Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That children in need post was disgusting! He must have been furious.
Sounds like it's not a happy household. She's so resentful and it's spilling out into her insta posts more and more lately.

Reactions: 9
Its because she is a brunette who can’t accept it.
She'll be going grey. Oldest cliche in the book to go blonde to hide it. Pity her poor hairdresser as she breathes pepper fumes in her face. I'd have to punch her if she started talking with her mouth full near me. Why not just wait til you've finished chewing to film the video, you hideous creature?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She'll be going grey. Oldest cliche in the book to go blonde to hide it. Pity her poor hairdresser as she breathes pepper fumes in her face. I'd have to punch her if she started talking with her mouth full near me. Why not just wait til you've finished chewing to film the video, you hideous creature?
I could feel myself getting mad when she was chewing and talking, seriously she is a pig!
Can’t wait til Chris leaves her for @Ferret ❤

6502718F-DCD8-422E-8689-1A92CF1DA68E.jpg

I know I just posted but wtf…

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Well her last 2 stories are just utterly repulsive. Eating and talking with her mouth full (bork) then the ‘I think I’ve just cum’ story. She’s repulsive 🤢

Reactions: 11
She seemed happy as a mam with just robin she’s really changed since having the second bairn

Reactions: 10
God she's an absolute minger watching her chomp on that pepper 🤢 also doesn't she look old when close up like that? She's only around my age but easily could pass for mid 40s when you get a good look at her face!

Reactions: 5
That marriage is not lasting. I'm sorry but the major resentment is so clear. She wants her pre kids life back but that's not going to happen. Why you would have kids just to constantly moan about being a mother. The Children in Need post is pure nasty. I bet Chris has refrained from posting similar about her. She barely plays with them either. Just drinks wine and treats them like an inconvenience.

Reactions: 11
It’s the bagging on him when he’s presenting for charity that got me. And not just any charity but one of the most famous charity events in the UK that’s for kids ffs. She reeks of hatred and resentment for Chris. I feel that since strictly he’s lost his sparkle and just looks quite sad most of the time…she’s sucking the life out of him.

Reactions: 10
It’s the bagging on him when he’s presenting for charity that got me. And not just any charity but one of the most famous charity events in the UK that’s for kids ffs. She reeks of hatred and resentment for Chris. I feel that since strictly he’s lost his sparkle and just looks quite sad most of the time…she’s sucking the life out of him.
She really can't cope with how big his fame has become, even though that has meant she now has fame. I think she resents the kids because now she has the fame she has always craved, but the kids curb how much she can do. And that she will never be as famous as Chris absolutely kills her,

Reactions: 12
Does anyone have a SS of the post about CIN? Just joined this thread and as a South Shields lover (born in Jarra) I'm horrified by her!

Where is Chris lately, he's VERY quiet. Wondering if Children in Need might coincide with Im A Celeb? If I didnt know he was doing Children in Need I'd think he was in Australia, and she's certainly been glamming herself up recently. Something's afoot lol.

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure he’s been filming something like Who Do You Think You Are?
They mentioned on the podcast today that he had been filming something for weeks but he’s finished now

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.