Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope Rosie is using good sunscreen. That part of the world has highest melanoma rate in the world.

The mommy-baby outfit matching looks ridiculous

Reactions: 5
Hope Rosie is using good sunscreen. That part of the world has highest melanoma rate in the world.

I think that ship has sailed for our Rosie. She’s been frolicking naked in the sun for years and the sun damage is visible.

Maybe we can send her these links...

(I'm Australian, so grew up with so much sun safe messaging. Growing up you could always tell the brits on holiday at Sydney beaches. They were red and burnt to a crisp :LOL:)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder if the post about her mum today is a primer for the inevitable trip her mum makes out there.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if the post about her mum today is a primer for the inevitable trip her mum makes out there.
I would be really shocked if her mum was able to get there with all the restrictions

Reactions: 4
I would be really shocked if her mum was able to get there with all the restrictions
That's true but there's a chance her mum has had both vaccines and is fully vaccinated being the age she is... so maybe!

Reactions: 1
That's true but there's a chance her mum has had both vaccines and is fully vaccinated being the age she is... so maybe!
even so it is hard to get in or even get flights, even for citizens. As far as I am aware they are only letting in non citizens for work atm, her mum would have no reason to go there

Latest Rosie post is barf worthy, “came home to a surprise” and opens a $2500 handbag. Did Gucci gift it to you Rosie? Phonie twit.

even so it is hard to get in or even get flights, even for citizens. As far as I am aware they are only letting in non citizens for work atm, her mum would have no reason to go there
I mean... Rosie doesn’t have any reason more of a reason to be there either 🤔

I mean... Rosie doesn’t have any reason more of a reason to be there either 🤔
I think they would have claimed she is part of whatever her husband's job is, I mean she herself has claimed on her blog that she hsa been casting/reading scripts or whatever it was

I think they would have claimed she is part of whatever her husband's job is, I mean she herself has claimed on her blog that she hsa been casting/reading scripts or whatever it was
That’s what I mean though, if she wanted to get her mother out there she would likely invent a job as her reasoning to be out there 🥴

Reactions: 6
That’s what I mean though, if she wanted to get her mother out there she would likely invent a job as her reasoning to be out there 🥴
ahh true! so ridiculous, if her mum does go out I would assume it would be because she is pregnant tbh

Yeah Australia won’t let her Mum in unless she has a proper reason. Maybe PJ will hire her on the movie 😆 jewellery design?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Latest Rosie post is barf worthy, “came home to a surprise” and opens a $2500 handbag. Did Gucci gift it to you Rosie? Phonie twit.
Looolll. This is on the level of her casually saying that Liv (Tyler) is great at ordering food. She is a proper head.

• Haha
Then she took it on an outing to The Farm in Byron Bay which is a big tourist trap rather than a glamorous venue. 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.