Rosie Ramsey #10 Gold digger, we don't snigger with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The post 11 hours ago.. I really like her outfit. Not her usual lampshade style, I think she looks fab. *shoot me now*

Not super comfortable with the speculation on where a six year old might be going to school 😬

I wouldn’t be surprised if they moved. They haven’t seemed to settle in their big house, other than having more outside space we haven’t heard or seen a lot that they love about it or things they have done to make it their own… although possibly because we now only get very close up face stories at far between intervals.
Don’t really see the problem since they’re never going to confirm where he goes anyway, not like some weirdo is going to read here then rock up to every private school in the north east trying to see them. They’re not proper celebrities.

I can see why they’re moving to be honest, that new house is massive and they’re out in the sticks compares to where they were in celadon. Imagine the energy bills for that place! Plus they’re having to get Sandra to travel back and forth every few days, it’s a lot easier to be close to home.

Reactions: 1
I can see why they’d move, a big house with a library really isn’t them. I remember them saying they had no books apart from SMA to put in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was in North Avenue, South Shields.
It’s really the only way semi private street in Shields.
It’s known as one of the best streets to live on because you don’t go down it unless you live there.
Very posh!
It is a lovely street it was a lovely house it suited them they haven’t shown this new house off half anywhere near as much because it’s so massive it’s probably half empty . If this is all true and they are going g where I think they are it’s half the size of the other one but also similar to the vicarage . 5 mins drive from Sandra’s actual house and the same for Chris parents it was short sighted of them to move where they did I think it will have been Rosie wantiing to move from what I heard fro a parent of a good friend of Chris’ he was ok where he was .they bought Sandra a car but she must have been sick of trekking up there for them .

Reactions: 5
I'm quite sure it will be Rosie wanting to move, not Chris. She is very close to her family and has always lived near them. I don't think she can handle not having them on her doorstep. As much as she thought she wanted to move to the countryside, the reality is that she won't have settled there. Maybe in part to having a lot of time away touring and travelling to London for work

The big house was probably another fad just like the camper van!!! She’s wasting a lot of money.

After confirmation today, I’m comfortable revealing a little of what I know. Robin will 100% definitely be moving to a Private school in a nearby coastal City. A house move is imminent!
Private school coastal in north east is Kings, Tynemouth but changed to allowing us commoners a couple of years ago. Other private schools around there are in Jesmond. Not sure of any coastal over south of the Tyne x

Just seeing people like Zoella and her brother and other YouTubers living there, seems a good place to live while also being closer to London.
I think the travel down to London from Newcastle must be a killer.
I live on the outskirts of Newcastle very close to the coast and within walking distance to bus and metro to town (20 mins). We can get the train to London within a couple of hours if one or two stops. I used to commute there and back in one day a few years ago so, as long as no rail disruption, it’s not bad to do. She should have taken into account the amenities and travelling before she moved as I would have to think very hard before moving from where I am.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think a good comparison is rob and josh parenting hell. Similar format. They'd never ask for money for extra content. They ask to support them by buying their books or tickets to their shows instead. Which is fair. AND rob and josh actually do two pods a week and interview a different person every week. That's a good bit more work than reading emails. Anyway. I hate the ramseys and hope this is the end of them 🤣🤣🤣
I’ve started listening again to podcasts and was pleasantly surprised patenting hell podcast hadn’t changed too much but I keep expecting it to happen soon and them become as unbearable as Chris and Rosie

Reactions: 3
I’ve started listening again to podcasts and was pleasantly surprised patenting hell podcast hadn’t changed too much but I keep expecting it to happen soon and them become as unbearable as Chris and Rosie
The very odd episode can be a bit of a drag but it's to be expected I guess. They do two a week. For the most part I find it very refreshing and some irreverent chit chat to listen to while plodding about doing house stuff! I've actually started listening to Carol mcgiffin and nick Abbotts pod! Talk about irreverent! Just plain old chit chat but it passes the time! Really enjoying it. Its an odd choice tho I know 😆😆

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It is a lovely street it was a lovely house it suited them they haven’t shown this new house off half anywhere near as much because it’s so massive it’s probably half empty . If this is all true and they are going g where I think they are it’s half the size of the other one but also similar to the vicarage . 5 mins drive from Sandra’s actual house and the same for Chris parents it was short sighted of them to move where they did I think it will have been Rosie wantiing to move from what I heard fro a parent of a good friend of Chris’ he was ok where he was .they bought Sandra a car but she must have been sick of trekking up there for them .
In Westoe village?
I’d say yeah but it’s right next to that alley way where everyone cuts through and the pub customers wee all over 🤔

D98DB836-CF06-4AFA-9EDA-C3397F9168B4.jpeg
The very odd episode can be a bit of a drag but it's to be expected I guess. They do two a week. For the most part I find it very refreshing and some irreverent chit chat to listen to while plodding about doing house stuff! I've actually started listening to Carol mcgiffin and nick Abbotts pod! Talk about irreverent! Just plain old chit chat but it passes the time! Really enjoying it. Its an odd choice tho I know 😆😆
I really like chit chat, comical leaning podcasts. A few true crime/real events stuff but mostly I like to listen to comedians waffle on and keep me company
Rosie and Chris was a great one when they first started and who wouldn’t love to earn money rambling away with your other half, but they don’t seem at all grateful or grounded. Never warmed to her tbh but assumed if Chris liked her she must be ok but they’re both prats it seems

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1459195
I really like chit chat, comical leaning podcasts. A few true crime/real events stuff but mostly I like to listen to comedians waffle on and keep me company
Rosie and Chris was a great one when they first started and who wouldn’t love to earn money rambling away with your other half, but they don’t seem at all grateful or grounded. Never warmed to her tbh but assumed if Chris liked her she must be ok but they’re both prats it seems
Yes I totally agree. I LOVED it at the start and probably for a good year or so after that, she was great craic on insta too at the time. I was trying to Google map their old house cos I'm a nosy witch and only remembered the orangery 😭 god that was lovely.

It’s not that one
The other one in westoe village?
That one had been on the market ages, the thick black carpet in one of the rooms gives me the creeps though!
If it is there you mean, I don’t think it’s very private.
Cant see Rosie living in a semi detached either 😂
If only so her neighbours don’t have to listen to her singing!

The other one in westoe village?
That one had been on the market ages, the thick black carpet in one of the rooms gives me the creeps though!
If it is there you mean, I don’t think it’s very private.
Cant see Rosie living in a semi detached either 😂
If only so her neighbours don’t have to listen to her singing!
Not westoe vlllage Cleadon there is a mansion house just been sold recently from being on the market for ages . It’s on the road from cleadon to Whitburn it ticks her boxes I think

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.