Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I'd forgotten about her. Just had a nosy, what is with the hair?! Her hair was fabulous before, now she looks at least 10 years older than she is. She's so cringe, her photos are just her tryign to portray this posh fancy life. I know she's wealthy but it's this twee false persona and life that just makes me cringe. Imagine living your life that way. I see the tits are still out all the time!

Reactions: 4
Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard but you know she thinks she sounds terribly posh and proper. She is the most patronising twit ever. She has had one baby who is a year old and yet she acts like the most smug know it all ever on everything child related. Dunno why she’s bothering to chip in and preach on coronavirus when she’s snug on her privileged LA holiday. She doesn’t even have to work.

Reactions: 5
I wondered if Rosie would have a thread on here.. anyway, she was on my flight back home from LA last night. Rather plain looking - definitely not as striking as she appears in her photos and not as tall as I thought she’d be. Hardly interacted with her husband or mother, either.

Reactions: 11
Ooh interesting! She fancies herself as a bargain basement Kate Middleton so I’m not surprised. Was she in economy?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ooh interesting! She fancies herself as a bargain basement Kate Middleton so I’m not surprised. Was she in economy?
I have no idea, sorry! I’m doubtful they were though. Love the bargain basement Kate Middleton description too 😂

Shouldn’t she be in self isolation rather than hot footing it to Mummy’s, being newly returned from LA?

I wondered if Rosie would have a thread on here.. anyway, she was on my flight back home from LA last night. Rather plain looking - definitely not as striking as she appears in her photos and not as tall as I thought she’d be. Hardly interacted with her husband or mother, either.
Ooooo really! Did you notice anything else?

Oh why didn’t I know there was a thread on her! I don’t even know why I follow her on Instagram, I think it’s to occasionally snigger at her quaint lifestyle she tries to portray on Instagram. I’ve tried to go through the GOMI thread on her, but I don’t have time to sit through 3000+ pages. Anyone want to give us a lo-down or her scandals over the years?

She's mentioning her ex Miles yet again on her Stories, pointing any followers who want to look at male models in his direction, even tagging him. How must her husband PJ feel about that?

She seems to mention Miles at every opportunity! Word is she even fabricates some of the questions for her Q&As, and these give her the chance to mention him too (as well as swipe-up affiliate links, and blog posts)!

• Haha
She bleeping infuriates me with these Q and A’s she sends herself. As IF a front line worker in ICU is bleeping asking her for advice!!! WHAT THE duck!!!! You'll notice she always sends the same sort of questions to herself so she can link to her blog, especially the one about bad breakups and abusive ex boyfriends.

Reactions: 8
She's mentioning her ex Miles yet again on her Stories, pointing any followers who want to look at male models in his direction, even tagging him. How must her husband PJ feel about that?

She seems to mention Miles at every opportunity! Word is she even fabricates some of the questions for her Q&As, and these give her the chance to mention him too (as well as swipe-up affiliate links, and blog posts)!
Isn't Miles married now too? How utterly inappropriate. I find it HILARIOUS that she never shares PJ online. She says it is cause he doesn't want to be featured...more like because he doesn't look like a model and looks kinda like her brother.

She bleeping infuriates me with these Q and A’s she sends herself. As IF a front line worker in ICU is bleeping asking her for advice!!! WHAT THE duck!!!! You'll notice she always sends the same sort of questions to herself so she can link to her blog, especially the one about bad breakups and abusive ex boyfriends.
Crazy thing is, wasn't it the ex Damien who took out a restraining order against ROSIE? I remember that coming up on GOMI years ago.

She still seems like nothing more than a hussy and she tries to put on an accent like Kate Middleton, lol.

Isn't Miles married now too? How utterly inappropriate. I find it HILARIOUS that she never shares PJ online. She says it is cause he doesn't want to be featured...more like because he doesn't look like a model and looks kinda like her brother.

Crazy thing is, wasn't it the ex Damien who took out a restraining order against ROSIE? I remember that coming up on GOMI years ago.

She still seems like nothing more than a hussy and she tries to put on an accent like Kate Middleton, lol.
My thoughts exactly! Peej doesn't fit in with her aesthetic and I think it's hurtful to not only not include him, but to bleat about her handsome ex boyfriend! So awful. She put photos of him on her blog years ago, before they were together, so he's clearly not too bothered about being shown!

And oh my goodness you're right, I remember that too, but I don't recall all the details about what she did? Also do you remember how she posted a selfie from the hospital, and let people think that he was the reason she was in there? When it was actually something less serious and not even related, if I remember correctly.

She definitely sees herself as a Kate Middleton, right down to her engagement ring... didn't PJ propose with a family heirloom ring, but she didn't want it, she wanted a ring the same as Kate's? I think she always hopes to be compared 😅

My thoughts exactly! Peej doesn't fit in with her aesthetic and I think it's hurtful to not only not include him, but to bleat about her handsome ex boyfriend! So awful. She put photos of him on her blog years ago, before they were together, so he's clearly not too bothered about being shown!

And oh my goodness you're right, I remember that too, but I don't recall all the details about what she did? Also do you remember how she posted a selfie from the hospital, and let people think that he was the reason she was in there? When it was actually something less serious and not even related, if I remember correctly.

She definitely sees herself as a Kate Middleton, right down to her engagement ring... didn't PJ propose with a family heirloom ring, but she didn't want it, she wanted a ring the same as Kate's? I think she always hopes to be compared 😅
I don't recall the details as it was so long ago now.

I saw that her ex friend Phoebe is pregnant with her second baby, she seems really happy now.

Is Rosie still friends with Valentina, I wonder?

Do you remember on her blog how she would share stories of them all being nude in the garden (parents, brother, Rosie and her boyfriend/friends)? Was really odd. HA.

Reactions: 1
I don't recall the details as it was so long ago now.

I saw that her ex friend Phoebe is pregnant with her second baby, she seems really happy now.

Is Rosie still friends with Valentina, I wonder?

Do you remember on her blog how she would share stories of them all being nude in the garden (parents, brother, Rosie and her boyfriend/friends)? Was really odd. HA.
Aww that's nice news about Phoebe, I wonder what happened with them, they seemed to be as thick as thieves and then all of a sudden nothing. Did what happened ever come out? I'm not sure about Valentina, but Rosie doesn't seem to have many friends left by the looks of things.

Oh GOD that nude family holiday was the weirdest thing, I couldn't believe my eyes when she posted it! Why on earth would they do that? So creepy!! 😐

Omg her insta stories... someone asked her what she thought about Botox. Rosie says she doesn’t mind the thought of ageing as she never considered herself as beautiful 🤣 bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.