Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doug Liman, a film director because you know her husband, PJ the producer- formerly PJ the photographer- is now a producer in case you weren’t aware. That’s PJ The Producer. PJ, her husband. A producer.
Ohhh! I'm not majorly tuned into Hollywood producers but even I recognise his name. God, she's such a name-drop. I wonder what these people make of her posting stuff like this on her blog? It's a bit embarassing.

Reactions: 5
"Doug's pasta" :sick:

She really is the most shameless social climber, ugh.I will never forget that brunch with her "dear friend" Liv Tyler, I almost died of second-hand embarrassment.
Ohhh yes that post, biblical. Just casually referred to her as Liv. You ain’t mates.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another new post - she's really churning them out.
Wonder who is taking the photos - is it Peej before he heads off to work? Most of the photos seem taken at dawn/sunset.

Reactions: 2
I am very confused.Some of her photos shows that she has got bit of the belly which is not a problem :) looks quite real and some other photos shows that she has got flat stomach and abs ? Instagram photoshop again? ..this is not reality and can be very depressing for some people especially that she is claiming that she eats everything and then she posting to have “ perfect “ body..Anyway we will never know the truth...

Reactions: 3
Surprised they weren’t covered in seagul tit after feeding them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
what the hell are her comments about the food scene in Australia?! the food scene there (maybe more in Melbourne and Sydney) but regardless is very famous and they have an insane amount of amazing produce/fish/seafood etc

Reactions: 6
She's frustrating...she has an amazing opportunity in an equal amazing country and she writes about a food scene she has no experience of (and shows her ignorance or should that be arrogance?) and a picnic with seagulls.

Come on girl...explore...the country is open....get out there....

I am very confused.Some of her photos shows that she has got bit of the belly which is not a problem :) looks quite real and some other photos shows that she has got flat stomach and abs ? Instagram photoshop again? ..this is not reality and can be very depressing for some people especially that she is claiming that she eats everything and then she posting to have “ perfect “ body..Anyway we will never know the truth...
Think she must have photshopped alot in the past.

I agree she looks v different of late.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That doug doesn't even follow her on instagram....imagine you work with someone and then their wife tags you when she's feeding the kid some pasta

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bodies also fluctuate. I know as I've gotten older, my stomach can have some lovely flat days and some bloated days.
I think she's in good shape, and I'm glad she's not photoshopping herself to be pencil thin or doing anything unhealthy to look very thin - I give her credit for that because it's not easy to do that on social media as a woman. Shame she spent so many years contributing to the problem though.

Surprised at her reaction re Dante Wright. I actually thought she was reposting someone else’s arguments for a second. Why don’t we get more of substance Rosie rather than ra ra make my scrumptious lemon cake Rosie?

Reactions: 10
Surprised at her reaction re Dante Wright. I actually thought she was reposting someone else’s arguments for a second. Why don’t we get more of substance Rosie rather than ra ra make my scrumptious lemon cake Rosie?
Agreed, I liked substance Rosie and the responses she had to messages on the matter. Especially when it’s so important to be vocal about race issues, as how else is there a chance of change?

The only thing which unsettled me a bit is that she didn’t block out the names of the people who had messaged her and shared them for everyone to see, but even then I find myself going back and forth on this because it is important that racist views are called out.

I’m a harsh critic of Rose’s because I think the photoshopped, affiliate linked, vacuous Influencer lifestyle is morally corrupt. But I’m impressed too with her responses to Dante Wright’s death.

What a shame she didn’t share more of her brains (and less of her boobs) sooner.

Good for her, this is a great use of her platform. Really taken aback to see her with the quick and succinct responses to all the followers as well.

Credit where its due especially with a large American following.

Far too many influencers have a fence post wedged firmly up there arse and will not address anything remotely controversial for fear of losing followers.

Reactions: 15
Agreed, I liked substance Rosie and the responses she had to messages on the matter. Especially when it’s so important to be vocal about race issues, as how else is there a chance of change?

The only thing which unsettled me a bit is that she didn’t block out the names of the people who had messaged her and shared them for everyone to see, but even then I find myself going back and forth on this because it is important that racist views are called out.
On your second point, I agree that those views should be challenged but on the flip side, she has a large following so she shouldn’t necessarily be directing guaranteed hate towards individuals.. she could still have shown her arguments without that. Difficult one to call.

Reactions: 3
On your second point, I agree that those views should be challenged but on the flip side, she has a large following so she shouldn’t necessarily be directing guaranteed hate towards individuals.. she could still have shown her arguments without that. Difficult one to call.
You’ve expressed my thoughts exactly in a way that I wasn’t able to! Definitely a difficult one to call.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.