Amelia Liana #6 Money talks, wealth whispers, Amelia screams..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With Amelia’s nose jobs and anastazia nose jobs and boob jobs I wonder how much their surgeon(s) are laughing all the way to the bank from the pair of them!

Reactions: 18
Anyone knows something more about Anastazia and her husband? Can’t find a thread or any info about them.

Reactions: 10
Anastazia blew up during the pandemic on tiktok, her og handle was stazzylicious. She's very open about all of her surgeries and maintenance and she has that older sister vibe. She's the ex bestfriend of Mia Dio ( who does the Russian sugar baby jokes on tiktok); who's suddenly super friends with Blair Walnuts.
Anastazia's husband literally only goes by initials, so who knows what he's hiding tbh.

Reactions: 17
A quick search on Google shows his real name is Alexander Maximilian Dupee. Not sure why he goes by his initials

Reactions: 8
A quick search on Google shows his real name is Alexander Maximilian Dupee. Not sure why he goes by his initials
yeah I’ve seen his LinkedIn profile, he seems to be at least 10 years older than her? Either way, I like Anastazia’s TikToks and they make a beautiful couple

Reactions: 7
yeah I’ve seen his LinkedIn profile, he seems to be at least 10 years older than her? Either way, I like Anastazia’s TikToks and they make a beautiful couple
Think in one of her TikTok vids she said he was 13 years older than her. I listen to her podcasts occasionally and she said they met via Instagram

Think in one of her TikTok vids she said he was 13 years older than her. I listen to her podcasts occasionally and she said they met via Instagram
That would make him 37 if she’s 24? I find it strange when men in their mid/late 30s go for women in their early 20s whos brain isn’t fully developed 🚩

Reactions: 22
That would make him 37 if she’s 24? I find it strange when men in their mid/late 30s go for women in their early 20s whos brain isn’t fully developed 🚩
isn’t she 26?
Anyways, I always thought that’s weird too, but now, being 25, I cannot imagine dating my peers. I only go out with men in their 30s. But yeah. I think they met around 2020 so she was YOUNG young. Sorry for going off-topic and thanks for your answers ♥

Reactions: 7
Anyone knows something more about Anastazia and her husband? Can’t find a thread or any info about them.
I give it a couple of years. He’s known for his wandering eye. He’s obsessed with his ex girlfriend Steph Scolaro. His money comes from his parents but he claims to be a ‘restaurateur’

• Wow
Reactions: 21
isn’t she 26?
Anyways, I always thought that’s weird too, but now, being 25, I cannot imagine dating my peers. I only go out with men in their 30s. But yeah. I think they met around 2020 so she was YOUNG young. Sorry for going off-topic and thanks for your answers ♥
You cannot tell me that woman is under 30, she looks 40

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I give it a couple of years. He’s known for his wandering eye. He’s obsessed with his ex girlfriend Steph Scolaro. His money comes from his parents but he claims to be a ‘restaurateur’
Another very natural looking woman lol

You cannot tell me that woman is under 30, she looks 40
To be fair, she always had that kind of face, older than her age. The fillers didn't help.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Is Amelia Jewish or just her boyfriend? The Jewish community in London are very well-connected, so that’s probably how she ends up at all these amazing weddings
---
Another one of his exes 😂
Great tea. How do you know all this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.