Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fmmac

Ugh she sounds awful. I'm vaguely aware of her fron a few years ago when she had a popular blog post about homemade pot noodles or some rubbish. Probably stolen from someone else 🙄

Calabria

VIP Member
The Gomi thread is good. She was known in her early days as the creator of slutty brownies, but just copied the recipe from another blog called Kevin and Amanda and renamed them slutty brownies. She never went out of her way to correct people who said she was the creator.

I remember the Facebook photos of her on holiday with her ex boyfriend and friends when she's naked. The crowd she seemed to hang out with then seemed very different to the Made in Chelsea set she identified with when she started the blog. There were also lurking some sexy naked selfies she'd taken - you couldn't actually see anything but very much looked like a "Girls of FHM" submission.
this just triggered a memory, I’m sure she was in an FHM type mag once... argh it’s going to bug me!

CheshireLove

VIP Member
Got to laugh at how cryptic she’s being! Sad little me face while posing in yoga gear, showing off a new jumpsuit and chocolate from the woman she asked to be her bridesmaid. Grow up Niomi.

Londoner

Maybe. It seems to be since the end of August that she hasn't been wearing it. Did she say how her car got stolen? Were the keys left in it?
Apparently it happened whilst they were in the house and they’d seen it on camera. It was one of those when the car key signal is picked up and she was basically giving advice about car keys being kept away and stored and so on. She showed the car and all. I feel bad for any person having their car stolen but why on Earth would anyone need a massive 4X4 living in Notting Hill?!
Interesting you’ve noticed the absence of a ring, see if it reappears.

Its_Me

VIP Member
She’s probably just trying to rebrand. Her current mood board is less cheap, slutty dresses to show off fake boobs and legs and more mumsy dresses to look like a clone of her american best friend forever Julia. Too bad they don’t suit her.

After the demise of her wild girl party days, the nazi hat scandal, the fake handbags, the end of most of her friendships and contacts in London, the failure to bag a handsome millionaire as a husband and the marriage to the guy she won’t show the face (though she was happy to feature him on the blog before they started to date) she decided it was time to go all Nigela Lawson on us and is probably fishing for a cooking show. One can dream, right?
So fake, I’m enjoying checking in on her now just for the cringing laughs

cakebytheocean

Interestingly I just found her on Companies House and her name is actually "Rose Thomas" not Rosie. Not sure if this is common knowledge

Londoner

Any one know why she doesn’t wear he wedding rings anymore in photos? Am I just looking for something here...
Oh I have not noticed, I know she normally loves to show of her huge sapphire Duchess of Cambridge style ring. Is that in recent posts? I know she posted about her car being stolen, maybe she is just more careful about showing her wealth so publicly?