Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluewolf

Chatty Member
I am very jealous of the aqua marine ring she is wearing in her recent stories.

Is that her engagement ring?

mindlessness

VIP Member
The hotel views are amazing! I wonder if she asked for a free stay, it has to be super expensive.
Yeah it's v expensive. It's a celeb/influencer favourite and I am almost certain its the sort of hotel that offers free stays/discounts. Or perhaps the movie production company is covering it/got a discounted rate?

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Oh I have not noticed, I know she normally loves to show of her huge sapphire Duchess of Cambridge style ring. Is that in recent posts? I know she posted about her car being stolen, maybe she is just more careful about showing her wealth so publicly?
Maybe. It seems to be since the end of August that she hasn't been wearing it. Did she say how her car got stolen? Were the keys left in it?

I’m new to following her (soon to be unfollowed) I saw her Q&A stories yesterday... is this usual? The questions were like something from a trashy mag. Does she often do this agony aunt thing?

muffintop13

Chatty Member
Poor old PJ! I feel bad for him, seeing how far Rose goes to hide him when he clearly never had any issue with his photos being on her blog before. It’s pretty hurtful!

Random question but does anyone know, is he native Dutch? Or is he English, with Dutch family?
I believe he is native Dutch.

Did anyone see her latest 'day date' makeup video on instagram? 😶 the eyebrow wiggle she does makes me cringe so bad 😩

Also does anyone else think she is putting on that posh voice? It's very OTT?
I just re watched it 😂😂
I think someone has previously said she puts the voice on, but I can’t remember for sure.

FCD

Oh yes 🤣 those were the days she was anorexic thin and going out with that Damien (who turned out to be abusive?) do you remember the fixer upper flat that was not actually hers?
I hadn’t considered that she might be heavily photoshopping - how thick am I?!! I couldn’t follow her as her writing style is more suited to a (poor-quality) children’s story.