Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rose doesn't want anyone to stare at her daughter, yet posts countless photos of her. Do we need to see her gazing at artwork or looking through the railings at a restaurant? I'm assuming she's linking to her outfits, or the bunny that they are both holding hands with. :rolleyes:

Recently she had the girl staring out at the water holding one side of her dress out to show the print, posing just like mum. The caption said "living her best life". The next photo showed Peej's paw pouring out wine for the two of them with something like living their best life too. I thought how sad and boring for Lily, parents getting drunk, she has to pose and be on her best behaviour.

Everything with Rose is so contrived, every pose, every comment or poem. She is incapable of showing a natural moment.

By the way, I think Lily's beach dress had a Clementine print. Hopefully Julia was able to catch that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The problem is with Rosie is living the Instagram life ...She gets all her info from the internet and She Follow every single trend that is out there...I used to think she has got her own style but she only follow what’s new trying to fit it....She feels trapped in adult body , having problems to grow up.There is nothing wrong being grown up and putting childish things away ...every stage in life has got meaning and purpose...I feel as if she has to constantly do something new ...exciting..the only way she can find little bit of happiness.She thinks she is a famous celebrity...her posts are not even “ blogger “ posts anymore.She got just posts random things ...
---
Also her daughter has got a very privileged life ...I don’t think I know a lots of parents who could just pop in to any boutique shop and buy any outfit for playing ...I am not judging.She has got money so she can afford to buy lots of other things for her child.To me she is very privileged.Buying
---
She will do absolutely everything that’s new on Instagram ...every way of eating , supplements, skincare ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for Lily, still being dragged around on this nomadic lifestyle with no time to make friends her own age. I had hoped that Rose might move back to England for her and she could go to school in London or in the South West (can’t quite remember where her parents live, Somerset?)
Anyway, it looks like Lily could be stuck being homeschooled 😔
346A368F-EBF8-403F-BB36-431E5A5AB4FF.png

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for Lily, still being dragged around on this nomadic lifestyle with no time to make friends her own age. I had hoped that Rose might move back to England for her and she could go to school in London or in the South West (can’t quite remember where her parents live, Somerset?)
View attachment 2142558
That’s a really good point. No doubt there are benefits from seeing a lot of the world and lots of different people but kids need structure. And friends! Perhaps Rose doesn’t really grasp that for various reasons…

Reactions: 12
In other words, ‘how do I educate my child that benefits me and my wants?’ Jesus, why didn’t they sort this out before they had her? Too busy instagramming oily tomatoes and smug name dropping.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 2142558
Why hasn't she tried to find these groups herself? Rather than just hope her instagram followers are somehow in the same boat in what js a pretty niche request

Reactions: 8
I missed why they're in France now? I presume long-term if she's asking about schooling stuff?

Reactions: 7
Didn't she hint at a learning disability? I hope she's not projecting her own issues onto her daughter.

Lilly is four now, but she's already planning to keep her in her clutches until... when? When she turns sixteen? eighteen? twenty-five? It reminds me of Queen Alexandra who squashed and stifled the life out of her daughters.

I'm curious why Rose feels the need to stick to PJ like a leach. Pandemic restrictions are over, he would be able to travel back and forth if they had a home base near her parents. Put the kid in school, start a small business and stop acting like a spoilt baby.

Reactions: 12
She probably likes flitting between countries and the appearances of living in these different places, it looks glamorous and makes for good content. IMO that's all well and good without a child - children need more stability, familial relationships and routine especially in those very early years.

Reactions: 15
She probably likes flitting between countries and the appearances of living in these different places, it looks glamorous and makes for good content. IMO that's all well and good without a child - children need more stability, familial relationships and routine especially in those very early years.
Exactly, what would she be doing jn London, I doubt she gets invites to openings etc anymore does she?

Reactions: 3
I get the impression it’s her wants and needs. Her deluded idea that she’s a famous Hollywood producer not just a vapid bored housewife. Her child is 4 and needs to be in school with a proper education and friends. Stop projecting your own neurosis onto her. Feel very sorry for that child with no real home, friends or structure. Just walks around the streets with mummy eating ice cream.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 2142558
I like homeschooling but my daughter really love kids and she just wanted to go to school so much that I gave up homeschooling .It depends on a child.I am more concerned about Rosie mental heath and being at home with Lily all the time by herself .Rosie thinks she is a celebrity but she is not ..

I like homeschooling but my daughter really love kids and she just wanted to go to school so much that I gave up homeschooling .It depends on a child.I am more concerned about Rosie mental heath and being at home with Lily all the time by herself .Rosie thinks she is a celebrity but she is not ..
I think homeschooling is fine, but you need other social activities for your child. As has been said her daughter doesn't seem to have much interaction with other children of the same age

I think homeschooling is fine, but you need other social activities for your child. As has been said her daughter doesn't seem to have much interaction with other children of the same age
The funny thing is, we are here discussing the child needing friends her own age, and Rose is posting for the millionth time about friendship, and love of loving friends.
I highly doubt she was "approached" by someone who will be Maid of Honor at a wedding for her friend - and they met through Rose's insta !! Why can't she see her obsessive weirdness about having friends might be something her little Lilly would enjoy.

Reactions: 4
The funny thing is, we are here discussing the child needing friends her own age, and Rose is posting for the millionth time about friendship, and love of loving friends.
I highly doubt she was "approached" by someone who will be Maid of Honor at a wedding for her friend - and they met through Rose's insta !! Why can't she see her obsessive weirdness about having friends might be something her little Lilly would enjoy.
She does this every now and again when she has nothing else to post imo

Reactions: 4
I love how she does not discriminate (Waldorf, Montessori, homeschooling…) 🤔 Almost as absurd as asking for tips on which religion one should follow, calling out for Christians, Buddhists etc As a parent, she should do her own research and narrow down their options based on what they think is best, instead of taking the lazy route and asking for recommendations on social media. It’s your child’s education, not an ice cream menu.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.