Rosie Ramsey #10 Gold digger, we don't snigger with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is.
She would never admit to it though, I get the vibe she thinks depression and anxiety is a joke.
Just from the way she talks to Chris about it.
It’s very real and people die from depression every minute of the day.
Surely a happy person wouldn’t go on a lovely holiday in a private villa and come back and say they couldn’t think of one good thing about it?
Or complain about spending time with the children (they wanted) while they’re on summer holidays from school?
She’s a complete downer.
I'm new to this thread but a few years back when Robin was little she said she never wanted kids at all. That she had no time for parenting. Just flat out didn't want to do it. I've always assumed she had th for Chris.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I don’t think she will be on Strictly but I wouldn’t be surprised if she is on Im a Celeb or Dancing on Ice
I’m a celeb would be so difficult for her as someone who doesn’t tolerate the slightest bit of discomfort. Her only motivation would be to get thinner living on beans. I can see Chris doing it eventually.

Reactions: 14
I’m a celeb would be so difficult for her as someone who doesn’t tolerate the slightest bit of discomfort. Her only motivation would be to get thinner living on beans. I can see Chris doing it eventually.
Yes maybe he's doing it. That way she still gets the holiday as they will fly out to see him when he gets out of the jungle. God, imagine if he won.

• Heart
Chris couldn’t do the jungle - his cleaning compulsion would not cope. Remember this is the man who takes a full shower after each poo!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Chris couldn’t do the jungle - his cleaning compulsion would not cope. Remember this is the man who takes a full shower after each poo!
I fully agree and there was an episode of the podcast where he mentioned a sandwich that had gristle or something in and he could never get a sandwich from that shop again. Rosie though I think she’d be well up for it.

I fully agree and there was an episode of the podcast where he mentioned a sandwich that had gristle or something in and he could never get a sandwich from that shop again. Rosie though I think she’d be well up for it.
I think she'd do ANYTHING for fame. I think BB would be more up her street cos u just know that they'd make up some singing karaoke task that would be made for her

Reactions: 5
She looks awful in her insta story this morning. She’s got the puffy face of an alcoholic

I reckon she'd cheat on Chris given the chance.
Unless it’s with someone who’s more famous and has more money, I don’t think she would. Rosie wouldn’t live a pauper life lol

Reactions: 3
I wonder how much of their weird frustrated dynamic comes from how rushed their timeline was. They met, went on holiday, got married, had a baby a year later, went straight into the baby/toddler stage, Robin only just because independent and they had another baby, all with Chris barely being home. They’ve only been married 8 years. My partner and I have been together 5 years and all we’ve done to far is buy a house (very recently). Have they ever really been alone at home together for any significant length of time without being mam/dad? I would be sick of my life too no matter how rich I was, or I’d have gotten into that situation by loving being a stay at home wife/mother and would be moaning less. I do get the impression that Chris is the one who loves the most and is not upset with how life is going but he also did get to be absent for about half of the hardest years

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually think she’d do any of the reality shows because she’s so desperate to be famous. She’d literally do anything to be on TV

Reactions: 9
So she was out last night and had a great time, she’s been out hours getting her hair done and now, poor Rosie, she’s actually got to go back and be a Mam!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon she'd cheat on Chris given the chance.
Something I've noticed on the podcast is she's always talking about her exes or ex-shags. I'm no prude and we all have a history, but it feels disrespectful to Chris IMO especially when it's on a public podcast. I notice Chris doesn't mention any of his ex girlfriends, no doubt because Rosie would be fuming.

Reactions: 13
Oh and sorry, not sorry, you poor folk worried about the fuel and cost of living crisis but I go here so often because they serve the best oysters! 🙄

• Sick
Oh and sorry, not sorry, you poor folk worried about the fuel and cost of living crisis but I go here so often because they serve the best oysters! 🙄
Very relatable ! 🙄hasn’t forgot her working class routes along with going to the most expensive hair salon in the north east . I wonder when the move is complete back over to south Tyneside she will still go through to Ponteland for her roots to be done or she goes back to the girls in East boldon because to be honest they probably did a better job .

Reactions: 6
She always comes across as resentful of Chris's career. She definitely thinks that she's the talent. No idea why though because at best, she's a below average pub singer.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.