Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im still just so baffled how she managed to get there i have australian friends who have been unableto get back for months
$$$$!
No seriously, for some reason work prioritises returning citizens and residents. I suppose because they had plenty of warning that Australia were only going to accept limited numbers of flights from such and such date a month or two in advance. The closer the date came, the more expensive the flights. Sigh, hindsight. Plus working visa people bring in the cash (taxed stupidly high).

I hate it that we aren't allowed to leave Australia. I love living here but we've missed close family funerals because we've not been allowed to leave. So it's ultra annoying that work visas are being granted... And those applying for them get priority and get to bring their family. Rosie won't be working. Neither will lily. That's two seats/spots that someone desperate to get back here home could have had. So selfish.

Reactions: 9
$$$$!
No seriously, for some reason work prioritises returning citizens and residents. I suppose because they had plenty of warning that Australia were only going to accept limited numbers of flights from such and such date a month or two in advance. The closer the date came, the more expensive the flights. Sigh, hindsight. Plus working visa people bring in the cash (taxed stupidly high).

I hate it that we aren't allowed to leave Australia. I love living here but we've missed close family funerals because we've not been allowed to leave. So it's ultra annoying that work visas are being granted... And those applying for them get priority and get to bring their family. Rosie won't be working. Neither will lily. That's two seats/spots that someone desperate to get back here home could have had. So selfish.
it is not even just money though, i know people who had very expensive flights booked (only option was first class etc) booked months in advance cancelled at the last minute over and over again! how wouldshe have been included as a work visit?! all so baffling

• Sad
Reactions: 2
$$$$!

I’m in the same boat and I hate it so much 💙 I can’t even bring myself to hate follow Rosie’s trip as it makes me too angry that she’s able to come over here and then home again whereas I’ll be lucky if I get to see my family as early as 2022.

Reactions: 8
Bingo time already: who had the ‘Koala-ty time’ pun?

Im so sorry for all of you trying to get back to Australia or leave to visit family. It’s such a horrible situation, and it’s not nice to have salt rubbed in the wound by someone needlessly travelling to Australia (agree with the comments above that no way will she be working) without any acknowledgement of the situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if she’s been given some bullshit job title on the project to justify her being there. Something in name only?

Reactions: 3
This makes me chortle. Clearly the hotel room isn’t instagrammable so she’s got PJ to whip a sheet over the bed and get his camera out. I’ve vacillated over the years and I’m quite fond of her - like you are a lunatic uncle - but she is ridiculous!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She doesn't even need to say she's working for visa purposes. Spouses and dependants are included on the main worker's visa. Bloody sucks.
When I said $$$ I didn't mean flight costs. I meant that the Australian government let a certain percentage of overseas workers here because they know they'll get a huge cut of their earnings as tax. It's wrong. Their priority should have been getting Australians who are stranded overseas safely home, not letting 'film producers' and their wives and sprogs here to produce a naff film no-one needs or wants to see. She's a selfish cu-nt. And I can't believe she got the koala-ty time line out just hours after landing. Predictable and boring.
Give her two days and she will be speaking loudly on behalf of aboriginal women who have "no voice". After all she's been the voice of black women, victims of DV and Mexicans over the last year. Slowly saving humanity, what a gem.

Reactions: 13
i’m glad I don’t have to see Rosie posing under a pink cherry blossom tree firing puns left right and centre this Spring.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder what she will post for the next 2 weeks, she is likely in a tiny, ugly hotel room with a view of a motorway or something.. or will she just do the standard influencer "mental health social media break" thing?

Reactions: 5
This makes me chortle. Clearly the hotel room isn’t instagrammable so she’s got PJ to whip a sheet over the bed and get his camera out. I’ve vacillated over the years and I’m quite fond of her - like you are a lunatic uncle - but she is ridiculous!
With you on being quite fond of her - I find it weirdly admirable how she just carries on doing her thing, without having to constantly bang on about trolls and haters. She seems resilient.

• Heart
I reckon the photos were taken pre Australia, she’s probably got a few weeks worth of content on the back burner before the beach pictures begin

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why she is travelling right now ?? We are living in global pandemic.Is she a key worker ??? People are dying all around the world because of Covid.She could have it and don’t even know about it...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why she is travelling right now ?? We are living in global pandemic.Is she a key worker ??? People are dying all around the world because of Covid.She could have it and don’t even know about it...
That's why she's here in quarantine so if she has it, she can't spread it. And tbh I guess if I was in the same boat as her and had to choose between being in England where there seems to be no control over anything, or here is aus where we are just living normally, I'd probably do what she's doing if I'm deeply honest. That aside, she's still a narcissist and a loon. Wouldn't want to swap places with her, especially right now. Quarantine would suck.

I reckon the time difference is going to kill her social media engagement. Sydney is 11 hours ahead of the UK!

Loving the zoomed in photos in stories. Tea, toast, ugly balcony tiles...
What’s next, loo roll? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Two weeks of zoomed in images, wow such excitement. Why not be interesting and just show the reality of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Two weeks of zoomed in images, wow such excitement. Why not be interesting and just show the reality of it?
That would have been interesting, and also useful for other people. She could have kept it all in stories without saving them if she doesn’t want to “ruin” her page.

Reactions: 1
Yeah Rosie, of course there was a spider in your pyjamas 🙄 how very Australian.

I would actually be really interested in someone doing an honest account of what it’s like doing quarantine with a little one. But that’s not very ‘on-brand’ for Rosie I guess, shame!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.