Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libertine

VIP Member
There is way more money in it than most people think.
I agree. There’s loads of money in influencing, even if brands are tightening their belts and trying harder to measure influencer impact.

Rose’s problem is she no longer has a unique selling point. She’s The Londoner, but not in London. She doesn’t seem to attend many interesting events, parties or venues, or at least ones she can easily share to create an aspirational lifestyle. She’s done the wedding and baby, but not successfully transitioned to mummy influencer. Her interiors are just decorating rentals. She’s probably bored with influencing despite it being easy money. She’s run into problems with the ASA about advertising disclosure, too.

But no doubt she’ll roll herself out in December to shill some overpriced perfume.

Reactions: 13

Author123

Chatty Member
What is that egg post? "She's a fortnums girl"? Is that some kind of saying? I don't know whybyou would waste money on an overpriced breakfast sitting at a counter in an airport, hardly a nice atmosphere
I’ve said it before, but to me it just screams having no lounge access at the airport/ not flying business class.

spencersteak

I’m too stupid to read a balance sheet but someone else might not be 😂
If I’m reading the balance sheets correctly…it is basically saying that she is running into debt by a lot.

I also took a moment to glance at PJ’s production company to see how well it’s doing. Not even a million in revenue and there are 3 people in the company. It actually made less money than the year previously reported.

My guess is that no one wants to shell out free trips to influencers so they are grounded and Rosie is definitely not making money. Just going into debt.

• Wow

Author123

Chatty Member
I’m not embarrassed to admit that I used to quite like some of Rose’s outfits way back when. Needless to say I am not a fan of wearing outfits that either look like pyjamas or that would age me like a 50 something year old divorcée.

spencersteak

Hi all,

I’m not a Rosie insider, but a LA insider with friends in the industry so I can provide a little insight about this tweet. First of all, a search on IMDB, shows that there are a total of 34 producers and executive producer on the film. PJ was not an executive producer as shown here. Michael Mann, John Lester, and PJ are shown as being P.G.A. which means they were actually working on set, unlike others who would just financially back the movie and never go on set. Hence, the shout out from Michael Mann so PJ is not a “main” producer but he was there. Main producers are executive producers who not just throw a lot of money into the production but will have a lot of sway as to how the movie is made. Working onset for no additional pay is nice but in the grand scheme of things, you are kind of a free stage hand.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’ve just found this gem from 2014, with the quote:

‘ I get approached all the time about books and TV shows, but I’m waiting for the right project.’

she’s been waiting a while it seems!

• Haha

Now What

Chatty Member
Rose doesn't want anyone to stare at her daughter, yet posts countless photos of her. Do we need to see her gazing at artwork or looking through the railings at a restaurant? I'm assuming she's linking to her outfits, or the bunny that they are both holding hands with. :rolleyes:

Recently she had the girl staring out at the water holding one side of her dress out to show the print, posing just like mum. The caption said "living her best life". The next photo showed Peej's paw pouring out wine for the two of them with something like living their best life too. I thought how sad and boring for Lily, parents getting drunk, she has to pose and be on her best behaviour.

Everything with Rose is so contrived, every pose, every comment or poem. She is incapable of showing a natural moment.

By the way, I think Lily's beach dress had a Clementine print. Hopefully Julia was able to catch that.

• Haha

CoraSP

Chatty Member
I know a couple people personally who get the TC cake and she’s the only person I have ever seen brag post about it. It’s really cringe. From my understanding from friends, the cake list isn’t very exclusive. If you have worked with him or are in his network, you will get a cake. One of my friends has been getting the cake for years and hasn’t seen nor heard from TC directly since the project they worked on together finished.
Imagine being the poor sod who spends the whole of November sorting out the 'cake contact list' and then all December dispatching the cakes round the world to these people 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Now What

Chatty Member
It struck me how absolutely happy she always looks when she's with her father, especially when they're doing something sporting together.

Then I remembered her bizarro comment about daughters and fathers hating the mother and sneering at her. She actually showed the comment to her mother who agreed or laughed (can't recall). So so odd.

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
I’m already ok with the fact I am going to rot in hell for this, but I reckon her sudden switch to not show her kid was because she also doesn’t fit the aesthetic she was expecting for her mother daughter matchy vibezzzz. Back of the head works only.
Same, Rosie’s no oil painting, and if the crisp photo from her youth is anything to go by, her daughter isn’t set to be typical ‘instagram fodder’.
As terrible as that is, it’s probably for the best, I can imagine the over exposure some little photogenic thing would have to endure.

Signed an awkward and chubby kid who’d have hated a childhood posted online.

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
I'm quite sure that the Hermes Kelly is real. Yes, she has carried fakes in the past but she doesn't need to anymore, her husband makes a lot of money (and so does she through sponsorships etc).
The fact that she only has one Hermes bag points to it beeing real. If it was fake I think she'd own a bunch of them.
“Her husband makes a lot of money and so does she through sponsorships” - no he doesn’t, and no she doesn’t.
A junior film producer earns between low-modest rates (they basically “pay for experience” by accepting lower rates) which is an industry norm and hence often a career chosen by the privileged who have wealthy families to support them.
And she does not earn a lot of money - this is a total myth perpetuated by influencers. Influencers lifestyles are subsidised by businesses with freebies/gifted experiences and items, with a sprinkling of sponsored posts that will get a maximum of £500 if you’re a love island loser - winners would get way more, and rose is neither. Plus they’re usually supported by wealthy husbands (or in this case, I would assume husband’s family).

But she’s winning if you think all those things because that’s exactly what she wants to portray herself as.

Author123

Chatty Member
Her story of the pineapple and cheese sticks in the rain suggest that they weren’t that big a hit at the party after all 😂

• Haha

Author123

Chatty Member
Hi Rose! Nice of you to check in, in response to our noting your absence again 😂

BTW no one envies your unfulfilling life- we just feel sorry for you.

• Haha

Now What

Chatty Member
Didn't she hint at a learning disability? I hope she's not projecting her own issues onto her daughter.

Lilly is four now, but she's already planning to keep her in her clutches until... when? When she turns sixteen? eighteen? twenty-five? It reminds me of Queen Alexandra who squashed and stifled the life out of her daughters.

I'm curious why Rose feels the need to stick to PJ like a leach. Pandemic restrictions are over, he would be able to travel back and forth if they had a home base near her parents. Put the kid in school, start a small business and stop acting like a spoilt baby.

almaalma

She loves victimising herself. From her curls, to her greys, to her freckles to the decision to (perhaps) have just one child. Who cares! People might ask if you would like to have more kids, just a question, small talk even, no need to panic or to lecture anyone. I am an only child and my mum never felt any pressure lol (I wish she had as it’s not great to be honest…)

really_whythough

Chatty Member
That blog post is completely vapid, vague and if it wasn’t so badly written I’d think AI had come up with it.

You can’t do both Rose, you are still part of the problem. Why not put it right in part by donating some of the huge revenue you made to say, children living in poverty or garment workers who have long been exploited for your ‘dupes’.

Absolutely shameless, surface-level vanity posting as usual. And the plea for blog comments dressed up as her Instagram boundary, nice try. 🙄