Rosie Ramsey #10 Gold digger, we don't snigger with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s moaning AGAIN about being her parent and how she’s ‘drowning’ because Rafe wants to be with her all the time and how her children prevent her from having any fun. She’s bleeping unbelievable.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Sorry but this is what pisses me off about (some) parents. I’m a child free woman because I know that child rearing absolutely isn’t for me. If you loathe spending time with them that much WHY have them?

Far too often people have kids because it’s seen as the “done” thing, then spend the rest of their lives harping on about how they’re more important than everyone because they’ve had a kid whilst simultaneously moaning about EVERYTHING to do with parenting and trying to palm kids off on schools and childcare.

Isn’t this the same woman who, in an episode of the podcast said she hated people who didn’t smile at her kids?

Christ. Rant over.
Came here to say exactly this 👏

Reactions: 3
Intrigued about the house move...

The door she showed in her stories this morning is a modern door and not from the old house. Unless she is in her Mam's house...

On the podcast this week, they talked about both getting new keys for the house. Unusual for both to need new keys when they have been living in the other house for as long as they have.

There was a few sightings of Chris in South Shields this week including in Specsavers and buying a cookie from a mobile van. Seems like they're there all the time now.

On one of the recent podcasts they talked about going to Haven Point at 4.30pm. Why wouldn't they go swimming somewhere closer to the Vicarage, particularly at that time of day and would they go at 4.30 pm in the evening and then drive 45 minutes back home. Possibly but seems a bit odd.
Possibly Heatwave can confirm if a move has taken place ? We won’t find out via CRW if they move I don’t think they will admit Vicarage was a mistake. Maybe because they are doing so well for themselves 🙄they might keep it on as a weekend place

Reactions: 4
What a misery, I'm a sahm so I'm with my kids all day in the summer holidays and I love it! Her eldest is only on his 2nd holidays anyway how can you hate it so much?! I love nor having a schedule so we can get up when we want, be spontaneous, go to the beach if the weather is good. I'm really privileged to be able to spend all this time with my kids. Then again my kids are lovely and not annoying in any way...just saying!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Okay she's posting far more than normal so she either A) really really hates the school holidays and is avoiding her children at all costs palming them on to someone else or B) she's gearing up for a promo of some sorts

Reactions: 4
I have it on fairly reasonable authority are in the process of moving back to south Tyneside may even be already in . It’s not the house I thought but it’s in that area but they’ve obv missed North avenue because it’s far more like that than the vicarage which on my opinion was more them and actually a nicer house . Even though the vicarage was a spectacular house it didn’t suit a young family from a sea side town that had their family around them . Sandra might now be able to spend more time in her own house now because she must have been just trekking through to stocksfield all the time . Don’t know if they will ever admit they’ve come home !

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I have it on fairly reasonable authority are in the process of moving back to south Tyneside may even be already in . It’s not the house I thought but it’s in that area but they’ve obv missed North avenue because it’s far more like that than the vicarage which on my opinion was more them and actually a nicer house . Even though the vicarage was a spectacular house it didn’t suit a young family from a sea side town that had their family around them . Sandra might now be able to spend more time in her own house now because she must have been just trekking through to stocksfield all the time . Don’t know if they will ever admit they’ve come home !
Never! Did they ever even admit they had moved in the first place until it was found on here 😂

Reactions: 1
Not s
Never! Did they ever even admit they had moved in the first place until it was found on here 😂
not sure but they thought they had something to brag about. From what I have been told this house is more expensive than the vicarage. It depends if they want to admit they made a mistake and expected too much from their parents particularly Sandra

Reactions: 2
Not s

not sure but they thought they had something to brag about. From what I have been told this house is more expensive than the vicarage. It depends if they want to admit they made a mistake and expected too much from their parents particularly Sandra
More expensive than that? In Shields?
It’s a nice place to live but not many houses are that expensive here and also private.

In one breath saying she's jn thr drowning atave of parenting and then jn the next says the kids are with her mum. Not so hard is it then

Reactions: 5
Okay she's posting far more than normal so she either A) really really hates the school holidays and is avoiding her children at all costs palming them on to someone else or B) she's gearing up for a promo of some sorts
I wouldn't be surprised if it was Strictly, after all their next tour isn't while December 2023 which seems a lifetime away. Either that or I'm A Celebrity, after all it's back in Australia this year, nice little get away for them all thrown in there.

They’re in the vicarage recording this weeks podcast anyway. Could be a pre record I suppose.
Don’t quite buy that they’ve moved house yet, need some solid proof guys! 🕵🏻

Reactions: 5
They’re in the vicarage recording this weeks podcast anyway. Could be a pre record I suppose.
Don’t quite buy that they’ve moved house yet, need some solid proof guys! 🕵🏻
I do feel the post from the podcast 'office' was on purpose to show they are still at the vicarage.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.