Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Linkylu

Chatty Member
So boring. She makes everything basic. Repetitive contrived and clichéd. I actually pity her. “Look at my amazing life”….that actually reeks of emptiness. What does she do all day? How can a woman in her 30s have so little to do sit in cafes, walk around with her poor child and sit on a Sun lounger reading this week’s fashionable self help book. Great if you’re on holiday but every day?!
It’s all very 1950’s isn’t it, I’m surprised Peej isn’t bored stupid by her

• Haha
Reactions: 2

emm

VIP Member
I just read that thread too and saw her insta. Surprisingly basic! Starbucks carrying mirror selfies and looooots of drinking pix. 😬 For someone who makes it their side hustle to snark at influencers I’d have thought she’d be above that.
What's her Instagram? And what on earth has happened to Rosie, even for her this is a long time.to disappear

Now What

Chatty Member
I saw rhat Valentina is with her, is the husband there or is it just them? I am pretty sure Valentina has a long term partner so it would be kind of weird for him not to accompany her if Rosie's husband was there
I got the impression from Val's comment that she has a broken heart that Rose is healing. Maybe a breakup.

I especially liked how Val captured the non-posing Rose staring at her phone. She looks like she's in her 40's.

puffbollen

Does anyone else remember in the past (maybe Gomi), when something shady was uncovered about Rose? It might have been the iOffer account with all her fake designer goods, or a major lie she had told.

All of a sudden she had a supporter defending her and changing the focus of the discussion. People laughed and said hello (to Mummy?) and the ally left.

I wonder if finding her LA rental had her scrambling to deflect attention. Send in a supporter, show a larger belly (especially jiggling a drink on it :rolleyes:), and - voila! Mission accomplished.
This is intriguing, I can't imagine her being happy that everyone now knows the house is a rental. I mean there is nothing to be ashamed of to be renting a house but I feel like she has tried to make it seem like they own it. And then it's clearly embarrasing when it's posted like this.

Now What

Chatty Member
On these new pictures, is he hiding his hand in his pocket again?
I searched and paused multiple times on the Ferrari stage video, and didn't see any glint of metal. I don't remember seeing a ring on his finger in other photos though. :unsure:

Reactions: 1

Rachel09

Rosie is really Fu...up.She is a real psycho ...She will never get better until she admit she is wrong.She need to accept the fact that she is not a happy person ...May be when she stop pretending she will get it finally ...until then she will just go deeper and deeper trying every possible new trend to feel better ...

I disagree. When she did that post it was very clear that she had no idea about politics
I'm not arguing that her political knowledge left a lot to be desired, and that the Harry Potter analogy was cringe.

But as someone that knew her IRL, and followed her blog from the beginning - back when she was just an intern. There was one post where she went for an interview with some company very close to Labour, and confessed to being a die hard Tory.

I was just pointing out, that her background and upbringing, social circles etc are all fairly stereotypical Tory ones. Therefore, for her to confess or admit to feeling any differently would be odd
---
David Cameron is also just as comical compared to hugh grant.
Whilst it's unrealistic to compare politicians appearances to actors, there isn't a million miles between them. Especially as Hugh Grant started his career playing that kind of upper class English character, and even appeared in Notting Hill - the Notting Hill Set being a nickname used to refer to Cameron and other politicians of that era

emm

VIP Member
I think she’s said before she only wants one. Obviously she always hints and chooses photos on purpose so people ask if she is… then pretends to be offended and starts a lecture 🙄
When did she say this? I agree she will keep hinting about it regardless just for engagement

emm

VIP Member
For a second I thought the cast was on a stage and thought WTH is she doing up there??

She's busy shaking back her hair and adjusting her chin for the cameras. Peej doesn't look very happy either.
Where are these pictures? There is nothing new on her insta

BeachBaby

VIP Member
I can confirm that Tim really is that much of a dick.....with a small dick. My mate dated him years back where he used to drive a porsche (he now calls guys out on motorcycles and fast cars with having small dicks in his stories). Sure, people can change as they mature but to pit women up against one another like he did in the story in question was distasteful. His constant preaching about how people have underlying issues when they challenge him is boring and a cop out for him to turn in around onto you and not him. He is absolutely VILE. Follow his thread on here and lets make more people aware of this crettin.
Is Tim AM Dupee?