Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Author123

Chatty Member
Sorry to ask dumb question but who is val?
Rose’s friend from uni days. She was also maid of honour at Rose’s wedding (even though Julia was introduced in some weird quasi type bridesmaid role). She periodically flies to where Rose is to dress up and pose with cocktails but in my opinion has a much more enviable [instagram] life than Rose.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Justcyrious

VIP Member
I always find it a bit crass when influencers try and use their following to get out of sh***y everyday situations. If the average customer can’t locate their luggage the standard way, I don’t see why Rosie The (Not So) Londoner should find a shortcut thanks to some random follower.

Pomegranate

VIP Member
Showing off Monaco lifestyle, with all the F1 look at me and then complaining about the noise and so on. Of that is the case then either don’t go or actually don’t show any content.

But no she wants ‘you’ to be envious of the places she goes so of course she’s got to show off.

I actually think that she has forgotten that she is supposed to be neurodivergent and then had to justify it all by saying she struggled, all that noise blah blah blah…

spencersteak

Is boltongaby here? She’s spot-on.
Got to love how Rosie needs to take the time to put someone down and in the course of doing so, lost some followers. What makes her think she is so entitled to talk to someone this way when we all see it. Gaslighting!
---
I'm quite sure that the Hermes Kelly is real. Yes, she has carried fakes in the past but she doesn't need to anymore, her husband makes a lot of money (and so does she through sponsorships etc).
The fact that she only has one Hermes bag points to it beeing real. If it was fake I think she'd own a bunch of them.
Her Hermes may be real but I don’t think her husband makes a lot of money being a new producer to small movies (so far nothing big). I also doubt her income is high from the few ads and links she posts here and there.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

spencersteak

I was going to suggest "Rosie: Nothing's Changed", but the choices above are better. If we do the PJ one, we should leave off his last name since her whole identity is about his career, and just say "PJ's Wife."
I think anything referring to PJ is appropriate. She wouldn’t be living this lifestyle without him and he gets no credit—in fact she tries to share the credit with him and we know Rosie doesn’t work.

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
Yeh the majority of her blog in the past was her actign as if she lived on burgers. Remember that time she claimed to go on a first date when he ordered her a salad and she said no and ordered herself a burger 😆 at least she has a good imagination I guess
Filed under Things That Never Happened

• Haha

spencersteak

Such a condescending message to you @spencersteak. ‘Influencer’ carry on is a totally valid topic of conversation between friends. All it says about you is you see her crazy bullshit for what it is. How dare she assume you don’t love yourself and your body and accept other women.

It’s not our problem she was addicted to (terrible) photoshop attempts. Personally I feel great about my own body and those of other women and HERS, it’s the posturing, posting your fake life online for $ and godawful puns I can’t bear.
Just to clarify, this was not sent to me by Rosie and I’m not this person on IG. She shared this on her stories and didn’t block the user name so people can witch-hunt her. Pretty awful.

• Wow

almaalma

I honestly think she's lost the plot. I'm seeing her shaking some voodoo bunch of twigs, in a pool looking like a character from The Shining and popping all sorts of alternative "medicines" and all I can think is god you have a lot of time in your hands.

• Haha

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
I'm sure she was trying to be witty, but I thought her comment about drawing shapes for her almost six year old child to cut out and stop talking very sad. Sad for Lilly that is. The last time Rose posted was to show a pricey dress that 'Lilly loves' with a link. Of course it was blue and nautical, just what Rose prefers.

Who wants to pick the next thread title?
Rosie londoner #6 because she is still boring

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
Agreed, I find it interesting to observe as she is someone I think has changed a lot over the years and I didn’t think she would go in this direction personally. As an outsider she certainly looked happier and more fulfilled in previous times - there’s just something really off and pretend about her nowadays? I don’t find her life enviable at all, she strikes me as someone who goes to all these places then cries when she’s back home on her own. I thought she would end up splitting her time between London and her parents, admittedly with lots of holidays, but I totally agree she’s like a totally different person
It's like she has never really developed a personality, which at her age (which is the same as mine) is so sad. She pretended to be a partier/socialite, then the "geeky" yet model gorgeous influencer and traveller (despite just being gufted stays and being totally unadventurous)in the beginning and now somehow is neurotypical and has crying breakdowns and cannot cope with social interaction. For me (and I dot want to judge anyones mental health, albeit hers doesn't seem great) but she has just gone by what is popular pretty much her whole "career"

spencersteak

I’m going to throw a theory out there: she’s not in Ibiza anymore and just posting old photos acting like she’s still there and being so unplugged that she can’t even bother to post. OR her trip is so boring that there is nothing to brag about, hence no posting. We all know she can’t resist bragging.

Now What

Chatty Member
Seeing this photo, I wonder if there are more people besides her and her family who live there especially since she is teasing that she’s headed to France soon.

Also, I can check oily tomatoes off my bingo chart!
I've thought this from the beginning - a rental for nomadic groups of film people to wander in and out. Rose likes to give the impression she is the main owner / hostess / cook for her "husband's" parties, but it seems like a communal house where they are having a wrap party.

PJ has known the Langdon brothers from pre-Rose time. When she first visited LA (to sneer at everything), Antony's French photographer girlfriend at the time was also shown a few times - remember the Malibu shack :rolleyes:. Sean Lennon is also part of that very, very pretentious uber-arty group, I'm assuming PJ somehow got involved in that circle with his photography. Antony's old insta had photos of chubby Peej dressed like an old lady, apparently he was a sort of court jester.

The pack of ciggies left out in the morning fog with the cheesy pineapples, hmm. Does the Producer smoke? He dresses like 1960's Englebert Humperdinck, a cigarette would complete the look.

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
He was in the band spacehog with his brother Royston Langdon who is Liv Tyler’s first husband. OGs will remember Rosie’s blog post where she went to brunch with Liv, Royston and PJ, I think one of two times she’s ever shown his face.
I remember her saying "liv" as if they were best friends 🤣 pretty sure she ended up taking the post down

• Haha

Now What

Chatty Member
I remember finding some cringey old Facebook photos with her and an ex-boyfriend on holiday, and sharing them there but they later disappeared, like much of the posts on GOMI it seems
Those were a great find. Were they the totally nude ones by the pool where she scolded Luke for putting it on FB? She had all these different accounts with silly variations of her name like Rosie Roo (she loves her name), and there was the account with pics of her new swollen implants.

^ Yes, she pretended Miles was PJ. You would think she would learn from past lies not to continually stretch the truth, but no. She even made it clear that she had sex with Miles by calling herself a "willy sister" with Miles' ex. :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow

bugeyeboo

I can’t with these idiots on her comments congratulating her on a new house…ITS A CHRISTMAS DECORATION BOW PEOPLE. And in typical Rose fashion, she’s not correcting anybody.

• Haha

spencersteak

What’s the beef with Tim bio hacker 😳
I can honestly see both sides 😬
And she’s losing followers hand over fist! 368 to 365 in a few days 🤷🏻‍♀️
What’s funny about this is that Rosie is guilty of manipulating her audience into believing a made up narrative herself. I do agree with her and her response to “Tim” but posting these exchange being holier than thou is pretty ironic.