Rosie Ramsey #10 Gold digger, we don't snigger with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s about as well known as Richie. I recognised his face but wouldn’t have remembered his name. And the BBC have renewed their show for a second series so it would be a great way to promote it. I think she would be fairly popular with the public as she’d play on the ‘just a normal working class mam’ angle. I hope she’s not as she would be insufferable, but wouldn’t rule her out yet!

Reactions: 5
So sad I used to really like her pre-covid she was so funny and natural. Now she thinks she is this superstar
I loved her Instagram before she got big with the podcast. I think the tour and TV show have ruined her. She just isnt the same any more.

I really hope they wouldn't have her on Strictly so soon after Chris. And she would moan about missing her kids all the time. The ones she never looks after.

Also think it’s too soon since Chris did it, she’d just be constantly compared to him and she’d HATE that. He got far because he came across so well, I don’t think she’d manage that and I don’t think her ego could take it!
This is so true. He is genuinely quite likeable, as she used to be. But she's not any more. She couldn't cope with being tit, and she would go out early and Chris and the rest of us would never hear the end of it.

Reactions: 11
She ‘loathes’ the summer holidays. I get they can be hard work but honestly why have kids if spending time with them is such a chore? She has the privilege to be able to afford lots of different activities to keep them entertained.

Reactions: 17
Apparently she “loathes the summer holidays”! It must be dreadful having to spend time with your own two children without any worries about money or work/time off

She ‘loathes’ the summer holidays. I get they can be hard work but honestly why have kids if spending time with them is such a chore? She has the privilege to be able to afford lots of different activities to keep them entertained.
Great minds….. 😂

Reactions: 12
Rafe sleeps like 11 hours a night. U can't have it every which way 🙄
What I mean is, talk to me when your kid only sleeps a MAX 7 hours a night. So we're up at 5 every day inc no evenings to ourselves. That's a long summer rosie!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What a cow she is, the hard part of the holidays is either having enough money to pay for camps if your working or having enough money to entertain your children neither of which she has to worry about. I would be so hurt to find out my mum hated time off with me. She’s so lucky to have two lovely health children why can’t she enjoy them 🥹

Reactions: 18
Her latest post has really boiled my piss 😡 What she’s basically saying is she ‘loathes’ spending time with her child. When a) all she does is moan she misses them when she’s away b) doesn’t have a proper job so doesn’t have to juggle work and child care c) has a live in nanny and in laws at her disposal for childcare d) is rich so can afford to do all sorts of stuff with her kids. There are people out there who are desperate to be parents, or parents who have lost children. People who are struggling throughout the holidays to afford childcare, most likely using up most of their annual leave so they don’t have to pay out. She needs to have a bleeping word with her privileged self.

Reactions: 24
And sorry I forgot, Robin was in camp all week so she didn't even have him. God she's such a dick.

• Wow
Sorry but this is what pisses me off about (some) parents. I’m a child free woman because I know that child rearing absolutely isn’t for me. If you loathe spending time with them that much WHY have them?

Far too often people have kids because it’s seen as the “done” thing, then spend the rest of their lives harping on about how they’re more important than everyone because they’ve had a kid whilst simultaneously moaning about EVERYTHING to do with parenting and trying to palm kids off on schools and childcare.

Isn’t this the same woman who, in an episode of the podcast said she hated people who didn’t smile at her kids?

Christ. Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Some parents would do anything to have their children here and spend one last summers day with them. The poster above is right, just don’t have kids if you don’t want them. Live your best adult life instead of moaning about what you have chosen.

Reactions: 12
I agree - I work part time but love spending the holidays with my children. Lucky to be working from home mostly now, so I’m still there if they need me. Mine are teenagers now, but would love to have the chance to do school holidays while not worrying about money or work!!

Reactions: 7
She loathes the summer holidays? Rosie, you know today is Sunday right?

She has the means, time and finances to have a great summer break, with Robin especially as he’s at school, but just moans about parenting the kids she barely spends any time with anyway! Most parents dread the summer holidays because they don’t have the childcare needed for them to go to bloody work!!! Or they’re working for nothing for 7 weeks after having to pay out for holiday clubs. God she doesn’t know she’s born this woman

Reactions: 9
And sorry I forgot, Robin was in camp all week so she didn't even have him. God she's such a dick.
I cringe so much at all the comments saying he’s so tall or when did he grow?!

like it’s a revelation that kids grow taller when they get older 🤣

Reactions: 6
Sandra is there 3 days a week and Robin has been at holiday club, what parenting is she doing exactly?! She is so detached from reality it's untrue.

I can't figure out if she is trying to be like theunmumsymum and thinking she is in solidarity with other parents or is just that utterly tone deaf. I'm probably going to go with the latter. School holidays are lovely with little ones like she has. So many fun days out you can do, especially if you have plenty of money, as has already been pointed out here.

They have a massive bloody garden that the kids can play out in all day too,.

Reactions: 9
I’ve unfollowed, as frankly i loath her and her narrative about her children. She’s lazy, entitled and plain rude. Hope one day she finds out her children loath visiting her as much as she loathed spending the summer with them.

Did I use ‘loath’ enough there 🤔🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Eeeeeeeeeee imagine coming on your insta stories to moan that your 1 and a half year old "needs stuff all the time" and you're "drowning". He's a baby ffs! She is the least maternal woman ever, she needs to appreciate what she's got because some women would be DESPERATE to be "drowning" in caring for their 1 year old.

Reactions: 10
Eeeeeeeeeee imagine coming on your insta stories to moan that your 1 and a half year old "needs stuff all the time" and you're "drowning". He's a baby ffs! She is the least maternal woman ever, she needs to appreciate what she's got because some women would be DESPERATE to be "drowning" in caring for their 1 year old.
And then admitting your older child is with your mum all day so you’re complaining about someone who isn’t even there and you’re doing nothing for!

Reactions: 7
I'm very maternal and ill mind her kids perfectly at the weekends when Chris leaves her for me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Intrigued about the house move...

The door she showed in her stories this morning is a modern door and not from the old house. Unless she is in her Mam's house...

On the podcast this week, they talked about both getting new keys for the house. Unusual for both to need new keys when they have been living in the other house for as long as they have.

There was a few sightings of Chris in South Shields this week including in Specsavers and buying a cookie from a mobile van. Seems like they're there all the time now.

On one of the recent podcasts they talked about going to Haven Point at 4.30pm. Why wouldn't they go swimming somewhere closer to the Vicarage, particularly at that time of day and would they go at 4.30 pm in the evening and then drive 45 minutes back home. Possibly but seems a bit odd.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.