Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one knows but I'd say that passive aggressive fake Q&A covers the territory, at least from Rose's perspective. Looks like it was a bit more dramatic than Rose is alluding to, though - wasn't Julia Lily's godmother?
And now they literally have nothing to do with each other.

Reactions: 7
Die Hard Tory Girl is what has my heart forever. Such a seamless transition into liberati LA Earth mom.
Oh god yeah. “The Tories are Gryffindor” was just too much.

The Tories are the f*cking death eaters! Hopefully Rose is too ‘international earth mother’ to be a U.K. voter now.

Reactions: 9
Sasha was clearly already pissed off with Rose because she had written this dumb blog post from the POV of her dog and Rose had lifted the entire concept and written almost the same blog post from the POV of Custard.
I totally forgot about this. Rose is so stupid with her blog thievery. Like a schoolgirl she thinks if she tweaks a few words no one will know that she's nicked someone else's work. Even the abusive relationship storyline was copied from another blogger that she knows. I remember she mentioned that she watched a documentary on Dr Ruth sex therapist, within a few days she was giving sex advice on her Q&A's.

I never thought the toxic couple was Julia, but that's interesting. I thought that Rose was entranced by and wanted what to be Julia had. She literally latched onto her and wanted to continue holidays where their stomachs were laughed off, unfortunately for Rose Julia matured into a Slim Aarons socialite attending charity balls. Rose is even promoting brands that Julia has (Pottery Barn, Boll & Branch)

Hopefully Julia finally realised that Rose was a little much and backed away. Rose probably doesn't understand, so she's blaming the unfriendliness on toxic snobbery.

Reactions: 5
I totally forgot about this. Rose is so stupid with her blog thievery. Like a schoolgirl she thinks if she tweaks a few words no one will know that she's nicked someone else's work. Even the abusive relationship storyline was copied from another blogger that she knows. I remember she mentioned that she watched a documentary on Dr Ruth sex therapist, within a few days she was giving sex advice on her Q&A's.

I never thought the toxic couple was Julia, but that's interesting. I thought that Rose was entranced by and wanted what to be Julia had. She literally latched onto her and wanted to continue holidays where their stomachs were laughed off, unfortunately for Rose Julia matured into a Slim Aarons socialite attending charity balls. Rose is even promoting brands that Julia has (Pottery Barn, Boll & Branch)

Hopefully Julia finally realised that Rose was a little much and backed away. Rose probably doesn't understand, so she's blaming the unfriendliness on toxic snobbery.
That whole friendship was insane, remember when Rose would post millions of photos/blogs of them together and Julia would barely even mention her. I can't belive her husband was the best man at their wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 11

It might not be Julia! But I'm sure Rose knows people are speculating and she can never resist a clapback. The Q&As are as invented as her blog comments used to be.
I had no idea she copied the abusive relationship thing! It makes sense, as clearly Damian didn't bash her up the entire time. But it's such a damaging thing to constantly publish on the internet - does she never stop and think about that?
---
That whole friendship was insane, remember when Rose would post millions of photos/blogs of them together and Julia would barely even mention her. I can't belive her husband was the best man at their wedding
I guess if we think it's insane - chances are Julia does too? She really hadn't known them long enough or spent enough time with them for Thomas to be the best man, for Julia to be the godmother and newly anointed BFFFFFFF etc etc. Julia was also clearly the non-official matron of honour.
They seemed like good friends who all got on well together, but at the end of the day, it's hard to be actual best friends with someone you have never lived in the same country/state/city as, right? There's no routine, week-to-week catch ups that usually underpin friendships.

Reactions: 3
Rosie is really Fu...up.She is a real psycho ...She will never get better until she admit she is wrong.She need to accept the fact that she is not a happy person ...May be when she stop pretending she will get it finally ...until then she will just go deeper and deeper trying every possible new trend to feel better ...

Reactions: 1

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
You’re absolutely right- this is the post with the Harry Potter analogy, but she put it in the comments…
Oh my god it’s soooooo cringey.

How’d ya like ‘em now Rose? Britain is going just *great* after 12 years of Tory chaos. Still having to clean up after Labour I guess…

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She was Stephanie Smart, great friends with Alexandra Bayley. Rose desperately wanted to be part of their group.
Screenshot_20230215-220241_Firefox.jpg

Alex Bayley the leather a line skirt, Stephanie smart in the fur 🤮 teamed with the questionable leggings / stilettos combo and carlo wearing the slippers without socks and no tie
Yep, I know right. There’s gotta be some major daddy issues going on there, for their wedding she wore a dress that looked like something a child would wear, with ruffly straps and a big bow in her hair. She looked like the flower girl not the bride 😳
He's wealthy 🤷‍♀️ all she needed tbh

Reactions: 6
Is the husband on the holiday? Cos she said the birthday was with her main squeeze (her kid) and her last eat post suggests that she had dinner with friends - and the size of the group was three.

Is the husband on the holiday? Cos she said the birthday was with her main squeeze (her kid) and her last eat post suggests that she had dinner with friends - and the size of the group was three.
She routinely pretends her husband doesn’t exist.
He was featured on her blog back in the day before they were dating.
I just can’t get my head round why she is so private now if he is sooooo anti social media. Surely he would have asked her to remove the photos of him from way back when if he was genuinely against it.
Or at least objected to their daughter being online so much (rose used to publish her full face all the time, but doesn’t anymore).

As with the previous poster, why the ffff was Julia’s husband their best man? So odd.
I would love a case study on rose and her husband. I’m so intrigued by them both!

Reactions: 11
Changing subject slightly and I have posted on Julia’s thread and as she gets mentioned on here, anyone seen Julia’s latest post? She looks horrific and has deleted / blocked all the comments of concern.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Changing subject slightly and I have posted on Julia’s thread and as she gets mentioned on here, anyone seen Julia’s latest post? She looks horrific and has deleted / blocked all the comments of concern.
She looks emaciated 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.