Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the affected and dodgy English accent?! It’s as if she’s pretending to be English! Utterly bizarre. I think she’s pretending to be far more posh than she really is.

I find her so cringe! The fact that she never shows her husband but goes on about exes is just so awkward.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She looks pissed in the IGTV of her making margaritas, her mascara has migrated to her top lid and she just looks a bit crazy :oops:

Reactions: 2
What’s with the affected and dodgy English accent?! It’s as if she’s pretending to be English! Utterly bizarre. I think she’s pretending to be far more posh than she really is.

I find her so cringe! The fact that she never shows her husband but goes on about exes is just so awkward.
She likes to pretend she is like Kate Middleton. She says people have told her she looks like her...bleeping lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I still do not believe that is her real voice. It sounds so fake and forced that it’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
I still do not believe that is her real voice. It sounds so fake and forced that it’s ridiculous.
I used to quite enjoy her page, but since the baby and the ‘talking’ I’m so put off. That voice grates on me, yet saw in her stories someone posted something along the lines of, her voice is amazing and they could listen to her all day 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh WOW! I used to follow Rosie’s blog waaaaaay back in the day, I thought she was quite cool at one point and was good for outfit inspo before IG took over with fashion, so had to check her out after I saw she had a thread. Who does she think she is??? The old school Delia Smith style cooking, floral dresses and the Mumsy hair cut and FAKE posh accent tagged in Somerset 🤣 Get over yourself hun it’s really cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve just been watching Kirstie Allsopps craft programme and that’s exactly who Rosie thinks she’s is with her cooking videos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh WOW! I used to follow Rosie’s blog waaaaaay back in the day, I thought she was quite cool at one point and was good for outfit inspo before IG took over with fashion, so had to check her out after I saw she had a thread. Who does she think she is??? The old school Delia Smith style cooking, floral dresses and the Mumsy hair cut and FAKE posh accent tagged in Somerset 🤣 Get over yourself hun it’s really cringe.
She’s probably just trying to rebrand. Her current mood board is less cheap, slutty dresses to show off fake boobs and legs and more mumsy dresses to look like a clone of her american best friend forever Julia. Too bad they don’t suit her.

After the demise of her wild girl party days, the nazi hat scandal, the fake handbags, the end of most of her friendships and contacts in London, the failure to bag a handsome millionaire as a husband and the marriage to the guy she won’t show the face (though she was happy to feature him on the blog before they started to date) she decided it was time to go all Nigela Lawson on us and is probably fishing for a cooking show. One can dream, right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s probably just trying to rebrand. Her current mood board is less cheap, slutty dresses to show off fake boobs and legs and more mumsy dresses to look like a clone of her american best friend forever Julia. Too bad they don’t suit her.

After the demise of her wild girl party days, the nazi hat scandal, the fake handbags, the end of most of her friendships and contacts in London, the failure to bag a handsome millionaire as a husband and the marriage to the guy she won’t show the face (though she was happy to feature him on the blog before they started to date) she decided it was time to go all Nigela Lawson on us and is probably fishing for a cooking show. One can dream, right?
So fake, I’m enjoying checking in on her now just for the cringing laughs

Her voice just irritates me. She’s talking like she went to Cambridge when everyone knows she went to Southampton Solent.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.