Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gemgemgemgem

Oh YOU should spill the beans then 😆
If you google Gomi Rosie Londoner there are literally thousands of pages discussing her. It’s quite a fun read if you need some entertainment. I read it over the course of time, when I had time to spare!
Haha unfortunately nothing to spill, she was so dull. I'll google the gomi thing 😜

emm

VIP Member
which part of australia is she in now? i wonder if she actually manages to make some friends so she has someone other than herself or lily to include in her posts, I also couldn't get over how much she looks like her dad in that photo on the plane!

Bluewolf

Chatty Member
It’s her engagement ring. PJ proposed with a family ring and then afterwards they went and bought the sapphire ring from a jewellers in Paris. There was a blog post about it, that she teased about for weeks after her engagement
Thank you. It’s is STUNNING! I wonder what kind of a wedding band she got. Hard to pair with something because it’s so pretty on it’s own I’d say.

bugeyeboo

I reckon the time difference is going to kill her social media engagement. Sydney is 11 hours ahead of the UK!

Londoner

I know this is pages back and I’m sorry to bring it up... but the flat she moved into in the second post, those are £300 Ikea sofas! Nothing wrong with Ikea I should say, just not what you’d expect from an upper class heiress type as Rosie loves to claim.

I know a woman who adores Rosie because she basically pulls the same stunts. It’s quite shocking how many people fall for it, but when you know the truth it’s both hilarious and really sad to watch.

She lives in a totally average, shared ownership, one bed flat in London (absolutely nothing wrong with that) but takes photos outside a beautiful multi-million pound victorian property not that far from she lives on Instagram, essentially to imply it’s her house. Stuff like that. Doesn’t have any real friends anymore so gets away with a lot of lies on social media. I think she & Rosie would really get along!
Who is it? I’m curious, copy cat account I mean?

barryjones

VIP Member
There were two sets of female legs dangling from a sailboat
Haha I thought the other legs were a small child. Not her toddler, but a child. Oops. I didn't have my glasses on in my defence. Even weirder if she's hanging about with random kids I guess.

Author123

Chatty Member
What do,you,all think of her new hairstyle? Isn’t it remarkably similar to her... old hairstyle?
Yes! As in almost identical to the shorter haircut she had a year ago! (Or maybe it was less than a year, I’ve lost track of time this year...)

emm

VIP Member
I thought all the chat was about going to Texas last year? Feels like a terrible decision for them all to go for only a few months in a pandemic and intense hotel quarantine with a toddler, but maybe they decided that it was preferable to all go rather than just PJ to go for a few months.

(I say this from the perspective of someone who grew up with a parent figure away for work at months at a time in a period pre email reliant on faxes and phone calls for communication, so I know it’s not an easy situation to be in)
yeah I have friends who have gone there, 2 weeks in a tiny room with no opening window, unable to leave. I can only imagine what that would be like with a toddler