Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d love to be considered upper class 😂 as far as I know, she isn’t titled
I’m honestly surprised. She lives in the country now you know... has she mentioned she’s out of London for a while? ... in the country

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What it is with her holding enormous mugs against her face? Is it to cover her manly jaw?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do't think that's her, where's it from?
It’s her, promise. Someone dug it up from her Facebook ages and ages ago on the mega GOMI thread. There were loads of pics of her from Solent Uni as well (pre-boob job)

Reactions: 4
It’s her, promise. Someone dug it up from her Facebook ages and ages ago on the mega GOMI thread. There were loads of pics of her from Solent Uni as well (pre-boob job)
Damn I really want to see those! And why is it always those with the best boob jobs that will never disclose the name of their surgeon :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Anyone see the “your life is perfect I don’t believe you have bad days” Q&A? (Something went weird with my screen grab 😭)

Can’t decide what’s more eye roll worthy - that she made this one up herself, or someone sent it to her and she felt she needed to reassure the world that her life isn’t perfection...

• Sick
She shared a story of peas and fish fingers and someone actually asked for the recipe, who are these people?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone see her latest 'day date' makeup video on instagram? 😶 the eyebrow wiggle she does makes me cringe so bad 😩

Also does anyone else think she is putting on that posh voice? It's very OTT?

Did anyone see her latest 'day date' makeup video on instagram? 😶 the eyebrow wiggle she does makes me cringe so bad 😩

Also does anyone else think she is putting on that posh voice? It's very OTT?
I just re watched it 😂😂
I think someone has previously said she puts the voice on, but I can’t remember for sure.

Just seen on IG she posted pictures from a picnic... with Emma Weymouth? Surely they’re not friends?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.