Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she is pregnant (although will admit the doubt is creeping in!) but I bet if she is, she’ll announce it around Christmas for all the Instagram pats

Reactions: 8
god that dress in her latest post os awful, so boxy. I cannot believe she is advertising a jewellers, what are these companies thinking? how many of her fans are likely to be buying expensive jewellery? (especially now)

Reactions: 3
I really like that dress actually! I love this designer. and she tags the designer (a Ghanaian company) which she never usually does (always makes money by making you click through to ad links to find out who makes what she’s wearing) so I think it’s a conscious effort to support a black woman owned business, which is nice!

Reactions: 6
Her latest Story is her roasting dinner in the oven.

...so she has an oven, a cooker and an Aga? Why? Is the Aga just for Instagram pics? What a waste of space!

how cringe was her posting yet another foto of Julia when she never reciprocates. the only people that seemto appear in her insta are herself, lily, her mum or juliat

Reactions: 5
I honestly hope she is not trying to add the MakeUp blogger string to her bow because telling people to put sellotape on your face is just wrong. Ive seen other makeup artists do it with things other than, which will not damage your skin. Just wrong.

I’m isolating and catching up on lots of old bloggers etc.
I used to post on the old GOMI thread, so reading lots of this stuff is like a flashback to a specific time in my life.
I can’t believe she married PJ and had a baby.

I hope she still has her fake bags and fake houses.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m isolating and catching up on lots of old bloggers etc.
I used to post on the old GOMI thread, so reading lots of this stuff is like a flashback to a specific time in my life.
I can’t believe she married PJ and had a baby.

I hope she still has her fake bags and fake houses.
And now dresses the way she does! I remember all those years ago she used to wear very low cut tops and short skirts. Now some of the things she wears are quite middle aged.

I’ve very recently come across her Instagram page and was hoping she’d have a thread on here! My first thought about her page is ‘Irritating’. She looks very smug!

how cringe was her posting yet another foto of Julia when she never reciprocates. the only people that seemto appear in her insta are herself, lily, her mum or juliat
this. I find it really odd. If you looked at Julia’s feed, you wouldn’t guess Rose was a friend.

why does she now hide her baby’s face? She used to show her before.

Reactions: 2
this. I find it really odd. If you looked at Julia’s feed, you wouldn’t guess Rose was a friend.

i'm surpised she ever did, it makes no sense for her husband to be so private and yet let his daughter be online imo

I've noticed this happening more and more. They show their baby's face when they're newborn/under 1 and then once they start getting older they no longer show their face. I guess they become more recognisable

Reactions: 1
I've noticed this happening more and more. They show their baby's face when they're newborn/under 1 and then once they start getting older they no longer show their face. I guess they become more recognisable
if this is the reason I am glad she has, I am sick of parents exploiting their children for views

Reactions: 9
I’m debating unfollowing her. She seems to live in dreamland with her “personal shopper” stories: someone asked for a gift idea for their niece and she posted a £300 games console. People ask for a “nice coat” and she posts £1500 designer coats.

• Wow
I’m debating unfollowing her. She seems to live in dreamland with her “personal shopper” stories: someone asked for a gift idea for their niece and she posted a £300 games console. People ask for a “nice coat” and she posts £1500 designer coats.
the questions were fake. Two of the people asked for “luxury loving boyfriend” and “luxury loving” wife. I don’t think people use that phrase a lot - seems like an excuse to
Post expensive items.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.