Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mindlessness

VIP Member
That's true but there's a chance her mum has had both vaccines and is fully vaccinated being the age she is... so maybe!
Yeah Australia won’t let her Mum in unless she has a proper reason. Maybe PJ will hire her on the movie 😆 jewellery design?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

sunseeker23333

I can't stand her voice, or videos for that matter. I just dont know what it is, the smugness in the way she speaks and tries to look cool and sexy for the camera. Not all influencers are cut out for video work, and she is certainly one of them. She is really good with photography, knows her angles etc, and some of the shots she did a few years back were really good.

On another note, as beautiful as Australia is, she has somehow managed to make it look boring.

sunseeker23333

I agree with the comments about sun damage, you don't have to be a dermatologist to see that it's not just freckles as she claims.

Anyone else notice she started posting a lot more content with Lily lately? I wonder what has changed again....

VipersNest

I think she's pregnant too, I find it hard to believe that our Rosie simply decided to stop with the photoshopping. And re the sashimi pics, I remember she posted pics of wine, champagne, etc when she was on her honeymoon (and pregnant!)

Also, CACKLING at the Bumble dude being RoBlow's doppelgänger :ROFLMAO:

Rachel09

There is no one excuse for wearing Nazi hat ! The sign is very visible on the hat.Its the same with wearing KKK outfit.Its not acceptable to make fun with outfits like that.Its very racist.

Libertine

VIP Member
I’m a harsh critic of Rose’s because I think the photoshopped, affiliate linked, vacuous Influencer lifestyle is morally corrupt. But I’m impressed too with her responses to Dante Wright’s death.

What a shame she didn’t share more of her brains (and less of her boobs) sooner.

bugeyeboo

Yes she did! And she’s been at her parents house throughout lockdown 🙄

she’s said “our education system” in her latest story, but I don’t recall learning about Christopher Columbus in great detail at school (UK) Does anyone else? Another example of pandering to her US audience if so

bugeyeboo

She’s gone for five months but trust her to make it sound like they made a big international move 🙄

90sGal

Chatty Member
She's frustrating...she has an amazing opportunity in an equal amazing country and she writes about a food scene she has no experience of (and shows her ignorance or should that be arrogance?) and a picnic with seagulls.

Come on girl...explore...the country is open....get out there....

I am very confused.Some of her photos shows that she has got bit of the belly which is not a problem :) looks quite real and some other photos shows that she has got flat stomach and abs ? Instagram photoshop again? ..this is not reality and can be very depressing for some people especially that she is claiming that she eats everything and then she posting to have “ perfect “ body..Anyway we will never know the truth...
Think she must have photshopped alot in the past.

I agree she looks v different of late.

Last edited:

Wagatha

Watching below deck season one and cant get over how much 2013 Rosie looks identical to one of the crew girls. So weird!
Also reminded me of her “yacht week” blogs and made me laugh thinking what the boat crew must have thought of her at the time...
Oh my god, are you thinking of Sam?? Yes! So accurate!

• Heart

lb84818

I don’t think she’d be downing Margaritas if she was pregnant? I think that she has probably put on a little weight and maybe self conscious hence the photo.
Could be either tbh but I’m sure I remember her putting up pictures of wine in her last pregnancy? She might not be but I think if she was conscious of her weight she would’ve just photoshopped, we know she’s not averse to that 🥴

Libertine

VIP Member
It’s most likely business entertaining and either all a tax write off or a save your receipts to be reimbursed arrangement.

Her latest grid post is an advert for a perfume brand and she squirts some of it on her wrist and then rubs her wrists together. NO! You don’t do that! Jesus Christ. It crushes the scent. Why was she asked to promote the perfume?! 🤯🤦🏼‍♀️

emm

VIP Member
It’s most likely business entertaining and either all a tax write off or a save your receipts to be reimbursed arrangement.
yeah I thought the same, she has shown she hasn't made any friends there so who would she be inviting otherwise?

Author123

Chatty Member
What the fuck is this Anne Hathaway business then?
She reposted a pic from Anne Hathaway’s Instagram account on stories with a caption about being excited that Chiwetel Ejiofor is going to be seen ‘in our film with Annie [Hathaway] very soon’

• Sick
  • Wow