Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And of course pesto 🤣 who is this Langdon person she has tagged? Tbr name sounds really familiar

Reactions: 5
Her story of the pineapple and cheese sticks in the rain suggest that they weren’t that big a hit at the party after all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her story of the pineapple and cheese sticks in the rain suggest that they weren’t that big a hit at the party after all 😂
I thought that, how on earth could pineapple and cheese be seen as some kind of exotic delicacy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She literally only has Pottery Barn left as an ad partner now, right?!
---
And her last Insta Shop link is March 1.

And of course pesto 🤣 who is this Langdon person she has tagged? Tbr name sounds really familiar
He’s an actor who was in Velvet Goldmine along with others. I’d never heard of him, but the Langdon made me think of Royston Langdon who used to be married to Liv Tyler who Rosie and PJ have hung out with before!

Seeing this photo, I wonder if there are more people besides her and her family who live there especially since she is teasing that she’s headed to France soon.

Also, I can check oily tomatoes off my bingo chart!
I've thought this from the beginning - a rental for nomadic groups of film people to wander in and out. Rose likes to give the impression she is the main owner / hostess / cook for her "husband's" parties, but it seems like a communal house where they are having a wrap party.

PJ has known the Langdon brothers from pre-Rose time. When she first visited LA (to sneer at everything), Antony's French photographer girlfriend at the time was also shown a few times - remember the Malibu shack :rolleyes:. Sean Lennon is also part of that very, very pretentious uber-arty group, I'm assuming PJ somehow got involved in that circle with his photography. Antony's old insta had photos of chubby Peej dressed like an old lady, apparently he was a sort of court jester.

The pack of ciggies left out in the morning fog with the cheesy pineapples, hmm. Does the Producer smoke? He dresses like 1960's Englebert Humperdinck, a cigarette would complete the look.

• Haha
Can anyone help me understand how he’s happy to have press photos but his own wife covers his face on their actual wedding photos? It’s so bizarre! I think others have asked this too
Plot twist - he's the one who is embarrassed of Rose?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Plot twist - he's the one who is embarrassed of Rose?
That’s my theory. He doesn’t want his private life all over Instagram, but his business/press life is fine to be on the internet cuz it’s his business. Trouble is that his private life is her public/business life. Must be occasionally very difficult in their household where the two meet - at a do where he is At Work but she wants to promote for her messy & confused & unprofessional & pointless ‘business’.

Reactions: 14
Rosie has a weird old life doesn’t she! On the one hand it all sounds very glamorous, hanging out with celebs in LA, ‘working’ on films, amazing houses, lots of travel etc. On the other hand it looks bloody awful, constantly having to move house, not being able to see your family/dog when you want, no one wanting your cheese and pineapple. I imagine she is very lonely and bored but thinks the bragging rights of Hollywood makes it worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can anyone help me understand how he’s happy to have press photos but his own wife covers his face on their actual wedding photos? It’s so bizarre! I think others have asked this too
I’m sorry but since when was Peej an actual giant?! I had no idea he was so tall.

Reactions: 8
Rosie has a weird old life doesn’t she! On the one hand it all sounds very glamorous, hanging out with celebs in LA, ‘working’ on films, amazing houses, lots of travel etc. On the other hand it looks bloody awful, constantly having to move house, not being able to see your family/dog when you want, no one wanting your cheese and pineapple. I imagine she is very lonely and bored but thinks the bragging rights of Hollywood makes it worth it.
I just remembered the LA pool party during her first visit. She looked like a scared mouse sitting with the other women. My impression of these people are that they are very confident, outspoken, passionate women and it's been a real struggle for Rose to relax and fit in. This might be the cause of all her females-are-goddesses quotes. Plus, many have careers or have started businesses and Rose... well. Her uterus is an altar.

Love the facial hair as contour on Peej. Better than sculpting bronzer I guess.

It’s amazing to show off the With her privilege life like that ...while so many people struggle buying food now :( who think she is ???She is not confident woman.She is arrogant woman who takes everything for granted...Nothing last forever .

Reactions: 6
It’s amazing to show off the With her privilege life like that ...while so many people struggle buying food now :( who think she is ???She is not confident woman.She is arrogant woman who takes everything for granted...Nothing last forever .
Inflation is a witch in the US and groceries are very expensive right now. Showing her stocked fridge with 4 different milks for a family of 3 seems very odd. And all the wine bottles—no matter how much entertaining she is doing, there is no need for that many. This is why I truly think the house is shared.

Last edited:
Inflation is a witch in the US and groceries are very expensive right now. Showing her stocked fridge with 4 different milks for a family of 3 seems very odd. And all the wine bottles—no matter how much entertaining she is doing, there is no need for that many. This is why I truly think the house is shared.
I don’t know, my fridge usually has 4-5 wine bottles in it even if I’m not entertaining. I like to have a selection cold and ready to drink whenever I feel like it. Are you American Spencersteak? I think it’s pretty normal in the Uk to over cater with the booze at parties.
Btw, asking if you’re American was a genuine question, as far as I can tell there is a very different drinking culture between the two countries!
Edited to add that I’m with you on the milk!

I don’t know, my fridge usually has 4-5 wine bottles in it even if I’m not entertaining. I like to have a selection cold and ready to drink whenever I feel like it. Are you American Spencersteak? I think it’s pretty normal in the Uk to over cater with the booze at parties.
Btw, asking if you’re American was a genuine question, as far as I can tell there is a very different drinking culture between the two countries!
Edited to add that I’m with you on the milk!
I am an American who lives in Los Angeles.
Typically with parties/gatherings with booze involved, people will just bring stuff over if I’m hosting so in my fridge I have a bottle of wine and a couple of beers. I never stock up here. :)

Reactions: 2
I think that fridge is just another indication of her shopping addiction, she is always needlessly buying things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.