Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so unbelievably obnoxious, I dont know why I still follow her. Can’t stand the Q&As, she clearly lies all the time. One person had asked how she dealt with sleepless nights with a newborn and she responded with advice yet she has openly admitted on her blog to having a maternity nurse who looked after the baby all night! Can’t stand all the latest tit with her in LA, name dropping left right and centre and constantly posting about all the A list parties she has somehow wangled an invite to, I’m sure not off her own fame and following. She’s so smug. EUGH

Reactions: 5
She is so unbelievably obnoxious, I dont know why I still follow her. Can’t stand the Q&As, she clearly lies all the time. One person had asked how she dealt with sleepless nights with a newborn and she responded with advice yet she has openly admitted on her blog to having a maternity nurse who looked after the baby all night! Can’t stand all the latest tit with her in LA, name dropping left right and centre and constantly posting about all the A list parties she has somehow wangled an invite to, I’m sure not off her own fame and following. She’s so smug. EUGH
Agree, she is horrendous, what do people get from following her? I followed a while back but soon ditched her.

Reactions: 4
I used to hate-follow but had to stop when she started getting all sanctimonious about breastfeeding and it bothered me.

Reactions: 6
Love, hate with me. I like that she isn’t constantly selling stuff, not too many aff links, not too many talkie stories and boring tutorials. I guess she is still selling stuff but in a more subtle way. She might of had work done I don’t know but she still looks a lot more classy and natural to many Influencers out there who are all starting to look the same.

dislike her latest LA bragging and just generally flashing her wealth. One of the things I could not bare was when she’d talked about her new house in Notting Hill. Like that’s what most people do, no I don’t think I want to move to the country yet, will just buy a place in Notting Hill. Only few million! Same when her car was stolen, then not long after posts in her brand new Range Rover. She definitely loves to show off.

Reactions: 4
Love, hate with me. I like that she isn’t constantly selling stuff, not too many aff links, not too many talkie stories and boring tutorials. I guess she is still selling stuff but in a more subtle way. She might of had work done I don’t know but she still looks a lot more classy and natural to many Influencers out there who are all starting to look the same.
I feel like fewer disclosed ads with Rosie is more non compliance with the ad guidelines and undisclosed aff links than comparatively fewer selling posts compared to other influencers

Also anyone notice the chin in her video story with the MUA tonight? Didn’t quite manage to hide it’s protrusion with the angles...

Another terrible Q&A!!! The same questions come up every time which nearly tie into the same blog posts she promotes EVERY TIME.... who on earth actually sends those questions?!?!?

Reactions: 3
She just seems to think she’s some sort of parenting god now with all the answers when in reality she admitted she had a maternity nurse when baby was newborn, and now probs has 24hr a day nanny coverage

• Haha
She’s said that her assistant has gone to LA with them. As she only ever does a blog post about once a fortnight now, if that, I’m guessing her ‘assistant’ is there as a babysitter/photographer. I’m not even convinced that PJ is actually there.

Reactions: 3
I've been working in the PR/social media industry for more than 6 years now, and she has the WORST reputation in the agency world. She's an actual nightmare to work with, and is known to be difficult and extremely rude to the poor people who have to deal with her... Delivering the bare minimum and sometimes not even sticking to the terms of her contract, but she's so horrible that people end up accepting whatever content she makes if it means they don't have to deal with her. Her fees are also completely ridiculous for the actual 'influence' that she has. I used to follow her yearsssss ago but couldn't deal with the smugness

Reactions: 14
I used to follow her for travel inspiration, but saw her in real life and she looks quiet ugly. Not just average but ugly, especially her face. Her body looks nothing like some of the photos she posted. Started to realize that she edits and manipulate camera angles the cherry picks her photos to post.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I used to follow her for travel inspiration, but saw her in real life and she looks quiet ugly. Not just average but ugly, especially her face. Her body looks nothing like some of the photos she posted. Started to realize that she edits and manipulate camera angles the cherry picks her photos to post.
Also, was disgusted to find that she was ok with Nazi parties even wearing the uniform. Wonder if that's why she's only friends with white people.
231CDFEE-FB58-4A4D-889A-42A5AB8ABD6A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
She's shared her 'anti-corona virus cocktail' on stories today.

Echinacea and oil of oregano. Ok then Rosie, good luck with that! 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Before I report and get it wrong, these people should be # the ad. Not just writing ad, shouldn’t they?
DF91D0FD-5463-4ED1-9A74-517751ADE8A7.png

And shouldn’t she have it on main bit for stories, not hidden in corner?
or am I wrong?
69B20B88-B95D-45C7-94B1-8C6162ECCC56.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.