Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So boring. She makes everything basic. Repetitive contrived and clichéd. I actually pity her. “Look at my amazing life”….that actually reeks of emptiness. What does she do all day? How can a woman in her 30s have so little to do sit in cafes, walk around with her poor child and sit on a Sun lounger reading this week’s fashionable self help book. Great if you’re on holiday but every day?!
It’s all very 1950’s isn’t it, I’m surprised Peej isn’t bored stupid by her

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm actually a little concerned about her. She's obnoxiously wealthy, doesn't need to work and wants for nothing, obviously, so I wouldn't say I feel bad for her, per se - but there's a stark difference in her content from when she was living in London vs moving every few months. Clearly her lifestyle is very lavish, but I have a feeling her mental health is suffering from the instability of it all. I was looking through her highlights for something from when she was pregnant, and she looks and speaks like a totally different person now.

Maybe it's motherhood, but she seems to have given up a bit on her passions - writing and photographing. Has she ever gone this long with no blog post? As I say, I'm sure she's fine (moreso than me scraping by on a pitiful salary on rainy fascist island) but I do wonder and hope she's OK and being looked out for - not just following her husband because she thinks she has to.

Reactions: 7
I'm actually a little concerned about her. She's obnoxiously wealthy, doesn't need to work and wants for nothing, obviously, so I wouldn't say I feel bad for her, per se - but there's a stark difference in her content from when she was living in London vs moving every few months. Clearly her lifestyle is very lavish, but I have a feeling her mental health is suffering from the instability of it all. I was looking through her highlights for something from when she was pregnant, and she looks and speaks like a totally different person now.

Maybe it's motherhood, but she seems to have given up a bit on her passions - writing and photographing. Has she ever gone this long with no blog post? As I say, I'm sure she's fine (moreso than me scraping by on a pitiful salary on rainy fascist island) but I do wonder and hope she's OK and being looked out for - not just following her husband because she thinks she has to.
Would we say her "passions" were writing or photography? If you go back to her old blogs now you can see how badly written most were, ditto the photographs were nothing special. I agree she has clearly developed some kind of shoping addiction though to compensate for doing little else

I get the feeling she has an empty existence. Her husband has the career, and she is left trailing around the globe after him on her own with her daughter. She needs her own focus and goals, like we all do.

Reactions: 10
I get the feeling she has an empty existence. Her husband has the career, and she is left trailing around the globe after him on her own with her daughter. She needs her own focus and goals, like we all do.
The thing is, what is she doing now differently to what she did before? She has never had a job outside her blog, which if she wanted she could be doing now, and she has.a child. What would she be doing differently in the UK? Absolutely nothing. If she wanted she could easily meet other mum/dad friends she just doesn't make the effort

Reactions: 5

Agreed, I find it interesting to observe as she is someone I think has changed a lot over the years and I didn’t think she would go in this direction personally. As an outsider she certainly looked happier and more fulfilled in previous times - there’s just something really off and pretend about her nowadays? I don’t find her life enviable at all, she strikes me as someone who goes to all these places then cries when she’s back home on her own. I thought she would end up splitting her time between London and her parents, admittedly with lots of holidays, but I totally agree she’s like a totally different person

It seems like a ‘dream life’, but you know you’d get bored of it after a week if it was your life and you’d be itching to just have a job and a commute and moan about the weather.

Reactions: 6
I don't remember her having a real interest in photography - her mother took the early photos, then she used Phoebe, PJ and whatever female she could convince to go on a comped getaway with her.

I've always had a vibe things are a little off with her, which is why it makes it easy to make fun of her poses and the fantasist view of her own life. The sexiest most sexual person with breasts that must be shown at every opportunity? Why that's Rosie Londoner!! The beautiful wealthy globe trotting socialite who writes Hollywood scripts? Once again it's Rose! She continually says and writes things that set herself up for mockery.

I don't think she was wildly happy in the early days, especially after Damian. That seems to be the driving force with a lot of what she posts. Remember, she also made a lot of enemies with trying to steal people's boyfriends, etc... Invitations may have dried up, she put little effort to promote her comped holidays (except for bitchy criticisms), and she's lazy.

The 1950's pin-up look came about when Peej started "directing" her photos. Apparently that was his vision for her haha.

Reactions: 12
Agreed, I find it interesting to observe as she is someone I think has changed a lot over the years and I didn’t think she would go in this direction personally. As an outsider she certainly looked happier and more fulfilled in previous times - there’s just something really off and pretend about her nowadays? I don’t find her life enviable at all, she strikes me as someone who goes to all these places then cries when she’s back home on her own. I thought she would end up splitting her time between London and her parents, admittedly with lots of holidays, but I totally agree she’s like a totally different person
It's like she has never really developed a personality, which at her age (which is the same as mine) is so sad. She pretended to be a partier/socialite, then the "geeky" yet model gorgeous influencer and traveller (despite just being gufted stays and being totally unadventurous)in the beginning and now somehow is neurotypical and has crying breakdowns and cannot cope with social interaction. For me (and I dot want to judge anyones mental health, albeit hers doesn't seem great) but she has just gone by what is popular pretty much her whole "career"

Reactions: 12
I love the diverse. I am the diverse..

I believe she said she loved Zelda. There wasn’t anything posted on the new Zelda release date. I call bullshit. Am I imagining her using her love of playing Zelda as an “I’m neurodiverse” crutch? Look I’m a gamer, even with my gazelle legs and the fact I’ve never talked about gaming in the past (even in lockdown when it’d might have been so helpful.)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Besides saying she wanted her daughter with her until she's six, has she mentioned anything about how she might be teaching her basic school skills? Writing, maths, spelling, anything, unless Rose finds it too personal to discuss.:rolleyes:

Her latest post, asking about companies that do men’s swimsuits. I saw another instagrammer (with a much smaller following) post the exact same question phrased in the exact same way in the past 24h. Why do online marketers and influencers always have to behave as if the rest of the world is stupid?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She will always promote the life choices that suits her current agenda.For example if she would live in London “full time “ Lily would go to school for sure ...But because she is travelling for her husband work So she has to move places.I think it was ok for a while but in long run she will get tired of this for sure ...I also feel sorry for her husband Parents as they don’t really have time to spend with their own granddaughter especially in That young age.
---
I don’t believe she is even a nice person ...she makes her posts like she is but there is something wrong ...

Her latest post, asking about companies that do men’s swimsuits. I saw another instagrammer (with a much smaller following) post the exact same question phrased in the exact same way in the past 24h. Why do online marketers and influencers always have to behave as if the rest of the world is stupid?
Ah that would explain! I thought it was quite a niche (and unnecessary) request. So tempted to respond M&S 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah that would explain! I thought it was quite a niche (and unnecessary) request. So tempted to respond M&S 🤩
She has never com across as nice imo. Remember (when she had friends) and she would often post really unflattering pics of them in swimwear etc. Or when she clearly wrote negative posts about herself so her fans would come.to her defence

She has never com across as nice imo. Remember (when she had friends) and she would often post really unflattering pics of them in swimwear etc. Or when she clearly wrote negative posts about herself so her fans would come.to her defence
I remember the post when they went on a sailing trip and she posted an unflattering picture of her friend’s pubes poking out of bikini. Might even still be on there!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I remember the post when they went on a sailing trip and she posted an unflattering picture of her friend’s pubes poking out of bikini. Might even still be on there!
Yes and people pointed it out and she still left it! She posted lots of unflattering photos of (was it )millie? Who she went to Thailand with . I also remember her trying to position herself as some kind of advice guru writing fake questions underneath her posts and calling girls who slept around at school/uni "sluts"

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.