Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she dress her daughter in these voluminous outfits? Poor little girl always looks like Violet Beauregarde when she blew up like a blueberry. (She’s adorable, the outfits not so much)

Reactions: 3
I know this is pages back and I’m sorry to bring it up... but the flat she moved into in the second post, those are £300 Ikea sofas! Nothing wrong with Ikea I should say, just not what you’d expect from an upper class heiress type as Rosie loves to claim.

I know a woman who adores Rosie because she basically pulls the same stunts. It’s quite shocking how many people fall for it, but when you know the truth it’s both hilarious and really sad to watch.

She lives in a totally average, shared ownership, one bed flat in London (absolutely nothing wrong with that) but takes photos outside a beautiful multi-million pound victorian property not that far from she lives on Instagram, essentially to imply it’s her house. Stuff like that. Doesn’t have any real friends anymore so gets away with a lot of lies on social media. I think she & Rosie would really get along!

Reactions: 11
What’s the deal with the engagement ring she likes to show off? Do we think it’s real?

I know this is pages back and I’m sorry to bring it up... but the flat she moved into in the second post, those are £300 Ikea sofas! Nothing wrong with Ikea I should say, just not what you’d expect from an upper class heiress type as Rosie loves to claim.

I know a woman who adores Rosie because she basically pulls the same stunts. It’s quite shocking how many people fall for it, but when you know the truth it’s both hilarious and really sad to watch.

She lives in a totally average, shared ownership, one bed flat in London (absolutely nothing wrong with that) but takes photos outside a beautiful multi-million pound victorian property not that far from she lives on Instagram, essentially to imply it’s her house. Stuff like that. Doesn’t have any real friends anymore so gets away with a lot of lies on social media. I think she & Rosie would really get along!
Who is it? I’m curious, copy cat account I mean?

Oh wow I followed Rosie ages ago but unfollowed because I found her irritating. Especially when I found out she called herself “The Londoner” after living in London for 6 months.

Came to have a nosey when I saw this thread, shocked to see she is married, had a baby and has moved to Somerset?!

what’s happened since 2014 when I last stopped by her page?

also what’s her background? I always thought she must’ve been a wealthy made-in-Chelsea type, or at least that was the impression she tried to create

Reactions: 1
Oh wow I followed Rosie ages ago but unfollowed because I found her irritating. Especially when I found out she called herself “The Londoner” after living in London for 6 months.

Came to have a nosey when I saw this thread, shocked to see she is married, had a baby and has moved to Somerset?!

what’s happened since 2014 when I last stopped by her page?

also what’s her background? I always thought she must’ve been a wealthy made-in-Chelsea type, or at least that was the impression she tried to create
She is staying with her parents, after returning from LA and has done since lockdown. Her husband too. As for calling her self Londoner, its funny so many do. There is a American woman who has moved to UK got herself a flat in Notting Hill and in her bio describes her self as ‘Londoner’ 🙄 😂
I feel unless you are from London that title should be earned.
If you look at Gomi there are thousands of pages about Rosie.

She is staying with her parents, after returning from LA and has done since lockdown. Her husband too. As for calling her self Londoner, its funny so many do. There is a American woman who has moved to UK got herself a flat in Notting Hill and in her bio describes her self as ‘Londoner’ 🙄 😂
I feel unless you are from London that title should be earned.
If you look at Gomi there are thousands of pages about Rosie.
Omg just looked on Gomin. 3605 pages 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
It’s WELL worth it if you can bear it. Catalogues all of the nonsense from when she first became popular right the way through. Some absolute gems in there!
Totally off topic (sorry) but the woman who runs Gomi is as “interesting” as a lot of the people discussed on there!

I wish Tattle had been around longer so we’d have the full Rosie catalogue and all the receipts. Gomi is really difficult to read.

Reactions: 9
It’s a good thread! It uncovered so many things like her eBay (I forget what the other website was) accounts revealing her designer bags were fakes, the time she wore a Nazi hat, the stories of what really happened behind her posts (someone posted about what really happened on a trip with her ex BFF Phoebe they were basically rude and thrown out) before and after pics of her boob job (no one would actually care if she had them done but pretending they’re real is truly eye rolling) the fact she pretends her husband likes privacy (despite being photographed on her blog before) and letting everyone think her friend Miles is her husband because he’s pretty fit, Pretending to live in Notting Hill (maybe she does, but pretty certain her last flats were near Bayswater and Marylebone)

She’s the most unpopular blogger amongst bloggers of that makes sense. And she has a reputation for being difficult which is why she panders to her US audience more and clings onto Julia of Girls Meets Glam to widen her reach.

Had a baby and became the most knowledgable earth mother ever. Claimed that drinking wine and breastfeeding was less harmful than feeding your baby formula.

Reactions: 8
Totally off topic (sorry) but the woman who runs Gomi is as “interesting” as a lot of the people discussed on there!

I wish Tattle had been around longer so we’d have the full Rosie catalogue and all the receipts. Gomi is really difficult to read.
Yeah what's the deal with her, Alice isn't it..? My GOMI account was deleted for no reason at all, I rarely even posted there. But I actually contributed a few old Facebook photos of Rose I'd managed to discover from an (I assume) ex boyfriend's Facebook page. They were total gems! But I can't find them now 😭 (though I can't remember which page it would have been on, but I've tried searching by my old username and haven't been able to find anything, ugh). It seems quite a few posts on the Rosie thread have mysteriously disappeared from GOMI and I do wonder why 🤔

• Wow
Yeah what's the deal with her, Alice isn't it..? My GOMI account was deleted for no reason at all, I rarely even posted there. But I actually contributed a few old Facebook photos of Rose I'd managed to discover from an (I assume) ex boyfriend's Facebook page. They were total gems! But I can't find them now 😭 (though I can't remember which page it would have been on, but I've tried searching by my old username and haven't been able to find anything, ugh). It seems quite a few posts on the Rosie thread have mysteriously disappeared from GOMI and I do wonder why 🤔
Were they the skinny dip photos?? I remember those! (Please note readers you couldn’t see anything rude)

Yeah my Gomi account disappeared too. I think Alice the moderator deleted any accounts she felt were fake ones and will only accept genuine ones (it’s written in there somewhere that if she feels it’s a burner account she will delete)

Alice is an odd one, she will moderate proper safety things like addresses etc but the vitriol she threw at Hey Natalie Jean was weird, like personal vendetta weird when Natalie was relatively harmless when it came to blogger bullshit.

Back to Rosie though, all of the good stuff is on Gomi. I take any influencer with a pinch of salt but she is actually awful.

Reactions: 2
Oh god her put on accent in her stories. It’s actually so funny and cringey 😂😂😂

Oh no I’m sad she’s actually really awful because I find her so ridiculous that she is pretty entertaining!

A family friend of hers (who didn’t know I knew of Rosie) described her as vile and that they were really pretentious of their wedding guest list. Told me about an incident within their circle of family friends where a friend’s son had died and Rosie plastered it on her social media for head pats and attention

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Speaking of the woman from GOMI you don’t by chance know why she shut the Ariel Charnas page do you?! I’m clutching at straws here I realise that!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.