live after I’m a Celeb and someone in the comments said get Rosie Ramsey in 2023!
I'd never actively choose to watch her on telly but to be fair, if she was gobbling down some animals testicles and getting covered in all sorts of shite I might reconsider :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where do they live in South Shields? My old stomping ground late seventies early eighties (think Ruperts Chelsea Cat La Strada....)

Reactions: 2
I have a horrible feeling she's going to be on the masked singer too... They said on one of the episodes that they've a lot of work related things they can't talk about yet.

I have a horrible feeling she's going to be on the masked singer too... They said on one of the episodes that they've a lot of work related things they can't talk about yet.
can just see everyone shouting Who??? when she takes her mask of and the judges pretending they know who she is hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’ve been filming in the house, them doing the podcast and filming the kids too, I wonder what that’s about? Maybe for the Strictly intro.

And Chris had to go away abroad filming (if i’ve got that right) hiding by the podcast from a few weeks ago.

Last time I listened she was banging on about doing a tv show. Could have been the masked singer???

It seems I’ve been blocked by Rosie, I’ve no idea why I’ve never interacted with her 🤣

Edit to say I’ve just remembered I liked a comment on her heating post which wasn’t licking her fat arse 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It seems I’ve been blocked by Rosie, I’ve no idea why I’ve never interacted with her 🤣

Edit to say I’ve just remembered I liked a comment on her heating post which wasn’t licking her fat arse 😂
Ha ha well done ! I was blocked because I said a cardigan she was wearing was shite . It’s a sad reflection on her personality that she has to have her arse licked or she blocks you .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.