Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She kind of looks like she might be pregnant in her latest insta ...
There is a rather baby heavy theme to the Q&As... But I don’t think you’re supposed to have laser hair removal if you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant, which she’s been very open about having and saying how impressed she is with the results.

Reactions: 1
There is a rather baby heavy theme to the Q&As... But I don’t think you’re supposed to have laser hair removal if you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant, which she’s been very open about having and saying how impressed she is with the results.
Either it is THE most unflattering coat thing, or she is pregnant....

Reactions: 3
Don’t think she is pregnant because the last time she was, she dropped off the face of the earth with morning sickness and basically moved into her Mum’s house, where she seems to be 90% of the time anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is today's insta post the first time she has casually referred to "PJ"? As someone who has followed her antics since the Phoebe days and remembers her introducing her "friend" PJ, it actually seems quite sweet to me lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It’s refreshing, humanises them as people.

Have noticed she’s started chin hiding again

Reactions: 5
I definitely think I can spy a bump in her latest photo in the heart pyjamas....

Reactions: 5
Re: latest story, is that duck Lily’s favourite breakfast 😂 she just wants to say her baby loves chia seeds and hemp seeds. I can see them in Waitrose now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.