Rosie Ramsey #10 Gold digger, we don't snigger with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be surprised if they are moving! I think even though it’s the ‘dream’ house, it’s horrible moving away from friends and family. Especially when you need them for basically all of your childcare.

Also Sandra is basically their full time nanny? She must hate having to go there all the time.

Reactions: 1
There aren’t any private schools in their previous town so unless they’re looking at Newcastle (which isn’t exactly a seaside town) or Sunderland, which would be more seaside but is a city, it may be a bit further outside the north east 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sunderland is a tit hole I lived there for 8 years.
They’re probably moving back to South Shields.
But it could be Brighton? That would be so far away from friends and family I can see that being a huge mistake.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nah no way would they move that far to Brighton. if they are already moving because where they live is too far away from ‘home’ can’t see them moving from the north east tbh.

Reactions: 4
After confirmation today, I’m comfortable revealing a little of what I know. Robin will 100% definitely be moving to a Private school in a nearby coastal City. A house move is imminent!
I can’t think of any coastal cities nearby apart from Sunderland even if they come back k to South Shields lots of kids go to private school travel to Newcastle or Durham . Chris was driving Robin to his old school for a few weeks after they moved so driving to Durham is nothing obv Sandra will do this when Chris is away . If Heatwave isn’t CRW trying to fool us then I’m so pleased Robin is staying private. Sandra had him at his old schools picnic as his cousin is still at Robins old school he seems to have calmed down but not much . Sunderland woujd be a good compromise for family and friends and she had been gushing on about how much she loved Shields which makes me think why did our move love ! I always said the house wasn’t them . One question Heatwave are they selling the Vicarage?

Reactions: 2
Read the room Rosie - her latest video panning around the interiors dept of Fenwicks in Newcastle accompanied by music stating she’s in heaven!!
Noticed comments were off tho 😉

Tynemouth has a private school and is only the other side of the water from SS!
Several expensive properties too 🤫

Read the room Rosie - her latest video panning around the interiors dept of Fenwicks in Newcastle accompanied by music stating she’s in heaven!!

There are lots of expensive properties believe it or not when they moved there was a similar house to what they bought in Cleadon which is in between South Shields and Sunderland. It’s ok going to places like stocksfield for the day but it’s totally different to what they have been used to and miles away from their parents on whom they rely on Chris is very close to Bill his dad and his mam he ended up moving back from Manchester when he first started out because he missed home .

I thought that school in Tynemouth became a state school a few years ago now. Hadn’t realised there still was one over that way!

I thought that school in Tynemouth became a state school a few years ago now. Hadn’t realised there still was one over that way!
Ah maybe it has, it was one of the only ones I knew which were not Newcastle-centric and also had exclusive housing

She doesn’t make me jealous when she does that, she will come out with the shabbiest most nana-ish things in fenwicks 👵🏼

After confirmation today, I’m comfortable revealing a little of what I know. Robin will 100% definitely be moving to a Private school in a nearby coastal City. A house move is imminent!
But they’ve only just moved?!

I can’t see them moving him to Argyle House, it’s on a busy main road. Can’t see Chris rocking up and standing at the gates there, there’s no privacy. Everything else on that street is care homes so they’d stick right out, unless they can arrange to collect from the back street and get someone to bring him out to the beloved Tesla. They mentioned swimming at Sheilds baths in this week’s pod so wouldn’t be surprised if they’re back in Cleadon.

Last edited:
I can’t see them moving him to Argyle House, it’s on a busy main road. Can’t see Chris rocking up and standing at the gates there, there’s no privacy. Everything else on that street is care homes so they’d stick right out, unless they can arrange to collect from the back street and get someone to bring him out to the beloved Tesla. They mentioned swimming at Sheilds baths in this week’s pod so wouldn’t be surprised if they’re back in Cleadon.
I agree there is a house that’s just been sold which ticks all of Rosie’s boxes . Argyle house compared to where he has just been is crap 1000 less per term but they aren’t in to good education in lockdown they couldn’t be arsed to homeschool . They used to drop him off at the state school in the tesla so can’t see it being a problem

I’d be shocked if they moved to Sunderland, but I eagerly await the “we moved in secret…again” post.

Not super comfortable with the speculation on where a six year old might be going to school 😬

I wouldn’t be surprised if they moved. They haven’t seemed to settle in their big house, other than having more outside space we haven’t heard or seen a lot that they love about it or things they have done to make it their own… although possibly because we now only get very close up face stories at far between intervals.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.