Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishName

VIP Member
She reposted a pic from Anne Hathaway’s Instagram account on stories with a caption about being excited that Chiwetel Ejiofor is going to be seen ‘in our film with Annie [Hathaway] very soon’
Oh yes I know, I just wondered how she thinks she is now best chums with “Annie”?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just happened upon a reel of hers on insta and had forgotten she existed. Fantastic. Had missed that half moon face.

Also never heard her voice before. Why does she talk like that? Not sure even the queen is that plummy.

• Haha

bugeyeboo

I’ve started to think that her stint in LA at the start of the year involved some cosmetic work, not just weight loss. Her body looks the same, but her chin/jaw looks I don’t know...maybe lipo’d down? The chin hiding was pretty comical before she went over there so obviously had a complex about it. Would explain why her Mum had to come out to look after Lily.

sunseeker23333

Does anyone remember a Q&A where Rosie said she supported PJ monetarily to follow his dream of working in the film industry?
I've always thought it was strange that there's so little info about him. A few random photos of him at a party, his interest in WWII, no school information.
I've met people that have a talent for the arts which led them to meet big "names", who introduce them to other famous people and so on and on... That's where I figured PJ's arty connections come from.
The crew of the Locked Down film thanked a Jan van S, who worked in sound departments mostly in the 70's - 90's. I wonder if that's his father.
Anyway, I was reading past comments here about his wealth and nobility, maybe that's something that Rose floated.
Yes I do. She said it in almost those words, that she supported her partner financially while he was trying to establish himself in the industry.
Which paints a really strange picture. She is portraying this affluent lifestyle living in a very expensive area of London, while relying purely on her income from sponsored posts. And getting a replacement car on a whim when hers was stolen. Not to mention the over the top wedding. So where is the money coming from?

I just can't get my head around this whole PJ arrangement - she won't say anything about him, show his face (even though she did this before) or give him credit when its due, but she's happy to share details of him 'giving her an orgasm' before she gave birth. Is he worried about ruining his public image? If he is concerned about his privacy, he is working in the wrong industry.

bugeyeboo

Don’t think she is pregnant because the last time she was, she dropped off the face of the earth with morning sickness and basically moved into her Mum’s house, where she seems to be 90% of the time anyway!

• Haha

CoraSP

Chatty Member
It's probably the first and only time she met them.

Does anyone remember the GOMI Wiki? Rosie's page was legendary.
- The fixer upper
- Boursin Gate
- Capgate
- The noisy Loubs
- Naked family pool party
- Teeny Tiny (naked) Tom
- Swissgate
- iOffer fake bags
- The never seen cauliflower cheese post
- The pre and post boob job receipts

Would have loved to save a copy!
Yes!!! I remember when I went to have my first baby in hospital (over 7 years ago) trying not to read her Gomi thread for a week so I'd have lots of reading to catch up on during the first nights of night feeds and recovery in hospital 🤣🤣

• Haha

london89

Chatty Member
Having seen her from the early days of her blog and just catching up on her blog now I'm shocked at the direction she's gone in. Val had her hair cut on her instagram as well but still looks young and stylish IMO. I feel like rosie is aging herself unnecessarily, good for her if she's happy I'm really shocked!

Carobee

She totally doesn’t eat all the slutty brownies and burgers she posts all the time.
Her birth story really annoyed me too I think I saw a comment she made under someone’s comment about how you can have a positive birth if you want one. Yes if you are rich. She made it sound all romantic and airy fairy. The same with breast feeding it’s all good good good and lovely and wonderful. And had her mum to take the baby straight away and make her crumpets. Most of us it’s hell and difficult and we don’t have any help

Also her jaw is too gurny IRL to be pretty

Pah

Somewhat hypocritical that she is now lecturing us about racism. I have unfollowed her

Mrbuntington

Haha, I looked up what time sunrise is in Queensland: 5.55am. So she’ll have been up pretty early to take those shots - I reckon it was just her & her tripod as I doubt she’d have dragged her husband & toddler out that early?
I actually quite like her, since she’s had the baby she’s much more “normal” and I find her much more relatable now she’s not photoshopping everything to the nth degree...

Author123

Chatty Member
[QUOTE="Gemgemgemgem, post: 3979969, member: 117588"

Just fucking sucks she is coming. Can't you keep her.
[/QUOTE]

Nah- it’s the Southern Hemisphere’s turn. UK and US have put up with her the last 12months 😂

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
I didn't know about this. I'm a newbie to her Instagram, never read her blog and was following her out of a morbid fascination. Between this and her choice of fancy dress costume I've had to unfollow. Don't want to add to her numbers just so I can have a nosy little peek into her laughably out of touch with reality Instagram life.
this was around the time in her blog when she would clearly post comments herself asking for advice and reply to them, it was really odd, like she was angling for an advice column job or something

• Sick