Rosie Ramsey #10 Gold digger, we don't snigger with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did Chris and rosie buy the house in March 2021? Trying to find out if I’ve found the right one as there’s several websites with the same house for sale, but all the rooms look different. Looks like an old kitchen in one, then a new one and there’s a child’s room in one brochure, but not another. Any help appreciated

Reactions: 1
did Chris and rosie buy the house in March 2021? Trying to find out if I’ve found the right one as there’s several websites with the same house for sale, but all the rooms look different. Looks like an old kitchen in one, then a new one and there’s a child’s room in one brochure, but not another. Any help appreciated
Yes they did there is a brochure on line but it’s off the 2021 sale I don’t think k it’s up or it’s not being put on the internet. It’s the one in Newton nearstocksfield

Yes they did there is a brochure on line but it’s off the 2021 sale I don’t think k it’s up or it’s not being put on the internet. It’s the one in Newton nearstocksfield
Ah, I found it on rightmove (the sale) and went from there.
Yes I can see the old brochure.

the other one for sale currently has a very similar name and area so I can see why people are getting confused.

can’t seem to see their current house for sale anywhere, just the old brochure still online

the other one for sale currently has a very similar name and area so I can see why people are getting confused.

can’t seem to see their current house for sale anywhere, just the old brochure still online
The one I saw was added 6 days ago.

I am trying to work out if the brochure I can see is current by zooming in on the library shelves to see if it’s just filled with copies of the SMA book

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The one I saw was added 6 days ago.
I saw that one, that’s a different house, same name, same area.
that one is in a place called Bywell. That’s not the correct one (I don’t believe)

I think the correct one was the one once owned by the joicey family.
Correct me if I’m wrong.

Last edited:

It’s definitely not on line if it’s even for sale . These posh estate agents will probably have a client list of people interested in those sort of properties personally I think it will go on line when they go ( I’m still not 100% ) they are . The house which I think is a possibility is empty and a similar price to the vicarage so they could move in tomorrow. It’s got gas which the vicarage hadn’t it’s oil fired and not as many rooms I don’t think they fully furnished the vicarage that’s why you never saw any of it . Of course it’ll be a top secret move 🙄

Reactions: 3
They've been so quiet for a few days I was wondering if they might actually be currently moving

Reactions: 2
They've been so quiet for a few days I was wondering if they might actually be currently moving
I did wonder that too or it’s yet another secret holiday or god forbid please …..Rosie is lying low before a strictly announcement I can handle the first two but not a strictly announcement

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Previous years I would have said she wasn’t enough of a name, but now they’ve got the tv show I can really see her doing it. She would never turn it down if they offered it, she’d be in her element.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Oh she'd be delighted but they spoke kym marsh today calling her a celebrity. Rosie isn't that but I guess stragglers might get in too?

I am certainly not one for fine dining so it might just be me and my admittedly very uncultured ways - but all of that food looked pretty icky, why is everything gelatinous? 🤢🍮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: she is FAR to lazy to do strictly, no way could she put in all that graft.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: she is FAR to lazy to do strictly, no way could she put in all that graft.
Just been listening to Radio 2 announcement that Richie is in it and I said it would be too much hard work for Rosie. Didn’t she join the gym a few months ago bet she’s never been and has the Peloton on tap yet hated it. She’d be unbearable if she was on the show. So sad I used to really like her pre-covid she was so funny and natural. Now she thinks she is this superstar

Reactions: 6
Absolutely! And I know they have relatively unknowns on there but I don’t think most of the Strictly audience would have heard of her! Also think it’s too soon since Chris did it, she’d just be constantly compared to him and she’d HATE that. He got far because he came across so well, I don’t think she’d manage that and I don’t think her ego could take it!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.