Rosie Ramsey #10 Gold digger, we don't snigger with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they just haven’t sold it yet but have already bought the new place.
From the source I got the information from that is probably the case . I was told they are in the process of moving . If it’s the house that’s been recently taken off the market because it’s sold on that street I would imagine they will be having some work done to it because it will not be their taste so that’s my assumption, but we will see

Reactions: 2
From the source I got the information from that is probably the case . I was told they are in the process of moving . If it’s the house that’s been recently taken off the market because it’s sold on that street I would imagine they will be having some work done to it because it will not be their taste so that’s my assumption, but we will see
They probably bought the new house before selling the old one, just like Stacey and Hinched. How priviledged and entitled these women are, yet they still find something to moan about. It really grates these days when there is so much poverty and hardship and they go about buying houses and going on holidays and still bloody moaning about their lives.
She really needs a slap. I bet poor Archie Battersby's mum would give anything to have him with her this summer. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Today's moan - being inside to "work" while it's hot outside. Seriously nothing is ever good enough

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’s doing strictly (phew!). Ten people have now been announced and surely they’d have stuck a nobody like her somewhere in the middle

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think she’s doing strictly (phew!). Ten people have now been announced and surely they’d have stuck a nobody like her somewhere in the middle
I was just thinking that when I saw the latest line-up. There’s 4 that I hadn’t heard of but then again I don’t watch CBBC so wouldn’t have known 1 anyway! They’ve got the usual mix so it’s hard to guess who’s going to be announced next. Is it usually 12?

Reactions: 3
Everything she says these days has such a negative undertone to it. She is always on a Debbie downer about stuff and it’s painful to listen to/watch. She was definitely not like this pre and during Chris doing strictly.

I was just thinking that when I saw the latest line-up. There’s 4 that I hadn’t heard of but then again I don’t watch CBBC so wouldn’t have known 1 anyway! They’ve got the usual mix so it’s hard to guess who’s going to be announced next. Is it usually 12?
I feel like Helen Skelton will be the last one to be announced.

Reactions: 1
Everything she says these days has such a negative undertone to it. She is always on a Debbie downer about stuff and it’s painful to listen to/watch. She was definitely not like this pre and during Chris doing strictly.
I want to give her a good shake to remind her how lucky she is. Lovely home, great partner, healthy kids, no financial worries, and family support close by. It's not her fault but I'd kill for some of that stability right now. Genuinely wonder if she might be depressed.

Reactions: 17
I want to give her a good shake to remind her how lucky she is. Lovely home, great partner, healthy kids, no financial worries, and family support close by. It's not her fault but I'd kill for some of that stability right now. Genuinely wonder if she might be depressed.
I think she is.
She would never admit to it though, I get the vibe she thinks depression and anxiety is a joke.
Just from the way she talks to Chris about it.
It’s very real and people die from depression every minute of the day.
Surely a happy person wouldn’t go on a lovely holiday in a private villa and come back and say they couldn’t think of one good thing about it?
Or complain about spending time with the children (they wanted) while they’re on summer holidays from school?
She’s a complete downer.

Reactions: 10
I really don’t think she’s depressed, I just think she’s a negative person. I do think the pressure of ‘fame’ has got to her though, she seems more jaded these days, most likely from the negative comments/feedback she receives which will have increased 10 fold since the pre-strictly days. She always mentions ‘trolls’ on the podcast, it’s clear it irks her.

Reactions: 11
I think it’s really sad how she is at the minute. Like previously said she has amazing house, husband, kids, childcare etc but just seems dissatisfied. When I had my first child we were miles away from both our families and had no help at all it was awful but at the same time I’m glad as I then never expected anybody to help and proud we managed it all with both of us working full time (in proper jobs!). My sis had the opposite and had both sides of her family on tap, never paid for childcare and took the huff if anyone wasn’t available for her! Rosie was so funny pre-covid but I guess success has gone to her head.

Reactions: 14
She’s full of herself and no one’s giving her a reality check and told her to give her very lucky head a shake. That’s all it is. She’s not depressed, she’s just bone idle and entitled

Reactions: 9
I feel like when she first started and she made comments about being a mum it was funny and relatable but now it’s just old and too far. Is she clinging on to what was once funny

I still think she changed when pregnant with Rafe and then with the pandemic. Just as she was becoming better known, she felt she was being “held back” and missing out

Reactions: 14
I don’t think she will be on Strictly but I wouldn’t be surprised if she is on Im a Celeb or Dancing on Ice

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.