Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fineapple

VIP Member
Surprised at her reaction re Dante Wright. I actually thought she was reposting someone else’s arguments for a second. Why don’t we get more of substance Rosie rather than ra ra make my scrumptious lemon cake Rosie?

Reactions: 10

cluckyclown

I think the most unlikeable thing about her is her snobbery. The way she prances about with her mummy a day after the election going to fancy shops whilst thousands of Britains depended on the outcome of this election for their survival is revolting. She is so pathetic the way she clings to this posh-girl image, she has such a superiority complex and smugness about her I can't stand. She can barely contain her smugness at the result by liking things on twitter. You voted for a liar and a government whose cuts have killed thousands of people but you don't give a fuck as long as you get to cling to this privately educated toff image. God I can't stand her. I wish her followers knew she was a tory. Ew ew ew she is such a pick-me as well.

VipersNest

jesus what was she thinking with her hair cut?! I always thought she had nice hair but this is just...
I almost feel sorry for her, she seems really bored and to be alone all the time, that post about being at the beach but unable to go in the sea was so depressing. anyone know exactly what her invisible husband is working on?
Darling, he's a super successful movie producer don't you know?? That our Rosie supported financially while he worked to achieve his dreams (or so the fool spouted on one of her stories some time ago. I hate that I know this 😂)

• Haha

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
No offence intended but people quite often refer to the GOMI thread, but it’s quite frustrating as it’s hard to access haha. I signed up to an account ages ago to view it but nothing happened, and it’s all private. It’s kinda annoying that it wasn’t all on GG to begin with.

Is it possible for anyone to summarise or share the juicy stuff? Thanks in advance of course
It was a long time ago that I read it but part of it that stood out to me was that she brought a fake celine bag for Christmas but gifted it to herself but pretended her family gave it to her as an actual celine. Not sure I’ve made much sense there I’m trying to put the kids to bed 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Fineapple

VIP Member
I’m not sure actually but probably. This was back when Rosie was with that Damien guy and she liked to pretend she was part of some elitist high society private school crowd.

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Aside from the fact that she’s sounding more and more like Mary Berry in every video she makes, this cheats cats eye looks terrible - blobby and uneven and stops where the lashes start. The idea is that the line starts from mid-way across and goes outward. So many tools and pens to do it properly and she suggests a Kirby grip 🙄
8ADD92D5-409F-44AB-ABF3-17E3AD8B8E3E.jpeg

• Wow

bugeyeboo

As a K-Pop fan, I’m quite interested to see the backlash that a member of a K-Pop group GFriend has faced because she posed unknowingly with a Nazi dressed mannequin. She’s had to issue a public apology and everything. HMMM WHAT DOES IT REMIND ME OF? 🤔🤔🤔🤔 oh except our Rosie never apologised or even acknowledged the incident.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
I have no issue with the grey hair but lord does her hair look dried out as hell. Get yourself a deep conditioning treatment, pronto, Rosie!

• Haha

Silentcritique

Chatty Member
No offence intended but people quite often refer to the GOMI thread, but it’s quite frustrating as it’s hard to access haha. I signed up to an account ages ago to view it but nothing happened, and it’s all private. It’s kinda annoying that it wasn’t all on GG to begin with.

Is it possible for anyone to summarise or share the juicy stuff? Thanks in advance of course

• Heart
Reactions: 9

bugeyeboo

A family friend of hers (who didn’t know I knew of Rosie) described her as vile and that they were really pretentious of their wedding guest list. Told me about an incident within their circle of family friends where a friend’s son had died and Rosie plastered it on her social media for head pats and attention

• Wow

Wagatha

Good for her, this is a great use of her platform. Really taken aback to see her with the quick and succinct responses to all the followers as well.

Calabria

VIP Member
I don't think that's a Nazi hat in that photo. It's got a sheriffs badge on it. Not defending her, but there was only one occasion she put said hat on and this photo doesn't show it.
Ah yeah you’re right. So no second Nazi hat, but one is still bad enough I guess!
Gosh I miss the old days of the GOMI thread

anyone remember her “satisfyingly noisy Louboutins” in that restaurant when she complained about the nut allergy? 🤣

• Haha

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
It’s WELL worth it if you can bear it. Catalogues all of the nonsense from when she first became popular right the way through. Some absolute gems in there!
Totally off topic (sorry) but the woman who runs Gomi is as “interesting” as a lot of the people discussed on there!

I wish Tattle had been around longer so we’d have the full Rosie catalogue and all the receipts. Gomi is really difficult to read.

muffintop13

Chatty Member
This is a girl who writes all her blog posts like she's stuck in GSCE English mode. She stole her Slutty Brownies recipe, and she's always lied about her tits. There are old photos of her with a flatter chest on GOMI.

whowouldhavethought

I am really worry about this post about masturbation and kids :(
Her post says that not all masturbation is a sign of child abuse but some of them means they are ! I feel like we need to protect children from being expose to certain things
Don't get me wrong, I think she's a knob. But that post was just saying that it's natural and normal for children to do that and she wasn't saying she was going to encourage it or show her daughter how. I think she tries to be risqué but I don't see anything sinister behind that post. Perhaps if children knew it was normal and their bodies aren't shameful they would be more likely to confide in patents or caregivers if anything untoward were to happen.