Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if I were in her shoes, I would have blocked out the names. I appreciate and agree that racists should be called out but there’s a huge power imbalance there in terms of platform size.

I think posting their comments is enough to call them out. Maybe that’s just me though. Agree, it’s a tricky one.

Reactions: 6
Just popped in to say that after her exposing the racist messages, I respect her a little bit more.

edited to say that I dont usually approve if bigger platforms sharing smaller accounts that send them abuse BUT in this instance, I am glad she did.

Reactions: 12
Just popped in to say that after her exposing the racist messages, I respect her a little bit more.

edited to say that I dont usually approve if bigger platforms sharing smaller accounts that send them abuse BUT in this instance, I am glad she did.
Same. I dont like it when they do it because theyre being called out on something and then want there followers to fight there battles.

This is different.

Reactions: 7
her posts are always so repetive and in the same style, she always has one photo (i.e. the one of her scared in the water) followed immediately by one laughing, I really wonder how she decides to do this, does invisible husband just take a random series of photos and she makes up a story? or she makes up the story and then does the photos? It is telling that her post has 0 comments

Reactions: 4
Disgusted by her publicising private messages. For someone who thinks she’s a cut above, her manners are sorely lacking. She’s no better than a red-top rag looking for attention. Not classy

Reactions: 3
who's the woman in her latest instagram post?

her latest blog :rolleyes: as usual not enough to just describe what she did (almost nothing) but she has to ramble on about "other people" being there, who were, of course nowhere to be seen..

• Haha
Reactions: 1

her latest blog :rolleyes: as usual not enough to just describe what she did (almost nothing) but she has to ramble on about "other people" being there, who were, of course nowhere to be seen..
Her flowery prose is next-level cringe. Reads like the ramblings of a mentalist

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her flowery prose is next-level cringe. Reads like the ramblings of a mentalist
it really is just like she has a template for every blog post then just a huge photo dump to fill up space

Reactions: 1
Definitely pregnant
I thought that but can you eat sashimi when pregnant? if she's not that "date night"(a stupid phrase I hate whn people use with long term partners) dress is not flattering..

Reactions: 3

The woman is Alexandra Bayley, I don't know much about her except that she married a much older, filthily rich man and is now pregnant. Interestingly, Alex's poses in Rose's blog conceal her pregnancy (you can tell they've deliberately posed that way to conceal it) but Alex has just recently made a pregnancy announcement; guess it makes sense she didn't want RoBlow's blog to the first place it's announced!
1618922583915.png

Definitely pregnant
I thought this too because she has filled out a bit but now I'm starting to think it's just her finally practising what she preaches and embracing what her natural body looks like instead of shopping herself into oblivion.

Reactions: 6
I think she's pregnant too, I find it hard to believe that our Rosie simply decided to stop with the photoshopping. And re the sashimi pics, I remember she posted pics of wine, champagne, etc when she was on her honeymoon (and pregnant!)

Also, CACKLING at the Bumble dude being RoBlow's doppelgänger :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
She's still stopped shopping her face as much, at least in her stories, I can't believe how angular she looks now compared to the always-topless days.

I agree with her writing sounding like the ramblings of an unhinged spinster writing a mad memoir.

If she is pregnant - has she thought this through? How long is she in Aus, will she have the baby there while invisihusband works all the time? I only ask because apart from todays post she always seems so lonely. I can't imagine doing that with a newborn too.

Reactions: 5
The woman is Alexandra Bayley, I don't know much about her except that she married a much older, filthily rich man and is now pregnant. Interestingly, Alex's poses in Rose's blog conceal her pregnancy (you can tell they've deliberately posed that way to conceal it) but Alex has just recently made a pregnancy announcement; guess it makes sense she didn't want RoBlow's blog to the first place it's announced!
View attachment 538023

I thought this too because she has filled out a bit but now I'm starting to think it's just her finally practising what she preaches and embracing what her natural body looks like instead of shopping herself into oblivion.
Wow, she looks like she’s posing with her Dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's still stopped shopping her face as much, at least in her stories, I can't believe how angular she looks now compared to the always-topless days.

I agree with her writing sounding like the ramblings of an unhinged spinster writing a mad memoir.

If she is pregnant - has she thought this through? How long is she in Aus, will she have the baby there while invisihusband works all the time? I only ask because apart from todays post she always seems so lonely. I can't imagine doing that with a newborn too.
It looks like Lily is sleeping in a travel cot so I bet they aren’t going to be in Australia for any length of time, otherwise she’d purchase a proper cot.

Reactions: 2
She originally said they were going for 5 months, so should be back to posing under Notting Hill magnolias in July.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.