Rosie Ramsey #10 Gold digger, we don't snigger with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not westoe vlllage Cleadon there is a mansion house just been sold recently from being on the market for ages . It’s on the road from cleadon to Whitburn it ticks her boxes I think
Im crap at this stuff, clearly! 😂
That is another lovely place to live.
She really got lucky in life.

I just found this on right move and was loving it until the 10 commandments thing on the staircase 😬 That would have to go!
Yeah that would be getting covered over asap!

Im crap at this stuff, clearly! 😂
That is another lovely place to live.
She really got lucky in life.

Yeah that would be getting covered over asap!
I’ve tried to copy the link but I’m not clever enough it’s on the market website I’m sure it was for sale when they moved before. It’s part of Underclff of course I’m probably wrong I’m still not convinced that they are moving yet even though I’m not surprised I knew she wouldn’t fit in where they moved to.

Not westoe vlllage Cleadon there is a mansion house just been sold recently from being on the market for ages . It’s on the road from cleadon to Whitburn it ticks her boxes I think
There is a private school in Sunderland only 10 mins drive from there too.

Reactions: 1
If I was them this would be my choice for the area https://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/61888108/

The problem with the one on the main road at Souter on the way to south sheilds is it’s on the main route between Sunderland and shields and is very close to the road, it also faces the cliffs and the sea and will be freezing and windy most of the year. It’s also a popular walking spot so not great for security now their names are somewhat recognisable when they’ve been used to quite a bit of personal space for the last year.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
If I was them this would be my choice for the area https://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/61888108/

The problem with the one on the main road at Souter on the way to south sheilds is it’s on the main route between Sunderland and shields and is very close to the road, it also faces the cliffs and the sea and will be freezing and windy most of the year. It’s also a popular walking spot so not great for security now their names are somewhat recognisable when they’ve been used to quite a bit of personal space for the last year.
Its lovely but 900k and you’re still attached to another house?!
Maybe it’s because my neighbours are cnuts but if I had the money I’d be a in detached any day!

Reactions: 3
Its lovely but 900k and you’re still attached to another house?!
Maybe it’s because my neighbours are cnuts but if I had the money I’d be a in detached any day!
Fair, I live in a flat and I’m moving to a terrace so I’m no stranger to neighbours, the only time I ever lived in a detached house teens played football against my outer wall so it’s jaded me but this is why the rich live in gated communities.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20220731-180924_Office.jpg

It was someone on here who pointed it out before in a previous thread about them being semi detached

Reactions: 2
So Rafe had tooth pain and really wasn’t himself and she took him around the shops?
Funny when she had toothache the whole world had to know and she had to sit in her pyjamas on the sofa for days.
poor kid!

Reactions: 15
Chris’s happy birthday today! Not one post from CRW, imagine if it was the other way around there would be hell on

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.