Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the most unlikeable thing about her is her snobbery. The way she prances about with her mummy a day after the election going to fancy shops whilst thousands of Britains depended on the outcome of this election for their survival is revolting. She is so pathetic the way she clings to this posh-girl image, she has such a superiority complex and smugness about her I can't stand. She can barely contain her smugness at the result by liking things on twitter. You voted for a liar and a government whose cuts have killed thousands of people but you don't give a duck as long as you get to cling to this privately educated toff image. God I can't stand her. I wish her followers knew she was a tory. Ew ew ew she is such a pick-me as well.

Reactions: 10
I’m new to following her (soon to be unfollowed) I saw her Q&A stories yesterday... is this usual? The questions were like something from a trashy mag. Does she often do this agony aunt thing?

I’m new to following her (soon to be unfollowed) I saw her Q&A stories yesterday... is this usual? The questions were like something from a trashy mag. Does she often do this agony aunt thing?
Yes, she does like to think of herself as an agony aunt and dies those Q&As once or twice a week!

Reactions: 2
She also used to do it on her blog, she would get really intense questions in comments. I think she sent them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She blatantly writes the questions herself. They are always phrased exactly the same way, same topics and nearly always coincidentally happen to be on a topic that she's blogged about in the past. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Omg who is this woman??? I’ve just watched a video of her and her mum Xmas shopping but basically advertising for handbags. Oh it’s so cringe 😬 you can see how false it is and I’m not being funny but her and her mum cannot act - it looks awkward and staged! Who even filmed this??? This is why I’m starting to not like Instagram anymore - it’s just advertising on a loop!

How does she have over 300k followers???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg who is this woman??? I’ve just watched a video of her and her mum Xmas shopping but basically advertising for handbags. Oh it’s so cringe 😬 you can see how false it is and I’m not being funny but her and her mum cannot act - it looks awkward and staged! Who even filmed this??? This is why I’m starting to not like Instagram anymore - it’s just advertising on a loop!

How does she have over 300k followers???
I had a look after reading about her here. Jesus wept, she’s awful - vain, snobbish and so bloody self-satisfied. Some of the photos are very good but what else would you expect with a photographer husband?
I’m getting disillusioned with Instagram theses days too, it’s full of self-promoting, swipe up pricks.

Reactions: 1
I had a look after reading about her here. Jesus wept, she’s awful - vain, snobbish and so bloody self-satisfied. Some of the photos are very good but what else would you expect with a photographer husband?
I’m getting disillusioned with Instagram theses days too, it’s full of self-promoting, swipe up pricks.
I know what you mean, but she’s not alone in terms of self promotion. Check out justalittlebuild, thehousebuild and huntersandheels to name just a few. Their accounts have changed over the years to feature lots of ads, using kids to sell etc. Wealthy individuals who get gifted expensive products all the time. It’s shameful, but Instagram has gone that way unfortunately. Advertising pays.

Reactions: 2
I love that she’s still trotting out the lies about not having had surgery. We’ve all seen the before shots from your first year at Solent, Rosie. Those boobs did not suddenly grow overnight love!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it’s awful how she never shows her husband. She says he doesn’t want to be shown because he‘s a stickler for privacy, but yet there’s plenty of photos of him on her blog before they were together? And what about all the pimping out of their baby since she was born? I think that’s HER excuse for not showing him, not his, he’s unbefitting for her image. I don’t think an affluent Dutch man needs any pity from me, but I can’t help but feel bad for him

Reactions: 3
I think it’s awful how she never shows her husband. She says he doesn’t want to be shown because he‘s a stickler for privacy, but yet there’s plenty of photos of him on her blog before they were together? And what about all the pimping out of their baby since she was born? I think that’s HER excuse for not showing him, not his, he’s unbefitting for her image. I don’t think an affluent Dutch man needs any pity from me, but I can’t help but feel bad for him
He’s not conventionally handsome. She def wishes she’d married Miles Bugby who is her ex and someone she happily posts photos of. Miles is 🔥🔥🔥

Reactions: 6
This woman is such a dick. She posts about the fires in Australia, fair enough, good to raise awareness, but she absolutely HAS to include shots of all the places she’s travelled to in Australia. Just in case anybody wasn’t aware, she has been there. So sad about the fires. But also please know that she has been there. A lot.

Reactions: 5
She’s unintentionally hilarious .

Her blogs from her very frequent trips abroad would have you thinking she was an intrepid explorer discovering stunning , previously unknown treasures.

She’s a vacuous snob who pretends she eats for England and uses the ‘anti-diet’ ( who knows🙄) to stay thin ( before marriage and a baby) .

She’s everything that’s wrong with social media ( just like Hinch) .
She’s awful and totally in love with herself!

Reactions: 1
Oh my god yes have you read the anti diet post on her blog? She first posted it in 2012 so she could be forgiven if she had left it in 2012, nutrition and diet ideas were a bit different then. But she STILL crows on about it. She posts a ‘hunger chart’ with the levels of hunger from 1-10 (1 is starvation, etc) and says if you’re trying to lose weight stop eating when you’re a 5. Basically, eat less. She says if you follow this you can run around GIGGLING instead of JIGGLING. She says put down the chocolate and eat some leafy greens. She says stay away from junk food and soon you won’t want it anymore. It is absolutely disordered eating in its finest form.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don’t follow her but will occasionally have a nosey at her stories. I googled who she was married to and came across this thread. What is GOMI?!
And I thought it was odd she never posts photos of her husband...

I don’t follow her but will occasionally have a nosey at her stories. I googled who she was married to and came across this thread. What is GOMI?!
And I thought it was odd she never posts photos of her husband...
GOMI is another gossip forum and they’ve been talking about her for years. If you want lots of goss head over there!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.