Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We saw an actual human side to the RosieBot 3000 Super Stepford wife today! Could tell she was really genuinely stressed about her teeth. First time I’ve ever seen her display any proper emotion.

Reactions: 4
We saw an actual human side to the RosieBot 3000 Super Stepford wife today! Could tell she was really genuinely stressed about her teeth. First time I’ve ever seen her display any proper emotion.
that’s because it’s an issue that an orgasm can’t fix

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Rosie’s influencing career has peaked, and while The Londoner probably once comfortably supported her, she hasn’t successfully transitioned to a mummy Influencer and no longer has a USP, so I suspect it is PJ’s income that substantially supports the household now.

I don’t think that observation is offensive. 🤷‍♀️
only just found this thread so glad there is one, Rosie was the first blogger I started following yearsss ago, probably at the start of her blog and I used to be so jealous of her lifestyle, constant travelling, parties etc. I think blogs generally are becoming less popular as people have moved to instagram/youtube etc, but regardless of this she is long past her peak because her life now is SO boring. She seemingy has no friends, is only ever with her family or her invisible husband... and don't get me started on her cringe fawning over Julia... the way she talks about her as if they are best friends when Julia never mentions her is so embarassing

Reactions: 11
I’ll never forget how she tried to explain UK politics on her blog back in the day and said that the Tories were the good floppy haired Gryffindors and Labour were Slytherins 🤣🤣🤣
especially as Rowling literally said the opposite. Her use of Americanisms is so annoying, the latest post about "shooting the breeze" ugh

She’s saying how disgusted she is by the conservatives voting against free school meals into the school holidays. This is strange from a ‘die hard Tory girl’ as this kind of policy is Tory through and through and no one could be surprised by it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s saying how disgusted she is by the conservatives voting against free school meals into the school holidays. This is strange from a ‘die hard Tory girl’ as this kind of policy is Tory through and through and no one could be surprised by it.
exactly! Iwish someone would call her out on this but I assume most of her followers are too young/American and don't know about our political parties

Reactions: 5
I now strongly suspect she reads this thread and saw my post about her beloved Tory “Gryffindors” vote, and then realised how horrendous it made her look.

I mean, probably giving myself too much credit 😂 and she’s likely just hopped on the cause bangwagon because it’s a big topic (and rightly so), but really very suspicious for her to be talking about this now when I’ve never seen her give a shiny tit about how our Tory government treats the poor before.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I now strongly suspect she reads this thread and saw my post about her beloved Tory “Gryffindors” vote, and then realised how horrendous it made her look.

I mean, probably giving myself too much credit 😂 and she’s likely just hopped on the cause bangwagon because it’s a big topic (and rightly so), but really very suspicious for her to be talking about this now when I’ve never seen her give a shiny tit about how our Tory government treats the poor before.
I definitely imagine she reads here, I used to read her thread on another site and at one stage her thread was hacked into apparently by Valentina's boyfriend or something so ended up being moved to a private forum, was really odd. And tbh if she isn't reading online gossip about herself what is she doing with her days?! clearly not working/doing anything productive

Reactions: 10
I definitely imagine she reads here, I used to read her thread on another site and at one stage her thread was hacked into apparently by Valentina's boyfriend or something so ended up being moved to a private forum, was really odd. And tbh if she isn't reading online gossip about herself what is she doing with her days?! clearly not working/doing anything productive
Agreed. It also wouldn’t surprise me if she’s posted here.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'd say it's more likely that their PR companies monitor these sites rather than them coming on themselves. Just speaking for myself but I'm only here when I don't have much to do (hashtag quarantine), if I have multiple business partners to work with plus a kid to take care of, I ain't got the time

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'd say it's more likely that their PR companies monitor these sites rather than them coming on themselves. Just speaking for myself but I'm only here when I don't have much to do (hashtag quarantine), if I have multiple business partners to work with plus a kid to take care of, I ain't got the time
but she doesn't have multiple business partners does she? she has a child, an inactive blog and an instagram..

Reactions: 8
but she doesn't have multiple business partners does she? she has a child, an inactive blog and an instagram..
Lol -all the sponcon she does, eg that kitchen mixer whatever it is... the thing you can cook everything in (incl. margaritas). Any ad whatsoever isn't just a one-off ad (usually) - they'll consider themselves partners and continuously be pitching new projects to her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Genuine question @ceebs233 - you seem to be quite a fan of Rose so why are you posting here?
Ach I know what you mean, I'm definitely no fan but I suppose it's all a spectrum and I'm not as much of a hater as many are. I was hoping for something a bit more like the olden times (... that I have read about on this thread) with the salacious lies etc. In absence of that, I though it was fair enough to give a balanced perspective that she's probably not coming on here, that she probably does have a life etc. I get that that's not the point of this forum, in which case perhaps I'll just see myself out.

I’d say there’s not much point in calling her out on her Tory hypocrisy as we know that she just deletes any negative comments she gets, and blocks whoever sent them.

Reactions: 6
Ach I know what you mean, I'm definitely no fan but I suppose it's all a spectrum and I'm not as much of a hater as many are. I was hoping for something a bit more like the olden times (... that I have read about on this thread) with the salacious lies etc. In absence of that, I though it was fair enough to give a balanced perspective that she's probably not coming on here, that she probably does have a life etc. I get that that's not the point of this forum, in which case perhaps I'll just see myself out.
Please don’t, I really appreciate your contributions to this thread.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.