Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Precisely. Her “voiceover accent” is excruciating, it’s so false. And I thought they just threw some pastries in a bag fgs, however suddenly those chucked in pastries miraculously turned into a fanciful duo of delightful memory-making chicken sandwiches. Aaarghh she’s unbearable!
Literally what I was thinking “threw some pastries into a bag” and then 30 seconds later a mother bleeping rotisserie chicken feast?!?
😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe I feel a bit salty because my toddler is in full-time nursery, but I disagree with this. You seem to be saying that nursery isn’t beneficial for a child if their parents can afford not to send them, but the child doesn’t know if the parents need to work or not. Unless you’re saying that relatively speaking it’s better not to send your child to nursery if you don’t need to, but hard disagree. And your scare quotes are a bit much. My child’s nursery isn’t some brain-washing factory- it’s actually pretty aligned with my own parenting values. So, tldr, I judge Julia for a lot, but not sending her child to nursery.

Regarding Rose and friends: what she actually needs to do is make normal friends who aren’t just work friends (quite a few people offered to play tennis with her in LA on her Instagram post), but would she want to? Where’s the blogability in that?
Mine were both in full time nursery. Best decision we made as a family....no one told me about the brainwashing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I dont know if anyone watches Tinx videos on Tik Tok but she did a 'north london rich mom' video and someone in the comments said 'this just reminds me of Rosie Londoner' and I thought theyve obviously not seen Rosie lately 😆
I saw the same comment! Made me laugh. We really need the Fulham/Chelsea version from Tinx (and the Wandsworth/Clapham version too).

When she says ‘let’s just say that California got the memo’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ FAKE. She likes to believe she’s Kate Middleton when in fact she is just the Crimson Chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That video certainly did not need a voice-over, it would have been lovely with some nice background music.
I can't stand the way she talks, I think she was attempting to sound serene but it came across as if she is talking to a group of students at a graduation ceremony. The voiceover is so bad, I'm surprised she published it.

Reactions: 7
What the actual duck is this accent. OMG I remember what she sounds like now. There's a voiceover in the Sabrina remake with Julia Ormond...and it sounds as though she's trying to insert herself in this dated (but excellent because I love it) 1995 remake. I can't, this has made my damn day.

It’s Rosie, at her bonkers whimsical best. Bare foot Spanish infanta Rose, who we haven’t seen for a while. God I love the lunatic. Died from second hand embarrassment though, mythical sandwiches and a sage old Captain who learned a valuable life lesson from a dolphin

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did anyone spot her waving to literally no one in the trader joes reel? She might have got away with it if there wasn’t a woman in shot completely ignoring the gesture…

• Haha
Another paid video with 'AD' skillfully hidden under her profile picture. What is the point of that? Its bloody obvious its an ad, why is she trying to hide it so much? Even the brand tag was in the bottom corner very small.

Reactions: 4
It’s Rosie, at her bonkers whimsical best. Bare foot Spanish infanta Rose, who we haven’t seen for a while. God I love the lunatic. Died from second hand embarrassment though, mythical sandwiches and a sage old Captain who learned a valuable life lesson from a dolphin
as if a person who sails for a living would never have seen dolphins before? she acts like it was a first for him too :rolleyes: Her voiceover is horrible, her voice is getting more and more strange

as if a person who sails for a living would never have seen dolphins before? she acts like it was a first for him too :rolleyes: Her voiceover is horrible, her voice is getting more and more strange
This professional didn't want to go out because there was no wind, but he was so thankful that Rosie and her free spirit introduced him to dolphins. I'm sure the prospect of a manic pixie dream girl moment will override his professional caution from now on. Storm coming in? Rough waters? Screw it! Dolphins!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This professional didn't want to go out because there was no wind, but he was so thankful that Rosie and her free spirit introduced him to dolphins. I'm sure the prospect of a manic pixie dream girl moment will override his professional caution from now on. Storm coming in? Rough waters? Screw it! Dolphins!
Her mother came all the way from England to see those mysterious creatures, how could he have said no!

• Haha
Her mother came all the way from England to see those mysterious creatures, how could he have said no!
I wonder how long her mum is planning on staying? Rosie seems really bored there, I don't get why (As I have said before) she doesn';t find some kind of toddler/mum groups, it is easy to meet people in places like those

Reactions: 1
She probably did, but considering her nature (or at least how she comes across online), I doubt it's easy for her to make friends. Let's not forget she is in LA, I imagine it's not her crowd exactly. Not everyone is impressed by the exaggerated British accent.
She shared some playdates with Lily last time. She can't show her husband or child, nor does she have any friends there that would happily appear on her account, no wonder it looks rather lonely and quite damn boring. The dolphin trip looked lovely but she completely ruin it with the narrative and her annoying voice.

She probably did, but considering her nature (or at least how she comes across online), I doubt it's easy for her to make friends. Let's not forget she is in LA, I imagine it's not her crowd exactly. Not everyone is impressed by the exaggerated British accent.
She shared some playdates with Lily last time. She can't show her husband or child, nor does she have any friends there that would happily appear on her account, no wonder it looks rather lonely and quite damn boring. The dolphin trip looked lovely but she completely ruin it with the narrative and her annoying voice.
but there have to be (at least) other "mummy vloggers" where she is that she could just do posts with? She seemed to be very (in a shallow way) social back in the day. I hope her husband is making a lot of money as her career is tanking big time

Reactions: 3
but there have to be (at least) other "mummy vloggers" where she is that she could just do posts with? She seemed to be very (in a shallow way) social back in the day. I hope her husband is making a lot of money as her career is tanking big time
I wouldn't call whatever she is doing a career. She is not building anything, just winging it on a daily basis.

I wouldn't call whatever she is doing a career. She is not building anything, just winging it on a daily basis.
no def not, but she has made it to be one, I cannot imagine imagine the amount she has made doing what she does

Oh duck off, Lily is not addicted to raw probiotic kefir 🙄 I bet she just loves a spot of organic caviar on her morning rye bread too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her voice is almost identical to Prue Leith now. Rosie really going for the “elderly Victorian governess telling a story” vibe isn’t she. She’s totally ridiculous. Also a friend of mine just “liked” that ridiculous dolphin reel, a friend who I like and admire… (d) 🤨

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.