Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Now What

Chatty Member
Or with a new retreat she is setting up
Rose is far too lazy to set up anything by herself, it would have to be someone else doing all the work and then she latches on acting as if she did it all herself. Remember her Pottery Barn ad after Julia's huge production with them? The funniest was when Tania Burr sent her a copy of her new book, so Rose took a picture of Tania's book next to a red Smythson notebook that was stamped "Slutty Brownies and Other Recipes". Like a child. And even the slutty brownie recipe was stolen.

People are asking where she is, if she had any manners she only needs to say she's taking the summer off, unless she's incapacitated in the garden tent. If she does return I'm sure it will be with a story that will generate much sympathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

nawyedidnae

Lots more mention of divorce and removing the stigma around it. Even addressed the lack of husband’s presence on socials- I think we are teeing up for a very LA conscious uncoupling ahead of us where “deep love” and “huge amounts of admiration” will be mentioned …

almaalma

Does she think we think all those videos and photos of her and her token best friend being “fun” are candid and spontaneous? I pity the person having to film all that crap - take 1, take 2… 😫

• Haha

spencersteak

It’s amazing to show off the With her privilege life like that ...while so many people struggle buying food now :( who think she is ???She is not confident woman.She is arrogant woman who takes everything for granted...Nothing last forever .
Inflation is a bitch in the US and groceries are very expensive right now. Showing her stocked fridge with 4 different milks for a family of 3 seems very odd. And all the wine bottles—no matter how much entertaining she is doing, there is no need for that many. This is why I truly think the house is shared.

Last edited:

Pomegranate

VIP Member
“Wish I could tell you who’s sat right next to me”
Oh all cryptic again in a hope of the engagement and all the dm’s, people dying to know who is she hanging out with 💤

P.S Is Julia in Ireland right now visiting her sister? Is that why Rosie is tagging her?

• Haha
  • Sick

Pomegranate

VIP Member
So she’s been recovering from a shopping addiction for the past 2 years…in other words, “I can’t afford to buy shit anymore”
But I will post a link on my story anyway as you are all so desperate to shop so you can look like ME.
She used to always say link in a bio for any stuff anyone wanted to buy, as she was above that way of ‘selling’ via links.

It looks like to me work has dried up, no engagement for the time she was gone and she’s lost quite a few followers so let’s make money quickly via links.
If only she was honest and not turn everything into some psychological analysis and therapy for addictions.

• Heart

Now What

Chatty Member
Why does she always end up as Hostess / Lady of the Manor when she's living in her Beverly Hills palazzo? Flowers, food shopping, cooking with her expensive gadgets, table setting, tinkling laughter emanating from every room.

Wouldn't it be funny if this house had twenty bedrooms, all occupied by movie industry screenwriters, producers, etc... like a commune? The bits of rooms that Rose has shown contain little items that she said she bought - a floral painting in the foyer, a blue & white plate nailed crookedly on a piece of wall. Has any room been shown in it's entirety? Maybe the bed with the Pottery Barn sheets (like Julia).

It would be hysterical if the whole thing is a sham, everything was already there or brought in by other tenants. She's such a poseur, I can see her doing this.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

nawyedidnae

I suppose time will tell- it will either be an announcement, strange all the same, but would we expect anything less? Or a fantastic excuse to have a rant about body image and how you can’t post a photo these days without people jumping to conclusions. As others have said I think she looks great but the first photo has motive behind it

emm

VIP Member
she said that she never do diets and not it looks like she just been on one...she is always lying ..
Yeh the majority of her blog in the past was her actign as if she lived on burgers. Remember that time she claimed to go on a first date when he ordered her a salad and she said no and ordered herself a burger 😆 at least she has a good imagination I guess

• Haha

#ad#aff

VIP Member
‘Don’t let anyone tell you outfits aren’t meant to be reworn’. Who says this? People normally repeat wear clothes.

mindlessness

VIP Member
Screenshot 2023-05-28 at 3.20.28 pm.png

A comment on the most recent reel...
"Famous" feels like a stretch to me lol.

This reply did make me giggle though:
Screenshot 2023-05-28 at 3.21.38 pm.png

• Haha

london89

Chatty Member
She hasn’t mentioned giving yourself an orgasm in a while in her q&a’s or the famous break up post

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
I
Imagine being the poor sod who spends the whole of November sorting out the 'cake contact list' and then all December dispatching the cakes round the world to these people 🫣
it just seems so pointless, also imagine the environmental impact of shipping a highly perishable item to god knows how many people in different parts of the world

Now What

Chatty Member
Never underestimate the efficiency of professional packers/movers. I doubt Rose would be packing the boxes herself.
The home listing shows household items that I remember from her insta. She probably has to show up to supervise and prove what's hers. I remember the auction-shopped porcelain, paintings, too much to list here - even the blue/white plate she nailed crookedly to the kitchen wall. What a nightmare.

ETA- She may be having to face reality: a child who needs to be in school and stable environment. A husband who didn't seem to have any future films lined up except for nutty Musk, now a strike. Party is over.

Last edited:

Now What

Chatty Member
Whenever I read something she's written lately, it takes multiple times for me to comprehend where she's going. The attack on someone's comment was turned around so as not to relate to the original comment, because she had an agenda. It was finished with gibberish that she needs to love herself and other women, which will bring more joy into her life. What???

Now, she had to run and cry on the beach because her hips held emotion - which led to her scolding that we need to remove the idea that we need to be an expert to enjoy things. 🤯

• Haha

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
Why is she posting her gross, gluggy risotto?

She's 36 or something - why is she proud of being able to make pesto in a blender and gluggy risotto that is clearly the incorrect texture? And has too much saffron?

Or 'fajitas' stewed with a tin of black beans. She has the culinary skills of a teenager.

Calabria

VIP Member
Remember her undeclared hotel stay where she blamed the hotel for food poisoning and another blogger called her out in a huge comment?
The Scarlet! It was that LibertyLDNGirl Sasha who called her out because it was a comped stay and she didn’t make that clear.

ahh Rosie dramas of old. God bless them every one.

emm

VIP Member
The Scarlet! It was that LibertyLDNGirl Sasha who called her out because it was a comped stay and she didn’t make that clear.

ahh Rosie dramas of old. God bless them every one.
Reading gomi saved me during my dissertation 😅