Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she idolises her mum and it’s turning into her with her haircut and style. I think it’s great she embracing ageing but I agree it’s unnecessary yet, she has plenty of time in the future. She is still only in her thirties.
Sorry who is Val? Is that Valentina?
Yeah her old friend valentina I think they went to uni together they're the same age!

Reactions: 1
Oh thank you. Yes I remember, they we’re very pally but Rosie prefers mentioning Julia at any given opportunity.
its so strange as Valentina seems to post on her instagram/tag her in things, whereas rosie never does!

Reactions: 2
Probs pregnant boobs look bigger from stories today
From going all lengths myself i'll give it another week until she mourns her old hair

Reactions: 1
I don’t believe a word she says.
The problem with Instagram is you can filter and say anything you like but it doesn’t mean it’s true :(

Reactions: 3
Gratuitous bikini shots in latest post as if to make a point of all the is-she-isn’t-she-pregnant speculation.

Mostly I am 😂😂😂 at her wishy washy “new start, new dawn” drivel. Rosie, mate, you’ll be back before the end of Summer, calm down.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gratuitous bikini shots in latest post as if to make a point of all the is-she-isn’t-she-pregnant speculation.

Mostly I am 😂😂😂 at her wishy washy “new start, new dawn” drivel. Rosie, mate, you’ll be back before the end of Summer, calm down.
Well, at least she's stopped photoshopping herself into an entirely different person 😂

“Lily and I spent the first week muddling through trying to find our feet here, and then came the storms. The worst in a hundred years, they say. Floodwaters rising around us, we hunkered down and hoped for the best.

Thankfully we were spared the worst of it, and my fears of a plague of creepy crawlies moving in never came to fruition!”

For years it has been speculated that Rose, if not downright lies, bends the truth.

There were no floodwaters in the area she is living, just torrential rain. She qualifies in the following paragraph that they were spared the worst of it but she can’t help but exaggerate in the first paragraph.

And she exaggerates because her life is BORING. Whether she is in London, Somerset, LA or Australia, she’s a stay at home mother who generates income with affiliate links and by sending herself questions on Instagram. It’s only a small step up from selling essential oils online.

Reactions: 18
She skated along those lines for bit, does anyone remember her pushing some specific probiotics 🙄

You are right! They were sketchy MLM.

It could be argued all influencing is just an arm of MLM schilling.

Agree about her hair being in terrible condition. When I think of rosie-from-the-past I think of big shiny bouncy blowdry's and now she just looks frumpy and older than her years.
Get some deep conditioner and learn how to air dry it properly!

Reactions: 5
How do you think she took those beach shots? Do you think it’s her husband with a toddler to look after at the same time or is she there with a camera on a tripod just snapping away? So many photos shared of nearly the same thing but I feel like there’s probably loads of outtakes too so she must of been posing away for ages, just weird

Maybe she went down to the beach with her tripod at sunrise so that she only risked serious side eye from very keen surfers?

(And to be honest, they probably wouldn’t have been that interested.)

Omg her new blog post! She looks like an older woman... I don’t want to body shame, but her body is that of a 50+ woman.

Her body is fine. She’s clearly healthy and confident. Not everyone can have a perfectly pulled in waist, especially after pregnancy.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.