Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
I don’t know why but I’m having such a reminisce over the old Rosie dramas now the Hermes is a point of discussion 😂

- the blow job in Byron burger
- the fixer upper flat that belonged to Damien
- Rosie loosing her ‘muchness’
- the trip to Switzerland with pheobe that ended up with them being chucked out of someone’s house? Because they got drunk and naked?
- the Nazi hat
- all the fake bags
- being the ‘inventor’ of the slutty brownies
- the weird topless family holidays
- the Rose pheobe friendship fall outs (over that man Carlo?!)
- actually didn’t she fall out with every single friend featured on her blog (apart from her mum)
- being invited to that v expensive engagement party in the V&A and blogging it, then being uninvited to the actual wedding
- NEVER getting a boob job 🤥

Probably forgetting loads!
It was a Byron burger bj?! Not even somewhere like the Dorchester?
how basic

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

Snoopy247

Is that Peej’s pudgy hand in the blue shirt in the glasses photo or her brother’s? I struggle to tell them apart.
Lolll I thought the exact same thing!

I can't see them splitting! Weren't they in South of france not too long ago for their anniversary or something?! I think Rose just likes the attention! And she foesgo through periods of not wearing her kate Middleton ring too, I have noticed.
She has zero life without him and I really can't see them ever breaking up. I have often wondered too if he thinks she is so out of his league as well but I don't know. Maybe I think that because she covers his face all the time and so we all think she is ashamed of his looks...altho its not like she is anything amazing!! I want to see her hair properly styled again, back in 2014, I thought she was queen of hair!!!

I'm genuinely curious, what is going on with her and the compulsive lying (allegedly)? Why lie so publically about so many things that can be easily disproved? It's totally bizarre. I would be very concerned if I were her friends/family. Unless you're George Santos, this is not normal behavior.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Now What

Chatty Member
I’d say the same but I think she thinks he’s punching. She seems to have no humility whatsoever, her silly long legs and what not (yes they’re great legs…but everyone can see that without her having to say it - cringe) and gives off major pick me vibes, “I’m not like the other girls”, with her greying hair, “tiger stripes”, freckles blah.
I always got mean girl vibes from her, even back at uni with her brand new bolt-ons. Same with the Phoebe era: she was an entitled bully in her descriptions of people she thought were beneath her. Also entitled in the expectation of other people doing the leg work for HER job - so lazy.

The only time she seemed laser-focused was when she set her sights on Julia (and PJ of course). Rose can sniff out the people she can use and that she also finds attractive like Val, etc... She "met" Julia at that blogger event and went in for the kill, they were "so much alike" so on, so on. I believe her goal was for Julia to be her #1 friend forever, the fact that Julia has many friends and is leading a different life must be a shock to Rose, so she's flailing.

Didn't Rose recently share a sad poem about being ghosted?

vallend

God why does she do it?! I’m mortified for her. And hiding the label like that it’s clearly addressed to her husband.

jenmarks

VIP Member
Don't get me wrong, I love Judi Dench to death.. But style inspiration for someone in their thirties? Absolutely not.

• Haha

Now What

Chatty Member
I don't remember her having a real interest in photography - her mother took the early photos, then she used Phoebe, PJ and whatever female she could convince to go on a comped getaway with her.

I've always had a vibe things are a little off with her, which is why it makes it easy to make fun of her poses and the fantasist view of her own life. The sexiest most sexual person with breasts that must be shown at every opportunity? Why that's Rosie Londoner!! The beautiful wealthy globe trotting socialite who writes Hollywood scripts? Once again it's Rose! She continually says and writes things that set herself up for mockery.

I don't think she was wildly happy in the early days, especially after Damian. That seems to be the driving force with a lot of what she posts. Remember, she also made a lot of enemies with trying to steal people's boyfriends, etc... Invitations may have dried up, she put little effort to promote her comped holidays (except for bitchy criticisms), and she's lazy.

The 1950's pin-up look came about when Peej started "directing" her photos. Apparently that was his vision for her haha.

Pomegranate

VIP Member
Rosie loves posting those token stories of some kind of issues in the world, wether is a war in Ukraine, woman's rights, autism and so on.

Always tucked in amongst her care free indulgent life of travel, food and luxury houses. She should just stick to that. Never seen her do any charity work just plasters random stories on issues. She is such such a. phoney!

Chickinabiz

Chatty Member
She's never going to change, is she? She'll always be a liar and a pick me. I wouldn't dream of clicking on anything she shares, she shares random rubbish she doesn't even understand. Lantern jaw :LOL: what a perfect description!
LOL my GOMI username was Lantern Jawed Brunette. A journalist wrote a scathing piece about influencers once and this is how he described her

• Haha

Justcyrious

VIP Member
She’s like that friend who doesn’t read the group WhatsApp and occasionally chimes in with something completely unrelated or uninteresting 😅

• Haha

QuiteTheChin

pretty OT but from his involvment in scientology so would I, Going Clear is a really interesting documentary on it
Yeah the Scientology thing is creepy AF. Strange guy, not a celebrity I would be interested in aligning myself with but Rosie is increasingly bonkers herself, maybe she’s trying to ditch Peej to hook up with Tom 😂

• Haha
I remember when Rose visited his family's upper east side brownstone - they are clearly very wealthy. I agree that she seems to never have recovered
Yeah, they're proper NYC high society Democrats. Which is probably why Rose was claiming she'd be a Democrat if she was American. I think she's easily influenced by those around her.

Worth remembering though that Damian is basically a nepo baby and none of his businesses have ever truly succeeded. IIRC he's mentioned in interviews how he started investing in property as a student at St Andrews just as a housing boom started - never mentioned how a US college student abroad could afford to do so. Even more ridiculous when you realise a US student would have ZERO UK credit record

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
That is actually such an odd thing to post. It’s odd if they’ve split and it’s odd if they’re together! I find her behaviour quite bizarre overall. If they haven’t split then why would you write that as you’d assume everyone knows you’re married? I wouldn’t call anyone ‘hot young things’ online - knowing I have a husband. If they have split then that’s an interesting way to go about it
I agree that her vaguebooking, fishing for attention posts are annoying but I can’t get worked up about this one. ‘Hot young things’ sounds like me describing the yoof on an episode of Love Island (gen X, long time married, zero interest in any of the contestants but can objectively see that they are considered attractive). It’s a phrase pretty detached from their attractiveness. It sounds like a tongue in cheek joke about friends she’s spent time with, like she’s taking the piss a bit (out of her ‘old married’ status? her friends being not that hot or young?!). I don’t know, maybe I’m giving her too much credit there?

Either way, the speculation plays into her hands. I doubt very much that she and PJ have split, she loves the lifestyle and £££. I wonder if she did get her countryside dream, whether she’d find it stifling and dull being in one place all the time? Even though she does the same things repetitively wherever they are.

• Sick

nawyedidnae

I wonder how the poor thing will struggle with sensory overload at the nosiest place on Earth… the Grand Prix…. I’m sure the lavish parties and name dropping will help
Oh and now it’s the bilateral sounds because of the lack of silence, tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle…

• Haha

really_whythough

Chatty Member
I feel sorry for Lily, still being dragged around on this nomadic lifestyle with no time to make friends her own age. I had hoped that Rose might move back to England for her and she could go to school in London or in the South West (can’t quite remember where her parents live, Somerset?)
Anyway, it looks like Lily could be stuck being homeschooled 😔
View attachment 2142558
That’s a really good point. No doubt there are benefits from seeing a lot of the world and lots of different people but kids need structure. And friends! Perhaps Rose doesn’t really grasp that for various reasons…

Now What

Chatty Member
Whyyyy does she do this with her face and jaw?!
She always moves her bottom jaw to the side when she takes close-up selfies. I have the impression she thinks she looks hot and sexy when she does so.

I forgot about Carlo! He was the rich guy club owner that Phoebe was seeing. Then Rose tried to break them up so she could have him for herself. Carlo commented somewhere that Rose was "a piece of work". Then Rose went onto wreck Phoebe's budding romance with the Swiss chalet guy by drunkenly stripping at every opportunity.

I can't imagine being in a car trip with her and that shreeky voice. I would have leapt out at the nearest hairpin curve.

• Haha
  • Wow

Rachel09

I am thinking perhaps She should settle down in a nice cottage with a garden and look after that garden every day If she like grass and being grounded so much ...she wouldn’t have time to complain :)

• Haha