Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kgsd798

She’s not worn it since the end of summer! I noticed in stories but one of the recent posts was missing it too!
She ALWAYS showed it off so can’t see why it would suddenly go.

emm

VIP Member
yeah Rosie and Phoebe fell out and someone on GOMI said it was to do with Rosie trying to get with Carlo, but then someone else came on later and said that it was to do with Rosie trying to get with Charlie (now married to Phoebe with 2 sons and living in Japan!) and referenced the photo from Glasto of Rosie looking very cosy sat on Charlie’s knee with Phoebe and the lesser spotted PJ looking a bit like spare parts.

In short I think Rosie is a bit of a snake.
yes i remember this photo!

Author123

Chatty Member
Oh well, if we have to have her then we will at least have some fun... Let's play Rosie Londoner down under bingo!

- post about quarantine hotel. Even though the government selects which hotel you have to go to, Rosie will get special treatment because she is famous. She will enjoy her five star quarantine with bush tucker breakfasts. It'll be over oh so quickly and she will always fondly look back over the period her little family got to be locked up together, strengthen their bond blah blah blah.

- Scott Morrison will invite her to lunch where she will discuss Australian politics.

- she will be the voice for indigenous Australians and advertise their businesses and speak up for their rights. There'll be 15 consecutive posts on Australian history. Get ready to be educated about the first fleet.

- she will likely lounge about a pool with Lily or mill around the shops while dear pj works on so hard. When film is finished, she will tell you all how hard she worked and how much fun it was.

- celebrity dinners. No pics though but she will tell us all about it.

- she will ponder on how Australia is so different. No masks needed when out and about. So different to London. She will congratulate us and make suggestions that it is because of her ideas that Australia never really faced the harsh brutality of covid.

- few beach pics. Nature pics thrown in so she doesn't appear too shallow and materialistic.

- she will meet some friend. A BFF. They will click and be friends for life (well at least until her flight back to blighty). Could be Scott Morrison!

- she will return home. Missed silver may (the fuck, I have to look after this kid on....my.....own). Will say there's no place like home. London is the place for her.

- freckled selfies with messy hair.

- punny pun captions.

- she will cook. She will teach Australia how to cook.
Totally here for the bingo 😂

clueless

Chatty Member
Just seen on IG she posted pictures from a picnic... with Emma Weymouth? Surely they’re not friends?

Bluewolf

Chatty Member
It’s probably one of her Mum’s jewellery line. Silver May Jewellery. Her engagement ring is like Princess Diana’s, big old Sapphire surrounded by diamonds.
Oh maybe it’s the pale sapphire one so. It was surrounded by diamonds and she had it on doing her make up with iconic highlighter yesterday. Thanks! ❤

Inthefall

Sorry, but unless you somehow weren’t referring to the most recent blog post where she’s in the sea, I don’t see how you were referring to her “mannerisms”. She’s literally jumping about and splashing like a child, her hair is wet, she has a huge grin on her face.

Not seeing what you’re seeing. It’s the most youthful she’s looked in ages, actually.
Right. So mannerisms are the movements we make. Her jumping, arms flinging, head tossing, smiling, etc. are mannerisms. And just because she looks happy, doesn’t mean she looks young.

iknowitall2134

Agree! And a lot of people are going through the same body changes- we realise our body might not go back to same shame we were before🙆🏻‍♀️ Nice to see her being real

I respectfully disagree with you. I think that everyone grows over time and the things we talk in our early 20s rarely are the things we believe in our 30s

ImNotHere

Before I report and get it wrong, these people should be # the ad. Not just writing ad, shouldn’t they?
DF91D0FD-5463-4ED1-9A74-517751ADE8A7.png

And shouldn’t she have it on main bit for stories, not hidden in corner?
or am I wrong?
69B20B88-B95D-45C7-94B1-8C6162ECCC56.jpeg

emm

VIP Member
She’s in five guys too...not exactly and independent restaurant that needs the support, can’t see any excuse for her being out. Such a slap in the face to all key workers and people actually following the rules
she would be there, idn't there a quotation of her's on the wall there? (haven't been for years but I remember that from when the whole ad/gifted rules were not in place)